10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    What's annoying is that Krystal Ball is hot AF.
    Just like Tulsi, the coomer force is strong with that one...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Very odd, I've never seen any of your named sources promote the "Biden is senile" conspiracy. Or any of your other insane nonsense you constantly push.

Maybe CNN and Al-Jezeera have taken an insane right-wing turn since I last got to watch them.
    Conspiracy theory? That is something floated even in the primaries by your own parties people. Or has that been memory holed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    What's annoying is that Krystal Ball is hot AF.
    Oof, Vaush? That is hilarious but does explain much about Felya I guess. I wonder how big of a Vaush fan the MMO-C people are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Conspiracy theory? That is something floated even in the primaries by your own parties people. Or has that been memory holed?

- - - Updated - - -

Oof, Vaush? That is hilarious but does explain much about Felya I guess. I wonder how big of a Vaush fan the MMO-C people are?
    Ahh yes... Trumpsters love to push the line that Biden has dementia. Of course, considering he smacked Trump down in the debates, what does that say about your guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are too afraid to respond to me... explain that... is your censorship because you watch the rising or is that you as a person?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Source for that, because all I can find is Trumpkins foaming at the mouth

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, a President that Gamers can get behind: PS5, Xbox Series X Component Shortage To Be Investigated, President Biden Says

Quote Originally Posted by GameSpot
    President Biden is expected to sign an executive order today that will kick off a 100-day review of the semiconductor production pipeline, so that alternatives and strategies can be formulated to alleviate its effect on the American economy. This follows a collective call from companies such as Apple, Sony, AMD, and Qualcomm for the president take notice of the shortages and what it might mean for the economy in the short and long term.

"Semiconductors play a critical role in enabling the products and services that fuel our economy, contribute to American innovation, and enhance our national security," the groups said in a letter to the president last week. "Given the central role of semiconductors, strengthening the US position in semiconductor research, design, and manufacturing is a national priority."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    February 7th:

China Turns Semiconductors Into The ‘New Oil’ While GM Runs Out Of Chips
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...h=6813dd9b20af

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    February 7th:

China Turns Semiconductors Into The ‘New Oil’ While GM Runs Out Of Chips
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...h=6813dd9b20af
    I actually read a bit about this already, when doing research on where and when the fuck I could actually buy a 3080. Though at the time I hadn't considered the broader implication of Nvidia's supply-side materials shortages in terms of other tech manufacturers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually read a bit about this already, when doing research on where and when the fuck I could actually buy a 3080. Though at the time I hadn't considered the broader implication of Nvidia's supply-side materials shortages in terms of other tech manufacturers.
    Oh... I knew nothing about it... as soon as I read your post... I thought... What did China do?... I believe that was the first hit for... China Semiconductors... US government is back to being predictable!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine if this was the catalyst for bringing back manufacturing jobs to America lol

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Can you imagine if this was the catalyst for bringing back manufacturing jobs to America lol
    China is doing the right thing.

https://technode.com/2021/02/19/chin...n-2020-report/

Title: China made 6% of chips it used in 2020: report

Excerpts:

China produced a scant 5.9% of semiconductors it used in 2020, according to a report published Thursday, indicating significant reliance on foreign technology as the country pushes for independence on chips.

Why it matters: China, the world’s largest semiconductor market, is determined to increase domestic production of chips, and plans to make 70% of chips it uses by 2025.

Details: China’s integrated circuit (IC) market increased 9% to $143.4 billion in 2020 compared with a year earlier, according to a Thursday report by market research firm IC Insights. China-headquartered firms, however, only made $8.3 billion worth of ICs sold in the country in the same year, the report said.
    There are quite a few articles detailing how failing China is having startup troubles making this happen, but what is very likely is:

China will be producing a LOT more chips than they are now. And even with a more than 10x increase in chip production, they STILL won't make enough to fulfill their internal demand. At least by 2025. They might be able to make enough to meet internal demand by 2028 or so, definitely by 2030.

In the short term this is an opportunity for the US to profit from this situation. However, from what I can tell it seems like the main beneficiaries will be Taiwan and South Korea.

Recently, I read an article (sorry I am unable to find it now) that stated that Intel (I think it was Intel) was moving chip manufacturing from California to Taiwan. It seems like we are going in the wrong direction. It would be nice, though, if this were a time of increased chip production in the US.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjp5...o-launch-nukes

House Democrats sent a letter to President Joe Biden on February 22 urging the Commander in Chief to give up his ability to unilaterally launch a nuclear weapon.

