Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    It won’t return because people kept sending tickets and complaints about ninjaing stuff so often that the Blizzard got tired and they just implemented new system so the number of inquiries regarding this matter would not be a problem anymore.

Like any system, if you have good people involved then it will be good for the majority. But not all people are good and it will be abused. ML is the main thing that turned me off raiding.

Absolutely not. Never.

Master Loot existing is an opportunity for Guilds to not pay their raiders minimum wage ( i.e. give loot to officers/friends first, effectively making you trial without pay ) and for PUG leaders to ninja.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    And despite ML, ,the game ran well for 14 years. Guilds survived. People got gear. People saw content. Then PL came in and guilds are in shambles.
    People left because of ML corruption all the time. No one's leaving because ML is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelduril View Post
    No one's leaving because ML is gone.
    Not to get entangled in this lovely and lively debate between sensible individuals holding reasonable opinions, but it is best to not make all-encompassing proclamations like that one. WoW has had dozens of millions of players throughout its existence, people came and went for any and all reasons. There is no need to falsely claim empirical evidence where there is none.

Just a suggestion from a long-time player who has been mostly dormant ever since Blizzard restricted player agency with the removal of Master Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipsissimus View Post
    Not to get entangled in this lovely and lively debate between sensible individuals holding reasonable opinions, but it is best to not make all-encompassing proclamations like that one. WoW has had dozens of millions of players throughout its existence, people came and went for any and all reasons. There is no need to falsely claim empirical evidence where there is none.

Just a suggestion from a long-time player who has been mostly dormant ever since Blizzard restricted player agency with the removal of Master Loot.
    I'm sure all 5 of you were very upset that we can't be scammed anymore out of any reward for raiding as trials.

I'm sure all 5 of you were very upset that we can't be scammed anymore out of any reward for raiding as trials.
    It is unfortunate and telling that you view loot as the only reward to be had from raiding. Good luck and have fun!

Absolutely not. Never.

Master Loot existing is an opportunity for Guilds to not pay their raiders minimum wage ( i.e. give loot to officers/friends first, effectively making you trial without pay ) and for PUG leaders to ninja.

- - - Updated - - -

People left because of ML corruption all the time. No one's leaving because ML is gone.
    Horseshit. ML corruption was mostly a figment of your imagination. Once PL was implemented, guild raiding has gone down. Check Wowprogress.

I'm sorry, but I know your kind. Every time a boss dropped loot that you could equip, in your little parasitic mind, you felt like it belonged to you. And when it didn't come your way, you went apeshit in your mind. But chose to stick around for some reason....
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-24 at 10:50 AM.

Horseshit. ML corruption was mostly a figment of your imagination. Once PL was implemented, guild raiding has gone down. Check Wowprogress.

I'm sorry, but I know your kind. Every time a boss dropped loot that you could equip, in your little parasitic mind, you felt like it belonged to you. And when it didn't come your way, you went apeshit in your mind. But chose to stick around for some reason....
    Yeah yeah, whatever, Bezos.

ML is a easy way to pay your friends and leave the trials with nothing.

ML corruption was mostly a figment of your imagination
    Yeah right. Who gets Warglaives? Who gets Thunderfury? Who gets Atiesh? Who gets A'lar ? We all know the answers, it's the Officer/GL.

PL is the single best change they ever made to raiding. Fuck Loot Council and fuck ML.

Once PL was implemented, guild raiding has gone down
    Could it be because WoW's population lowered? Could it be because Mythic raids in 2021 are far harder than they were in 2018?

Noooo, no way.

It's the loot system change that pleased 95% of the playerbase and harmed the 5% who were abusing Master Loot to turn 'Our loot' into 'My Loot'. Fuck those people.

I'm sorry, but I know your kind.
    Good players who are pissed that another, shittier player had loot prio because of his officer position/blowjobbing the GM? Yeah, there's quite a few of us. Which is why they put in PL and ML is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ipsissimus View Post
    It is unfortunate and telling that you view loot as the only reward to be had from raiding. Good luck and have fun!
    This is pure gaslighting that Loot Councilors tell to their raiders as they give all the good loot to officers.

" Oh you shouldn't be here for loot, you should be here for fun! "

Funny how you start crying when loot is distributed equally and ML is gone, weren't you raiding for fun?

See, you claim the high ground, but your actions prove the opposite. If you didn't care about loot you should be happy that loot is now distributed equally.

Cope.
    Last edited by Kelduril; 2021-02-24 at 04:43 AM.

Yeah yeah, whatever, Bezos.

ML is a easy way to pay your friends and leave the trials with nothing.

Yeah right. Who gets Warglaives? Who gets Thunderfury? Who gets Atiesh? Who gets A'lar ? We all know the answers, it's the Officer/GL.

PL is the single best change they ever made to raiding. Fuck Loot Council and fuck ML.

Could it be because WoW's population lowered? Could it be because Mythic raids in 2021 are far harder than they were in 2018?

Noooo, no way.

It's the loot system change that pleased 95% of the playerbase and harmed the 5% who were abusing Master Loot to turn 'Our loot' into 'My Loot'. Fuck those people.

Good players who are pissed that another, shittier player had loot prio because of his officer position/blowjobbing the GM? Yeah, there's quite a few of us. Which is why they put in PL and ML is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

This is pure gaslighting that Loot Councilors tell to their raiders as they give all the good loot to officers.

Funny how you start crying when loot is distributed equally and ML is gone, weren't you raiding for fun?

See, you claim the high ground, but your actions prove the opposite. If you didn't care about loot you should be happy that loot is now distributed equally.

