Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I didn't realize there was an anima issue until I capped on souls last night and need like 7k anima for an upgrade.
    Hmm seems weird that now I literally can do nothing with souls (until I get the 7k anima) and they are a major weekly renown quest tied to soul acquisition since day 1 of SL.

I can't really come up with a reason why souls are capped. We can only get 5,10,15, or 20 a week anyhow. What big brain over at Blizz thought this made any sense what-so-ever?
    I believe the answer is to keep players subscribed to play
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    x.1 patches throughout history:

BC - over 4 months
    WOTLK - over 5 months
    cata - over 4 months but NO RAID, raid 6 months after release
    panda - 2 months but NO RAID, raid 6 months after release
    wod - 3 months but NO RAID, raid 7 months after release
    legion - 2 months but NO RAID, raid 7 months after release
    bfa - 7 months after release

so NO EXPANSION EVER had x.1 patch in 3-4 months (TBC was close) with raid...
    seems like its not HIM who should look up dates before spewing bullshit...
    Back in Cataclysm, MoP and even WoD those dumb .x.5 patches didn't exist and raid releases always corresponded with .x patch releases, so your argument is pretty weak. Legion started this nonsense with the small in between patches.

And we don't even know when the raid in 9.1 will open - it could be the same as with 7.3 where Antorus was unlocked three months after the patch release (no, not in 7.3.5). Who really expects Sanctum of Domination to open the same day as the patch goes live?

classic also shown them massive outflow that anything couldnt compare to, MAYBE wod, maybe
    You mean like as it's been happening in BfA and is already happening in Shadowlands?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Back in Cataclysm, MoP and even WoD those dumb .x.5 patches didn't exist and raid releases always corresponded with .x patch releases, so your argument is pretty weak.
    i suggest you check what i responded to, bcs you obviously have no clue, as what you pointed out shows raids open even LATER, not 3-4 months after expansion as the guy i responded to claimed... so you strenghtened my point...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-02-26 at 12:13 PM.

I wonder if the pandemic messed things up by opening up their employees to being swiped more easily. I mean, if you're working remotely, it doesn't really matter where the employer is, so now Blizzard has to worry not just about game companies in S. California, but anywhere.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You mean like as it's been happening in BfA and is already happening in Shadowlands?
    and you base this on your ass? or do you have ANYTHING that would at least suggest massive outflow of people from retail?
    bcs on classic we can see it on realms, there was dozens of full and high servers, now there are 2-3 high and rest is medium (at least in europe) or even low, some realms are ghost towns... unless you are biased as hell you can literaly SEE how the number of players fell...

or do you have ANYTHING that would at least suggest massive outflow of people from retail?
    I massively flowed out of retail. Darned quarantine weight gain. But hey, at least my BMI is just high enough now to qualify for a vaccine!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"