Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    You really want to call out every single person that uses ANY WORD that MAY OFFEND someone?
    Of course. No need for hate in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Piss off you fucking steaming pile of fascist authoritarian nuclear waste.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    ORRRR....

We can make a stand, root at all forms of racism and actually force these types of people out of society. These attitudes have no place in a western democracy whether you live in Alabama or Brussels. It's time for jail time. Don't like it? How about after being bashed by the cops and then dragged off to jail. Racism should have been gone by now. I call for violence to solve it.
    erm... racism is when someone uses some sort of word in PRIVATE CHAT?

you know.. I'm not from USA or any country where English is official language. Tho, I grew up thinking that the "n word" is not a bad thing. not at all.

Why?! because the BLA..... african americans use it 24/7 in Hollywood movies.
    So, in movies and when other blacks refer to each other with the "n word"- that's completely fine. But when someone uses that word (or any other word from far-left liberal alphabet soup), then THAT individual should be jailed for racism?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Then why did you accuse all Texans of being racist earlier in the thread? Do you hate Texans for some reason?

Either you're a troll who should have been banned a long time ago, or the irony is flying so far over your head it's in a stable orbit.

So you want the world to devolve into Nazi Germany where neighbors rat on each other to the Gestapo? Sounds like a wonderful world!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Hate speech isn't real, there is only speech.
    Lol. Hate is a descriptor of the type of speech being used. So it is very real. You wouldn't be hiding your use of certain words with descriptors of "gamer" or "n-" if you didn't think it was a fake concept. So how about you stop being a hypocrite and practice what you keep preaching here. But you won't because despite being a supporter of free speech you are still smart enough to know that the freedom to say anything doesn't mean you have the freedom for all consequences.

You are also defending the stuff about raping blizzard employees to death or praising lynching. Weird right? That you keep trying to claim that it is okay to say those things because the n-word is acceptable based on culture or media it is used in. And using some cult classic movie as proof that the world would be terrible if people actually didn't tolerate hate speech.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    Hey guys, I found the guy who's never actually traveled outside of the USA.
    Lets all make fun of him.
    I have been to Mexico and seen the racism/hate European descent Mexicans have against the indigenous Mexicans and dark skin tones.

Soo hope you enjoy your fantasy of what the world is like.

This whole topic feels like the result of TDD (Trump Deficit Disorder)

The left wing overly politically correct cancel cultists are desperately looking for boogeymen in every corner of society now their favourite punching bag is gone.

WGAF what is said in the privacy of group discord / party chat etc... free speech is free speech, you can’t cherry pick offence or grievance with what people can and can’t say no matter whether or not you agree.

Harden up and turn the other cheek, ya bunch of soft snowflakes.

The solution is simple, if someone says something you don’t like or agree with, block / ignore them / leave that guild. When reputation proceeds them, they might learn that a change in attitude is needed to go forward.
    Last edited by LDancer; 2021-02-26 at 02:44 AM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    Then why did you accuse all Texans of being racist earlier in the thread? Do you hate Texans for some reason?

Either you're a troll who should have been banned a long time ago, or the irony is flying so far over your head it's in a stable orbit.
    Not arguing with racists like you. Maybe you should be banned for being racist not me. Im defending it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    erm... racism is when someone uses some sort of word in PRIVATE CHAT?

you know.. I'm not from USA or any country where English is official language. Tho, I grew up thinking that the "n word" is not a bad thing. not at all.

Why?! because the BLA..... african americans use it 24/7 in Hollywood movies.
    So, in movies and when other blacks refer to each other with the "n word"- that's completely fine. But when someone uses that word (or any other word from far-left liberal alphabet soup), then THAT individual should be jailed for racism?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    and what if that individual is a trans-n***** ? born white, but is black deep in his/her soul. 2021 progressive age
    that means he/she gets a pass for saying n word !
    Last edited by Popastique; 2021-02-26 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LDancer View Post
    This whole topic feels like the result of TDD (Trump Deficit Disorder)

The left wing overly politically correct cancel cultists are desperately looking for boogeymen in every corner of society now their favourite punching bag is gone.

WGAF what is said in the privacy of group discord / party chat etc... free speech is free speech, you can’t cherry pick offence or grievance with what people can and can’t say no matter whether or not you agree.

