Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    As for guilds being shown as 15/15 in Warcraft logs, remembers that WCL already causes a huge statistical bias because it shows only the ones who care enough for competition to even log their raids,
    So in reality there are even more?

and on top of that many guilds have a "false" higher progression due to having members participating sometimes in PuG with more advanced guilds (I know several of the casual guilds on my server which are shown with a progress that I found weird, after checking it's just their more hardcore members participating in other events, while the main guild isn't even raiding Nax by itself, for example).
    Lets not dwell on specifics, my point was that a huge number of people is clearing naxx fully and it will be the same for TBC.
    I don't have a problem with people calling it challenging, I personally don;t but it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    How are spriests in 5 man HCs in TBC? I played lock in TBC and can't remember how priests fared.
    Compared to other classes?
    Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Here's what you meant, but you type some ridiculous stuff instead
    Isn't serious quite the same as tryharding? Your post is just nonsense that contradicts itself.
    Last edited by facefist; 2021-02-26 at 12:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Isn't serious quite the same as tryharding? Your post is just nonsense that contradicts itself.
    No, it's not. I'd explain the different to you but since you're a rude little child, I'll spare myself the effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I'm not looking for hideously difficult content. Just a "challenging" one, and I've not worries that BC will provide that and then some. Naxx is already rather challenging, and it would be even much more with BC context (no WB, no stacking consumables), so I'll be good.
    My main worry is how the PvP gear will outcompete PvE one and make the loot unrewarding if Blizzard cave in and advance seasons as they implied they might
    It would be interesting to see the number of guilds that would've actually cleared Naxx and how far they would've gotten without WB and such. The content still would've been steamrolled, but I think the amount of guilds that cleared it and actually managed decent progression would be much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    No, it's not. I'd explain the different to you but since you're a rude little child, I'll spare myself the effort.
    Yes it is. I'd explain why, but since you are a rude little child, I'll spare myself the effort. (lul at your epic attempt to offend me )