Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I personally still want to hear from @Robozerim before I consider voting for Dusk. It seems unlike him to barely post over an almost 3 day phase. As for my current positions, if Robo doesn't post I am inclined to lean into him since the entire point of this was to discuss things. But maybe he will come out more during Day 2. I still have a slight scum gutfeel on Lora just from his responses to people pushing him. But it is a weak scum-read at best.

My more town-reads are Claws and Val. Claws moreso just because I know him and I'm not getting stupidly scummy vibes from him like he has given out all of his other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I personally still want to hear from @Robozerim before I consider voting for Dusk. It seems unlike him to barely post over an almost 3 day phase. As for my current positions, if Robo doesn't post I am inclined to lean into him since the entire point of this was to discuss things. But maybe he will come out more during Day 2. I still have a slight scum gutfeel on Lora just from his responses to people pushing him. But it is a weak scum-read at best.

My more town-reads are Claws and Val. Claws moreso just because I know him and I'm not getting stupidly scummy vibes from him like he has given out all of his other games.
    crazy. both of those people are strong scum reads for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    crazy. both of those people are strong scum reads for me.
    Is there something you saw that I missed? Or is it just a feeling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Is there something you saw that I missed? Or is it just a feeling?
    call it a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

It's a hunch I share too. Especially in Val's case.

He's always reluctant to vote on me and I'm always reluctant to vote on him...

Yet he claimed that if not for my early death in the previous game he'd have voted for me this time around. Even though I haven't really done anything worthy of obvious suspicion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's a hunch I share too. Especially in Val's case.

He's always reluctant to vote on me and I'm always reluctant to vote on him...

Yet he claimed that if not for my early death in the previous game he'd have voted for me this time around. Even though I haven't really done anything worthy of obvious suspicion.
    Tbf, I don't know if that's exactly true. The first half of your game, you were not typical Graeham, you have responded since then normally, which makes you look good. But a fos on you wasn't/isn't unwarranted imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Tbf, I don't know if that's exactly true. The first half of your game, you were not typical Graeham, you have responded since then normally, which makes you look good. But a fos on you wasn't/isn't unwarranted imo.
    Well, people can read into 'typical Graeham' as they see fit. I can't stop them. Though I don't even know what I'm doing most of the time.

Didn't you edit a post saying please don't lynch me I was nk 1 last game it was super desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Didn't you edit a post saying please don't lynch me I was nk 1 last game it was super desperate.
    Probably.

Please don't lynch me! I was night killed during the last game!

vote dusk

it would be nice to hear from robo he will have to vote dusk also if he hasnt already

looks like no one is changing their fakevotes *sigh*

Guess we'll just get on with it

vote dusk

How long is left?

19hrs 50mins or so

So why are we ending the day phase early?

Cuz no1 is discussing anything more im good with a you or blood lynch possibly robo if he doesn't come back

un fos Lora
    Fos robo

I hope your vote ends up on Robo...

Vote: Dusk

If Robo does not come back and post something, I plan on policy voting him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something.

Tue-Thursday is the busiest time for me, I'm in raid, and it's day 1.

Vote dusk do we can stop being in d1 then

10+ Year Old Account
    /shrug

vote: dusk