• ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 1 of 41
... LastLast

[Movie] Spider Man 3: No Way Home

THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD.

Official Trailer debuted on November 16th, 30 days ahead of it's US release.

Official Teaser Trailer debuted on August 23rd after being severely leaked across the internet.

OLDER INFORMATION

Title just got leaked by the cast but we're not sure which one it really is. Movie is set to come out during Christmas of this year.
    --EDIT--
    The real title seems to be "No Way Home."

Leaked Trailer debuted August 22nd.

Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2022-01-02 at 03:32 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

And now I will only think of E.T. while thinking of this movie.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost sure those are jokes, intentionally misleading. 'Phone Home' is only slightly convincing because the other two titles were pretty campy but it wouldn't take anyone half a second to come up with that title to keep the joke going.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Id be suprised if the title isn't Homeworlds. It makes so much Sense.

3 different titles/posters ... in green, purple and silver. The colours could be a not so subtle hint at the next big bad: The Green Goblin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually this:

10+ Year Old Account
    "No way home" would kinda fit the multiverse theme they're going into, I suppose. Though I don't know much about Spiderman lore.
    Hi

hey could the mods change the title since we have the official confirmed one
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

It should have been Spider-man: Home Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    hey could the mods change the title since we have the official confirmed one
    Is the "No Way Home" title official?

I thought it was just another rumored leak.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Is the "No Way Home" title official?

I thought it was just another rumored leak.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well, name changed then.

Better not include Iron Man for the 50th fucking time...

Gonna be that guy, but the multiverse Spidey is not my thing, plus a younger naïve approach is not my favorite either. Anyway green goblin would be a cool villian as someone mentioned but it points to the skies so the multiverse is most likely involved, so kudos for those that like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Better not include Iron Man for the 50th fucking time...
    personally same that mentor position was not my fav, but I'm not a comic person, so that may have been a reality.

Iron Man and Spider-Man don't even do shit together until way later. Ya know? When Peter's in COLLEGE? No idea why they forced this shit in here. Would've been better not to have included Spider-Man in Civil War at all tbh, or at the very least introduce a far older version of Spider-Man. Keeping him young messes with his whole personality, imo. And that's especially since he doesn't even make his first real suit, and for his second major suit, he uses premade Stark tech to craft it. Like, wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Man and Spider-Man don't even do shit together until way later. Ya know? When Peter's in COLLEGE? No idea why they forced this shit in here. Would've been better not to have included Spider-Man in Civil War at all tbh, or at the very least introduce a far older version of Spider-Man. Keeping him young messes with his whole personality, imo. And that's especially since he doesn't even make his first real suit, and for his second major suit, he uses premade Stark tech to craft it. Like, wtf?
    Glad I ain't the only one who isn't a fan of the new movies. Tom Holland is great as peter Parker though, but the set up of the movies urk me the wrong way. The whole Tony Stark worship is a huge put off and the reason I still haven't watched Far From Home yet.

If they didn't want to redo Spider-Mans origin for a zillionth time and instead want to take it down a different route why didn't they just make a Miles Morales spider-man movie instead? Although I can imagine that would have went down treat with a certain sensitive type of crybabies. But honestly I would have preferred it over what we got. :P

Sadly as cheesy as they have aged the Rami movies are still the more faithful movies...
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-02-25 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Glad I ain't the only one who isn't a fan of the new movies. Tom Holland is great as peter Parker though, but the set up of the movies urk me the wrong way. The whole Tony Stark worship is a huge put off and the reason I still haven't watched Far From Home yet.

If they didn't want to redo Spider-Mans origin for a zillionth time and instead want to take it down a different route why didn't they just make a Miles Morales spider-man movie instead? Although I can imagine that would have went down treat with a certain sensitive type of crybabies. But honestly I would have preferred it over what we got. :P

Sadly as cheesy as they have aged the Rami movies are still the more faithful movies...
    Basically, yeah. And since they already skipped Spider-Man's origin story, why not just make him other in general? That way, they could just give us the Sinister Six without needing to waste movies building them up or shit like that. Not like the MCU is known for its Villains anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    personally same that mentor position was not my fav, but I'm not a comic person, so that may have been a reality.
    No. Parker was never mentored by Stark. That was a recent thing for the appeal of Robert Downey. Parker had his own genius that has never been shown in the movies unless it was for comparison to Stark. (a stupid move imo. The Marvel universe in the comics is full of geniuses)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, he only goes to a magnet school and created the web fluid and his own web shooters. Dude is the star of their Academic Decathalon team while being distracted by hero stuff. But they totally never show any of his genius.
    Yeah, he is so smart that in order to disassemble an alien blaster that destroys concrete he whacks the thing with a hammer. In the school during machine shop class. What could go wrong?
    Last edited by segara82; 2021-02-25 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typos
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Not like the MCU is known for its Villains anyway.
    So he's...he's like Iron Man, but he's a...a bad guy, a bayd Iron Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.