Cope.
    I need to mention that your post considers ml.only a system used by abusers and not one used by people who measure virtues you recognise like some people being y
    good players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popokolara View Post
    I need to mention that your post considers ml.only a system used by abusers and not one used by people who measure virtues you recognise like some people being y
    good players.
    True, and it has a name. It's called "Arguing in bad faith".

Yeah right. Who gets Warglaives? Who gets Thunderfury? Who gets Atiesh? Who gets A'lar ? We all know the answers, it's the Officer/GL
    Gotta back you up on this one. Actually gave Tarecgosa to myself.
    Probably was the scummiest thing I ever did as raidlead, but people were surprisingly okay with it.
    At least it should go to someone that's always there to get the shards and people can be reasonably sure that the raidlead doesn't leave for another raid right after.

Anyway, I blame game design. Good riddance to ML.

Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    Personal loot might be the best thing that has ever happened in this game.

No more kissing ass for the tyrants.
    No more players getting bullied directly or indirectly.
    No more newcomers getting fucked and demotivated.

Players can finally focus on raiding rather than worrying about any injustice that might occur during "unfair" loot distribution sessions. Feel free to disagree, but it won't change my personal opinion on it.
    Man how bad do you have to be to stay in a guild that you hate so much instead of going somewhere that the guild lead isn't a jerk?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Cope.
    So a few things. One you really weren't good if you were good you could have joined a guild where that didn't happen because the guilds you are talking about that definitely "existed" would never progress if they just geared the "bad officer core" gear is needed to progress it's not the reason to progress. The vast majority of legendary items required clearing the raid to complete. You are damn right we as a guild voted for our gm to get ateish way back when it didn't matter except for the kara port and he did a ton of work to keep the guild going. Same reason Valy would eventually go to the healing officer and then in order of performance with ties being seniority based because we didn't keep people in the raid team if they weren't good and people weren't greedy about loot. I got fangs second because I was asked to swap to a rogue because we only had one.

If you are actually in a guild to have fun and kill bosses not just to collect purples then leggos don't really matter you will get them eventually and they usually come after content is clear anyway. Seriously you do not sound like someone I would even want to play with. Loot isn't distributed equally is the other part of the problem it's rng and there isn't bad luck protection. Let's say we kill Sire first week of heroic awesome I get a 220 wep it's a huge upgrade from my 200 one so that's sweet. Next week we kill mythic huntsmen and a weapon token drops for me. So on the one hand cool I get a 6 ilvl upgrade on the other hand I can't trade it to the people still rocking 200s and that sucks.

That's what a guild is actually like people are looking to help others not just out for themselves at least a good one is.

One you really weren't good if you were good you could have joined a guild where that didn't happen
    Lol? Every competitive guild uses loot council/ML. Which is another word for favoritism.

The vast majority of legendary items required clearing the raid to complete. You are damn right we as a guild voted for our gm to get ateish way back when it didn't matter except for the kara port and he did a ton of work to keep the guild going
    Good for him. Doesn't change the fact that he still got it.

Seriously you do not sound like someone I would even want to play with
    Don't you worry, sweet summer child, I very much doubt we're playing in the same bracket.

Let's say we kill Sire first week of heroic awesome I get a 220 wep it's a huge upgrade from my 200 one so that's sweet. Next week we kill mythic huntsmen and a weapon token drops for me. So on the one hand cool I get a 6 ilvl upgrade on the other hand I can't trade it to the people still rocking 200s and that sucks.
    Yes. It's a small price to pay to not be forced to trade MY GEAR to someone else, though.

Just add ML for mythic only and with 90% guild (18 of 20).

Done, easy.

Lol? Every competitive guild uses loot council/ML. Which is another word for favoritism.

Good for him. Doesn't change the fact that he still got it.

Don't you worry, sweet summer child, I very much doubt we're playing in the same bracket.

Yes. It's a small price to pay to not be forced to trade MY GEAR to someone else, though.
    List all the guilds you were in from start to finish. I will reach out to your GMs and lets see ifyour lies hold up. I've already proven one person a liar on this forum (he has since disappeared from this discussion) I can't wait to prove another one wrong.

List all the guilds you were in from start to finish. I will reach out to your GMs and lets see ifyour lies hold up. I've already proven one person a liar on this forum (he has since disappeared from this discussion) I can't wait to prove another one wrong.
    No thanks. I can show you my Edge achievements, tho.

No thanks. I can show you my Edge achievements, tho.
    If there's one thing I hate more than a liar and a parasite, it's a coward.

Your unwillingness to produce the guilds that generously provided you a place to play is all the confirmation I need.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Or go one step forward. Not exactly forward cause first bring back Valor and Justice Points (or sth with diffrent names no matter) :P All items in vendor (like in pvp system) and it's done

+ no loot drama
    + no rng
    + no waste loot
    never going to have a pve system with all the loot on a vendor. we have never had one before, and its not going to start now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merlunie View Post
    Simplest fix is to make personal loot tradeable regardless of ilevel.

Such an easy option. Idk why it’s not done. Shouldn’t force me to DE an item I get.
    because the entire reason there is no masterloot is to stop people from being "forced" top give up items. making it all tradable pretty much negates that. so, not fucking likely.

Masterloot should return only for Mythic, there is way less drama in the pugging scene without it.

This might work tho. Keep Personal loot. Soon u get the item u get a choice need or pass. When u pass everyone who can use the item can roll.
    This gives the player the choice what he wants with loot. and the group can decide after if they wanna roll for it or let 1 person roll for it. So instead of having 1 masterlooter.
    Urself can decide it should go to someone else. Bare in mind in guild runs u still have to play the team game but in pugs ur freely to do wat u want .