Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel like America have lost its mind if saying 'nigger' in itself is considerede racism ot 'faggot' in itself as bigotry. They are words. Their meaning is entirely dependent on the context. Why go all in on linguistic puritanism?
    Last edited by vulfrika; 2021-02-26 at 05:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    To all the whiners crying about racism:

There is a difference between being an edgy dipshit using bad words and a person who genuinely is a racist. I know that violates all of the things you've read on Twitter or were taught in your super progressive sociology course. I know edgy kids that use gamer words and I know people who genuinely hate other races. They are completely different types of people with clearly different morals and beliefs. You can always sit on your high horse and say "YOU SHOULDNT SAY THOSE WORDS YOU GOD DAMN NAZI". Sure man, whatever, I bet you cried when Eminem called people f-words. Grow up and learn to differentiate.

I'd love to see what you paragons of morality would do IRL if one of your bro's jokingly used a gamer word. I bet you would just stand up and demand that they apologize and virtue signal all over his ass. It's always triggered ass white kids getting the most upset over words.
    Not really...but naturally racists defend their actions and try to sound not racist.

You laugh about racial slurs and mock decent people who have respect and aren't filled with hate...we get it, you hate people who're different, who you see as lesser than you. How about instead of defending racist actions with your brain twisting logic and calling anyone who doesn't agree with you childish names, you just do something refreshing and just admit you're a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Y'all who normalize this shit with stuff like "who cares?", "I doubt they are actually racist" need to make a better effort to understand that we shouldn't tolerate any form of racism.

If you don't see how those people are being racist, then you are part of the problem. A different part, but still part.

Racism is vile. Yes, we know it may be common, but it's still there, and those players should still be held responsible (by Blizzard or Discord) for their behaviour.
    I'd sooner listen to you about caring about it just as soon as you equally condemn the people who spew vitriol at white people and get away with it. Hell it's taught in schools and coca cola is doing it now and it's applauded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh boy...honestly i cant tell if this is a joke or you are actualy serious....but hey...try harder next time racist
    So yo refuse to condemn black racists? That's pretty much textbook bigotry on your part and you have the nerve to call people racist.

In related news, water is wet??? lmfao

Dude look at trade chat at any given moment on popular servers. WoW attracts social rejects and social rejects tend to act like it. It's not just top end guilds, it's a massive part of the game's community.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    I'd love to see what you paragons of morality would do IRL if one of your bro's jokingly used a gamer word. I bet you would just stand up and demand that they apologize and virtue signal all over his ass.
    Exhibit A, your honor.

You seriously can't imagine someone getting put off by one of their friends dropping N bombs? What sort of people do you associate with? This has never once been an issue for me because I don't befriend shitbags.
    Last edited by Irian; 2021-02-26 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-war..._medium=social

From my experience, this is only the tip of the iceberg.
    this is nothing surpising though .

high end raiding was always toxic puddle and was always negtively impacting whole game

game started to die the moment blizzard stopped treating wow as casual friendly game and make it only fun for top 5%.

we have been saying for years here how toxic raiders are - im honestly surprised it took media so long to notice

wait till someone links them pictures with "anal ......." spam from general chat - they will loose their s.....

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    So yo refuse to condemn black racists? That's pretty much textbook bigotry on your part and you have the nerve to call people racist.
    No,i refuse to entertain obvious trolling atempts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Oh no!! People sharing edgy memes and using bad words in private discords with their friends!! Oh no!! This is terrible!! Anyway...
    This is all that needs to be said, really.

Black people can be racist though, that isnt a troll lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Not really, because of words and meanings. They can be bigoted, though.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    ORRRR....

We can make a stand, root at all forms of racism and actually force these types of people out of society. These attitudes have no place in a western democracy whether you live in Alabama or Brussels. It's time for jail time. Don't like it? How about after being bashed by the cops and then dragged off to jail. Racism should have been gone by now. I call for violence to solve it.
    Yeahhhh... how about we don't do that, Stalin Jr.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    No. They can be racist and plenty of black people are in fact racist. Sorry to break your mind with that.

If a black person thinks that Asian people are lowborn scum and have no value that means they're racist. There isn't some sort of thing in their brains that prevents them from thinking that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundhound View Post
    Here's the biggest problem with these type of threads, what do you want random internet strangers to do about it? Ok some idiots are potentially racist. What is the point of the thread? Just everyone sitting in a circle going "Hey those people are bad"? All you can do is make it known those people are potentially bad people and move on. What else would you have happen?

That is mostly what all of the "so what" comments are really about. What do you want us to do about it.
    These types of threads are usually a polishing of people's own egos and superior morals and virtues. What'd you expect, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    They never implied that though. The better question is why are you trying to trap in order to win an argument on racism? Doesn't change that racism is bad. Anyone that does it is bad. If you can bring up a hip-hop song in an argument on racism surrounding a certain word you also know the history and special status of that word.

I linked a thread to an ASU professor earlier that covers it. I can find it if you actually need the education or are open to it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

So you just said black people cannot be racist by implying that someone saying a black person can be racist by being a "troll". Oh jesus christ.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/coca-c...be-less-white/ this not racist?

https://blackagendareport.com/black-...-they-might-be Not racist? Okay moving along.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opini...b01c93e00e8764 A woman assuming a white person cannot understand racism coz hes white

https://aninjusticemag.com/black-peo...t-d6d3ca57ddaf cannot be racist?

I posted some articles so you can add more things to your echo chamber! You are welcome!

So when a black dude says "White people shit" or "Just white people things" its also cannot be racist?

Golden answer, everybody can be racist, genious, you can be green with yellow stripes for all i care, you can be still racist.

If a black person thinks that Asian people are lowborn scum and have no value that means they're racist. There isn't some sort of thing in their brains that prevents them from thinking that way.
    If's and buts and conjecture do not equal reality. Educate yourself, or at least look up the definition of racism.

If's and buts and conjecture do not equal reality. Educate yourself, or at least look up the definition of racism.
    Enjoy a healthy dose of start with yourself tbh.

Your identity politics does not a definition make.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Enjoy a healthy dose of start with yourself tbh.

Your identity politics does not a definition make.
    Read up on power dynamics and racism. Then you will learn the difference between racism and bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    So what’s your point? What was the main purpose of responding to my original post?
    That you don't know what actual racism is in your little safe space...

America is probably one of the LEAST racist countries in the entire world. You americans are so pathetic.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-27 at 02:13 PM.

ofc they can be racist....but against who?THEMSELVES?

Read up on power dynamics and racism. Then you will learn the difference between racism and bigotry.
    No, I'll just stick with the actual definitions and not your idpol mumbo-jumbo that you use to pretzel yourself out of things. Thanks!