Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Bottom tier news... jackasses exists in all walks of life. What's next, Biden says the N word?
    ...Now i'm inclined to get some morons to set up an op with the explicit goal of getting Biden to do just that.
    It'd be hilarious.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I love this, on one hand you folks asking for Stasi levels of report thy neighbor on the other hand we have folks with the "Not me, not my problem, their house their problem".
    F me, quite a lot of you seem to have deep issues.

Don't advocate for SS/Stasi/CCP/USSR/PRK levels of surveillance, this should be logical.
    Don't be apathetic.

I dont see anything racist here, just people with childing behavior. Are they intolerant? Yeah, they are, but then again tolerance has become kind of a swear word due to people abusing it for their benefit.

For anyone wondering - you will see such behavior in EVERY SINGLE closed community that consists of people with a similar background. Doesnt mean it's ok, but making it looks like it's some kind of revelation? Come on.

And to anyone suggesting that racism can somehow be eradicated from society - it cannot. It's human nature. People are always going to abuse ANYONE that's different. And race just happens to be that differing point that have been a reason for most atrocious abuse in the history of mankind. Doesnt mean there arent other things.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post

For anyone wondering - you will see such behavior in EVERY SINGLE closed community that consists of people with a similar background. Doesnt mean it's ok, but making it looks like it's some kind of revelation? Come on.

Manchilds being manchilds and joking in a private environment? better call the fucking cops.

Here we go, let the witchhunt start

What if I told you.. You can be fucking arround with bad words and not be racist. I know, impossible

sadly blizzard chose to side with rasist - tried to post topic on EU forums with link to pc gamer - thread got deleted after 1 hour so blizzard pretends nothing happend and will silence everyone trying to raise awarness

shame

blizzard just made mockery of their CSR politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    What if I told you.. You can be fucking arround with bad words and not be racist. I know, impossible
    Did ya read the article?
    There is little enough doubt about it given the way in which they spoke.

I mean i do agree that it is hilariously counterproductive to ban words to the point where people genuinely have to say "N-word" as opposed to just using the word.
    It's as retarded as "He who should not be named" in Harry Potter, but at least there magic might make for some excuse.

"They who should not be named of a very specific subset of colors"

But that's something very different than wishing death and shite on people.
    Last edited by loras; 2021-02-26 at 10:25 AM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    sadly blizzard chose to side with rasist - tried to post topic on EU forums with link to pc gamer - thread got deleted after 1 hour so blizzard pretends nothing happend and will silence everyone trying to raise awarness

shame

blizzard just made mockery of their CSR politics.
    I think they have some anti shaming policy or something,you cant post peoples names and stuff on the forums,if you report them and they did stuff in wow they would likely get suspensions

I giggled at top end guilds lmao, never heard of either of them... Who cares? Clickbait and more news at 11?

there's shitty people everywhere, why wouldn't there be in wow guilds :P those discord memes seem very light compared to the average COD or CSGO pickup match.

Image link doesn't work. I wouldn't call it widespread though... I hardly see any racism, or sexism for that matter, maybe I hang out with the right crowd...dunno.

Are there racist playing wow? absolutely... racists also drink water. Not saying it's not worth highlighting, but so far it seems hyperbolic for the sake of shock value and painting gamers as bad.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Black on asian racism is a huge problem in the US, but it's not made a big deal out of because it goes against the popular image of black people as victims. Currently, nobody cares there's tons of hate crimes and murders against asians. They're not even being prosecuted as hate crimes.
    Absolutely disgusting that this isn't a big deal because it goes against the popular narrative.

So....racist ppl exist and some of them play WoW. Also the sky is blue and I like cake. Who woulda thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Absolutely disgusting that this isn't a big deal because it goes against the popular narrative.
    Because the wokes aren't really interested in ending racism, truly. Neoliberals (and neocons) care about looking good and following trends and making money for their corporate overlords. If they actually cared about ending racism they'd do other things than being angry at words used, like giving everyone full healthcare paid for by the government. But alas, they want people distracted by shit like the OP. And yes, the rightwingers benefit from this too obviously. Just push people around and then you don't have to do anything.

I am a gay man who casually uses homophobic slurs in raid chat so do I get cancelled or...?
    Seriously grow up with this tattle tale crap. You literally can’t stop racism, there are differences between major racial groups that cause disdain in every direction and a large + consistent population of every race just don’t like outsiders, it’s called tribalism and it applies to other immutable factors as well. Crying over words won’t end it, the only thing that will is when the whole earth becomes so racially mixed that it’s virtually free of racial identity. Then people will double down on hating each other based on religious beliefs or hairstyles.

I would put every cent to my name that cancel culture, much like this call out, are making everyone involved even more charged up in their anger. Just let people hate each other, you’re not changing it. I’ve literally been removed from a guild for being gay back in wrath and wow... I lived. My life went on and so did theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    If a black person thinks that Asian people are lowborn scum and have no value that means they're racist. There isn't some sort of thing in their brains that prevents them from thinking that way.
    They are nigga fagg bitch and so are all the snowflake sjw mofo cunts...
    Last edited by evilcast; 2021-02-26 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Because the wokes aren't really interested in ending racism, truly. Neoliberals (and neocons) care about looking good and following trends and making money for their corporate overlords. If they actually cared about ending racism they'd do other things than being angry at words used, like giving everyone full healthcare paid for by the government. But alas, they want people distracted by shit like the OP. And yes, the rightwingers benefit from this too obviously. Just push people around and then you don't have to do anything.
    See, this is the problem. There is crimes involving speech which is inciting violence and threatening bodyly harm, when you do these, you fucking go out of the free speech bubble. If anyone wants to prosecute this people, nobody would fucking bat an eye unless its done in a biased way, because lets be real politics have a way of making a mountain of a anthill nowadays.

However, as you can see from this thread, people are okay with jailing people from what they say on their free time in a private fucking discord. Do I think a person who yells racist shit to his mic is an idiot and distastefull person. Fuck yeah. But that doesn't mean that moron should go to jail. If you are racist, you will get lashback from people around you, maybe from everyone maybe from some people, but you will get a lashback, so there is always a punishment of being a prick in general in life.

People defending these people are not defending their fucking behaviour, people doesn't seem to get this, they are defending the FACT THAT THEY SHOULD NOT BE JAILED FOR A DISCORD CONVERSATION. That is INSANE. Only reason this conversation even started and arrived to this point is people non-ironically said that they should be beaten by a bloody pulp by cops then thrown to jail.

Then people comes with black people cannot be racist and %99 of the people racist are white people shit, which is hilarious to no end. When they have agenda, it makes it very obvious what their agenda is. They don't care about the racism, they just want to divert their anger to a person that are probably in the other side of the political isle, therefore must be squashed, silenced,jailed, marginalized etc.

I will repeat this again, If those people were black or latino or whatever minority group they were, and insulted white people in a aggresive and extremely racist way, it would not be in the fucking new, not a single person would bat an eye. Because the narrative is WHITE BAD, BLACK GOOD. For fuck sake if someone said that Coca-Cola's 2021 employee training program would include the phrase "Try to be less black" Instead of fucking white, PEOPLE WOULD LOST THEIR SHIT AND BURN SHIT TO THE GROUND in bloody internet. But since they said white and downloaded all the humanities bad and vile traits to "Whiteness" its ok, its brave and its totally not racist.

Half of this thread is not the clowns, they are the whole fucking circus.

Who cares? What are we, the thought police?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu fhtagn View Post
    One of the alleged people is a Limit raider.
    maybe we should cancel limit
    maybe we should cancel the whole raiding scene

whoa what a shocker, top raiders are toxic? would have never guessed so