Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which wing is the easiest in Torghast Layer 8 ?

Try to do Layer 8 for the mount.

Which wing is the easiest ?

You're not getting the mount in regular Torghast, you gotta do Twisting Corridors for that. And in Twisting Corridors the wings you get are random so you just have to power through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    You're not getting the mount in regular Torghast, you gotta do Twisting Corridors for that. And in Twisting Corridors the wings you get are random so you just have to power through.
    Pretty sure he means Twisting, I guess he wanted to enter and leave, to try and start with the "easiest" wing

Whichever one does not have the fire damage debuff going.

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Pretty sure he means Twisting, I guess he wanted to enter and leave, to try and start with the "easiest" wing
    Oh, if that's what he means I would personally go for Fracture Chambers or Skoldus Hall. Pretty basic mobs in both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

You want to avoid Mort'regar and Coldheart Interstitia. Mort'regar has some "interesting" mobs that can basically just one shot you. Coldheart Interstitia has the worst debuff of the whole torghast, increased health. The mobs might have +20% more health which makes the last wings really hard because your anima powers dont scale in the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends who is asking Tbh its facerolled with tank or proper full party. Monk can just run throu the packs after picking meta anima.
    Last edited by czarek; 2021-02-25 at 01:18 PM.

Personally i do not see any difference - there is not easier or harder ones imho.
    I did it as ~190ilvl warrior 1st week it was available.

Skoldus is definitely the easiest Torghast section design by far. The only real problem are Lord of Locks. I hate those guys.

Soulforges is probably the worst. The stacking damage debuff is rough for classes that don't get a lot of self heals. Even in a 5-man team the healer is working overtime if the stacks get to 10 or more, but it's definitely easier with a healer. Mort'regar has the opposite issue unless you get the pool soaking anima power. I think Mort is much harder in a group than solo.

Mort'regar wings are easy. Forsworn wings are harder, lots of random fears and shit falling from the sky.

Same as the others said- cold heart interstitia and soulforges are the worst I find, due to the increased hp and the % fire dmg

Just avoid those and it should be easier going

Soulforges isnt so bad with a ravenous...eat one of the mobs and you can basically ignore the debuff

There are the ones who might spawn an Add after combat. They usually never ever spawn for me, so these two wings are probably the best to start in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    there is not easier or harder ones imho.
    Well that's just outright false. The HP% one is shit because your Anima Powers might not scale high enough to kill the boss in time.

You definitely don't want to start endless with coldheart, due to the stacking health and damage bonus you could get it twice or even three times in one endless run, which really, really sucks for pretty much any spec or class.

As for the rest, it just depends on your spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelduril View Post
    Well that's just outright false. The HP% one is shit because your Anima Powers might not scale high enough to kill the boss in time.
    Not false but personal experience.
    I do not see any difference in various mobs or bosses.
    All of them are too easy imho.

Honestly, try and get the worst wing first. Sounds dumb, but the wings swap every 6 levels. That means if you start with an easy one there’s a chance of the hardest one popping up as the 3rd layer. With the first 6 floors being your regular Torghast styled layout, you’re better off making that the harder of your 3 possible.
    Also, buy and save the orb that changes an enemy into the fire damage reduction buff just in case you get that layer later on and you can get the reduction immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Honestly, try and get the worst wing first. Sounds dumb, but the wings swap every 6 levels.
    Actually you can get the same wing three times in a row, so for sure you don't want to start with any bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Soulforges isnt so bad with a ravenous...eat one of the mobs and you can basically ignore the debuff
    Soulforges is just annoying. A prema -hp/5 debuff is bad game design.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Not false but personal experience.
    Personal experience might make you think hair grows faster after you shave it, but we still know for a fact this isn't true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Soulforges is just annoying. A prema -hp/5 debuff is bad game design.
    Especially when you're a class with no on demand healing like DH or Hunter.