7+ Year Old Account
    And now I hear Bloodlines 2, after just ditching the studio, announces is not releasing this year, on top of all the shitshow it alr suffered. The fuck is going on lately?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-02-24 at 08:21 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

With no sign of a resurgence there is no reason to throw money at Anthem, and without money and time being pumped into the game there is no resurgence in players.

The time to fix Anthem was after launch, not 2 years later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And now I hear Bloodlines 2, after just ditching the studio, announces is not releasing this year, on top of all the shitshow it alr suffered. The fuck is going on lately?
    I don't think the public will ever really learn what goes on in these studio's that leads to this level of mismanagement and failure.

But better that a Publisher steps in and takes a game away from a failing studio to start over then to push it out anyway and kill a franchise.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    well.. lets hope its good news for DA4 then? sucky, but... not unexpected, I guess.
    With this awesome devs it's gonna be great! Those guys are magicians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    With this awesome devs it's gonna be great! Those guys are Sorcerers/Mages.

Fixed that for you
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I don't think the public will ever really learn what goes on in these studio's that leads to this level of mismanagement and failure.
    Oh they will. Thanks to peeps like Jason Schreier. I can easily see Bloodlines 2 production being taken under microscope.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    With no sign of a resurgence there is no reason to throw money at Anthem, and without money and time being pumped into the game there is no resurgence in players.

The time to fix Anthem was after launch, not 2 years later.
    It should have never been launched in that state in the first place. And now, good riddance.

I think most gamers saw this coming no matter the wishful thinkers.

Hudson and Darrah jumping ship a few months ago was the death knell for Anthem. I'd not be surprised in DA4 is also a shitshow as well.

So all hands on deck for DA4 now and once that fails, Bioware will be thrown into the EA landfill of closed studios.

Well, I'm glad I didn't invest money into this!

Definitely gonna wait a good time before I purchase Bioware games, especially from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So all hands on deck for DA4 now and once that fails, Bioware will be thrown into the EA landfill of closed studios.
    Lets be honest, if they fuck up DA4 after fucking up ME:A and Anthem, and destroying any chance of either game recovering to focus on DA4, EA would be doing the right thing.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Did it manage to release on Stadia?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I won't buy DA:4, knowing anyone who touched anthem is involved with it. Maybe i will if it gets 10/10 reviews from reputable websites.

I can't believe anyone would be duped into buying another game from them after the complete failure of ME:A and Anthem.

Fool me once, fool me twice.

Especially Anthem. I remember reading all of the bullshit they were spewing during the month or two after the kotaku article exposed their garbage development practices. It was all that, garbage. Just PR spinning to protect themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    As it should be. The game failed and that's it.

Looking forward to DA:4.

Sad but not unexpected. If they don't kill it off and leave servers on, I just don't understand why they don't at least release the few things they have probably been working on since the last patch (when was that, 1 year ago ?) which probably contained basic bug fixes.

All in all if servers are still running, I'll probably hop in here and there as the gameplay is still top notch, and probably redo the campaign at one point as I very much enjoyed some parts and characters (mainly Owen and Matthias).

I can't believe they fucked up at that scale after what they did as advertisement before. I mean, there was even a freaking movie short by Neill Blomkamp... EA definitely had huge plans for this franchise and somehow fucked up everything.

As expected. It was a still birth anyway so I can't even pretend to miss it.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Sucks for the developers, but I can't say I've had too warm feeling for this game after its development almost killed off the Mass Effect franchise.

Now the cycle can begin anew and the people preordering DA4 like rubes even though its a confirmed live service title by many of the same people will "be better this time!" can get angry and defensive pre release than pull a "GGGGGGGGG TIME TO DISAPPEAARRRRRR" once the thing releases and nu biowares output remains the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I won't buy DA:4, knowing anyone who touched anthem is involved with it. Maybe i will if it gets 10/10 reviews from reputable websites.

I can't believe anyone would be duped into buying another game from them after the complete failure of ME:A and Anthem.

Fool me once, fool me twice.

Especially Anthem. I remember reading all of the bullshit they were spewing during the month or two after the kotaku article exposed their garbage development practices. It was all that, garbage. Just PR spinning to protect themselves.
    I just started a replay of ME:A (played in at launch). The game really isn't bad, like by any measurement. Sure it was buggy in the beginning, but that's about it. Sure, I hated (and still hate) the premise of the game and there some things that doesn't go well in ME (not having all familiar aliens with you, only two new (boring) aliens etc.). But all in all, it's a good game, if not rushed. Anthem on the other hand was problematic in almost all front except basic gameplay.

So now with this buried its over a decade since ""Bioware"released a good game
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988