Harden up and turn the other cheek, ya bunch of soft snowflakes.
    people really need to stop with this free speech bullshit,there is no free speech when it comes to this,these people arent some private joes shit talking to their mates on a private call,they are in public and some even being sponsored,free speech exists to protect you from the goverment,not being fired by your boss or droped by your sponsor for being an extre bigot

free speech is used as a racist dogwhistle by the right most times,time to get over it and accept the consequences snowflake

partty of personal responsability my ass

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    hate speech wasn't even a legal thing 10 years ago, and it isn't even an offence in itself, just extra punishment for already existing offences.
    The first hate speech case reached the Supreme Court in 1942. Which is longer then 10 years ago. I think the fundamental problem here is a lack of education on the topic and it really shows in your responses. There is a reason why race and discrimination are federally protected things in the US and even then it still hasn't ended. Which again shows your lack of education on the topic while trying to speak as if you have some authority or knowledge.

Lynching is hate. Raping is hate. Again not associating it with hate speech shows a distinct lack of knowledge of the subject especially when factored into the history of the United States. Some of that can be excused because you implied you were from a different country but that is only the case with specific historical examples. It doesn't matter if demographics shift over 10 years. Hate speech is Hate speech and should not be tolerated in any means.

Stop trying to defend hate speech just because a country, culture, or people have normalized it as acceptable. That just means there is a large group to educate and work with to change the hate.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    ORRRR....

We can make a stand, root at all forms of racism and actually force these types of people out of society. These attitudes have no place in a western democracy whether you live in Alabama or Brussels. It's time for jail time. Don't like it? How about after being bashed by the cops and then dragged off to jail. Racism should have been gone by now. I call for violence to solve it.
    "root at all forms of racism" Who decides what is "racism", does it include words/thoughts/ideas you dont agree with?

Sounds like u were part of the peaceful protests last summer.

What if people are just "being them self" in their safespaces, shouldt people be allowed to do whatever they want in their safespaces if nobody is hurt?

And if somebody is in the minority and dont like their guildies/guild, they can deal with it like an adult and leave the guild and move on with their life.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    and what if that individual is a trans-n***** ? born white, but is black deep in his soul. 2021 progressive age
    Oh, you mean Nuka Zeus. If you don't know who that is, do a quick google search .

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    and what if that individual is a trans-n***** ? born white, but is black deep in his/her soul. 2021 progressive age
    damn....someone is bleeding bigotry of all kinds yesh,ohhh ukraine....ofc

Looks more memeist than racist.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Lol. Hate is a descriptor of the type of speech being used. So it is very real. You wouldn't be hiding your use of certain words with descriptors of "gamer" or "n-" if you didn't think it was a fake concept. So how about you stop being a hypocrite and practice what you keep preaching here. But you won't because despite being a supporter of free speech you are still smart enough to know that the freedom to say anything doesn't mean you have the freedom for all consequences.

You are also defending the stuff about raping blizzard employees to death or praising lynching. Weird right? That you keep trying to claim that it is okay to say those things because the n-word is acceptable based on culture or media it is used in. And using some cult classic movie as proof that the world would be terrible if people actually didn't tolerate hate speech.
    You sure wrote a lot but said effectively nothing.

1. Hate speech does not exist in the eyes of the law (thankfully). Saying the n-word is not against the law, neither is the f-word. As far as it being "hateful"? Depends on the context in which it was used and is up for interpretation.

2. There is a difference in what I believe and my opinion, and how I conform to a platform's rules. I may be ok with people using whatever word they want but MMO-C isn't, therefor I use terms like "gamer words". Big brain concept.

3. Yes, I will defend the freedom to say those things. That doesn't mean I agree with them but I will defend a person's right to say it.

4. I didn't use a cult classic movie as proof of anything. I used it as an example of what I think this world is slowly becoming. The world is filled with snowflakes that get triggered by offensive words and are trying to make them illegal. Freedom of speech is a core part of my country's foundation and when some whiney kids want to limit my speech, I take offense.

It's a common tactic from people like you to paint the person defending horrible speech as horrible. Just because I believe someone has the right to say what they want doesn't mean I have to agree with it. I don't agree with ANTIFA and those dipshits who say all cops are bad and "fuck the police", but I will defend their right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    Oh, you mean Nuka Zeus. If you don't know who that is, do a quick google search .
    Woah, what a progressive man

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    people really need to stop with this free speech bullshit,there is no free speech when it comes to this,these people arent some private joes shit talking to their mates on a private call,they are in public and some even being sponsored,free speech exists to protect you from the goverment,not being fired by your boss or droped by your sponsor for being an extre bigot

free speech is used as a racist dogwhistle by the right most times,time to get over it and accept the consequences snowflake

partty of personal responsability my ass
    My god, so much garbage in one post.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    My god, so much garbage in one post.
    typical reponse when someone lacks the mental capacity to actualy have a retort