“Vesting one person with this authority entails real risks,” the letter said. “Past presidents threatened to attack other countries with nuclear weapons or exhibited behavior that caused other officials to express concern about the president’s judgement.”

Thirty-one House Democrats signed the letter, including Ted Lieu (D-CA) and Illhan Omar (D-MO). The letter also offered four alternatives to vesting the sole power to launch a nuclear weapon in the office of the president. It proposed allowing the Vice President and speaker of the House “to concur with a launch order, utilizing the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s tracking of those officials to ensure prompt communication.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in 2018, Trump's own CIA wrote a report that directly pointed to the Saudi crown prince in a role in the ambush and murder of a journalist.

Biden is prepared to release that report tomorrow.

The Saudis probably won't like it, but then again, nobody likes to be caught after committing a murder.

Given that would harm many tech firms, it'll never come out of the DNC or get passed Kamala Harris and her dementia riddled sock puppet.
    I thought you liked dementia? Trump had it. Is it because Biden has blue dementia and you like the orange dementia?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2021-02-25 at 04:54 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I thought you liked dementia? Trump had it. Is it because Biden has blue dementia and you like the orange dementia?
    Is this one of those "YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!!111!!111eleven!1" things that would in your mind be a super good gotcha except for me not voting period, and really its just conjecture you spew because I am insufficiently a sycophant for the DNC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Floor vote in the House is coming up.

Manchin wants to tank Neera's nomination because she criticized his daughter. He has a grudge against her and wants revenge.

The cosplay left supports this because they hate Neera. Because online grudges are more important than affordable EpiPen or insulin.
    This story has totally passed me by. An exerpt from our #politics Slack channel:

12:35 AM eschatological there's some political scandal about Republicans being upset over tweets (after 4 years of ignoring Trump's tweets), but I don't see any of it because all the leftists I follow hate Neera Tanden so they don't want her confirmed, so they're all suddenly siding with Joe Manchin
    12:35 AM lol
    12:35 AM who is rejecting her because she's too nasty a woman
    12:53 AM eschatological like, the knock on Neera from Joe + the Merry Republicans is that she's too political and mean.
    12:53 AM and they say this shit with a straight face.
    12:53 AM the criticisms of her from the left are way more valid, but they've become strange bedfellows on this one

Is this one of those "YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!!111!!111eleven!1" things that would in your mind be a super good gotcha except for me not voting period, and really its just conjecture you spew because I am insufficiently a sycophant for the DNC?
    No, it's that you supported a candidate with the same condition, if not worse, and therefore by showing disdain for the same thing when it's someone you don't agree with it reveals your hypocrisy like a black light in a hotel room. That then only makes it easier to take you less seriously.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2021-02-25 at 08:25 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Continued from page one.

President Joe Biden's new defense secretary, Lloyd Austin, has made confronting extremism a top priority, following the violent insurrection at the Capitol in January. Earlier this month he ordered a militarywide stand-down within 60 days so commanders can have "needed discussions" with service members about the issue of extremism. The urgency of the problem was underlined by a CNN analysis that found that at least 27 current or former members of the US military are facing federal charges in connection with the riot.

"There's never been an acknowledgment from the top ranks that this has to be handled, so the fact that we now have that and there is an effort underway to do something is actually quite encouraging," said Heidi Beirich, co-founder of the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism. "Now, how well that's done and executed and all the pieces are put in place, that's a different question that we'll have to wait and see what the results are."
    While it's good to see that white nationalism or other forms of Trump-esque terrorism aren't widespread in the US military, I'd like to see "not widespread" become "barely at all" on the way to "I don't exist". This is a necessary and valuable step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Continued from page one.

While it's good to see that white nationalism or other forms of Trump-esque terrorism aren't widespread in the US military, I'd like to see "not widespread" become "barely at all" on the way to "I don't exist". This is a necessary and valuable step in the right direction.
    "not widespread" Just means that they don't know how bad it really is.
    Only thing you can say is that these mentally inferior human beings aren't openly running around with there KKK or Neo Nazi outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Just like Tulsi, the coomer force is strong with that one...
    Tulsi isn't for me.