Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever they say in their private chats/discord is their business and are free to do so. If they are shouting "kill all niggers" in a stream that's another thing, but I don't think this is the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    usually rape is about power. most rape is also between people who already know and don't hate eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    rape is usualy about power,or simply people that lack empathy and dont care that they are hurting someone for their own satisfaction,often times its also people with mental issues who like someone but again...dont care that its wrong and harmful,i mean it can be a hate driven thing....but in no way is that the predominant reason behind it
    I agree with both of your sentiments, but ultimately, I think it comes down to hatred that the other person isn't doing what you want them to do, and a desire to show them you are more powerful than them.

But, if you guys maintain hate is not involved, or lesser so, we can ask a rape victim or two how they see it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Racist people make me want to throw up.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Imagine thinking that saying the n-word is a joke in and of itself.
    Drama around a word is a joke. Only burgers decided to take inspiration from harry potter voldemort he who must not be named.
    What makes thing ring even hollower is burgers made more effort in destroying the native americans without giving half the care afterwards and still screw them.
    Malcolm had the right idea, its not about protecting anyone its about using us as a battering ram in their political fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    Thats an ABSOLUTE LIE... Europe in general is EXTREMELY intolerant.

I swear to God its like we live in a Bizzaro world of people talking about things they know nothing about and haven't actually experienced things.

They just repeat what they hear in their internet chat rooms.
    got some examples of that?

last time i checked we take in a crapton of refugees compared to just about any place on earth, even making sure they don't die en route when we could easily turn a blind eye. that's a pretty big case of actions speak louder than words.

There's no racism here - only a strong dislike of the French

Memes aside, it's not just top end PvE guilds, but guilds all across the spectrum of both PvE & PvP. Like others have commented, it's almost always just idiots wanting to be edgy, & unless it happens in-game, it's totally beyond Blizzard's control.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    got some examples of that?

last time i checked we take in a crapton of refugees compared to just about any place on earth, even making sure they don't die en route when we could easily turn a blind eye. that's a pretty big case of actions speak louder than words.
    Which has led to the rise of far-right parties in many European countries. If you asked the 51% of Brits who voted for Brexit if they wanted Britain to be white-only, a scary portion of them would say yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I see you are from Portugal and respect you understand western European culture more than I do.

I am from Illinois and I assure you, racism isn't as strong all over America as you are purporting. It's mostly hushed and most people don't care about race. I maintain that my friends who voted for Trump aren't all racists, I know them too well to know that. In fact, I know plenty of Mexicans and Black people who voted for Trump, so...

Also, I haven't really ever heard someone use the n word seriously, but then again, I live in northern Illinois in a highly educated area, so.

Honestly, not sure which American shows or movies you're talking about. If anything, most of the racism portrayed is historical and is usually shown in the bad guy. =|
    On the same token as you not seeing, I'm from your neighboring state of Indiana and i see it all the time. In highschool we had 1 african american in a class of 109, and when a new african american family moved to town, racists staked signs in their front yard and there were several teachers who treated the young girl like crap. Its extremely prevalent in rural areas, as well as some of our cities, Evansville (which is the 3rd or 4th largest city in Indiana, and not where i live) has hate related crimes fairly regularly. Racism is still a huge problem for our country. I have several people that use the N word, the racist C word and the three letter F word in their everyday speech. To the point that my wife has to lock discord channels when she streams. Casually using these words in the conversations with their white friends is still racist, it means those words are normalized to them and they no longer see the hateful meaning of them.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

The new Discord update has a MUTE button. Also a Leave Server button.

QOL changes.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm there's a lot of trolls and baits in this thread
    be rational people

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Which has led to the rise of far-right parties in many European countries. If you asked the 51% of Brits who voted for Brexit if they wanted Britain to be white-only, a scary portion of them would say yes.
    sure there is a rising trend of that, but i wouldn't say we are "extreme" in that regard. probably not even at the global average yet. maybe after a few more election cycles if the trend continues.

kinda doubt they would really say white-only though, when asked for specifics they'd probably say something like highly educated people who carry their weight are fine, oh and nurses/cheap labor on temporary visas is awfully convenient so that's fine too, etc.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyning View Post
    Yes I’m aware that left leaning people typically despise nature and science, thank you for that.
    Nature and Science on what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Young people trying to be edgy. I highly doubt they're actually racist or homophobic, but I do hope those players, gms and officers of the guilds get perma banned. Nobody needs their bs.
    you wish soyboy, there is no reason for them to get banned whatsoever, they could be KKK members playing the game but as long as they don't do any shit in game that is breaking the TOS, the bans are not happening. They can call themselves faggots, niggers and other slurs as long as they want when they do it in private among themselves. I fail to see a reason this has any impact on you or anybody else. You don't like the way they talk to each other during raids? Find a different guild, plenty out there, even better ranked ones than they are.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-27 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    you wish soyboy, there is no reason for them to get banned whatsoever, they could be KKK members playing the game but as long as they don't do any shit in game that is breaking the TOS, the bans are not happening. They can call themselves faggots, niggers and other slurs as long as they want when they do it in private among themselves. I fail to see a reason this has any impact on you or anybody else. You don't like the way they talk to each other during raids? Find a different guild, plenty out there, even better ranked ones than they are.
    Uhh... Dude?

Uhh... Dude?
    Perfect arguments. Let your World of Feelcraft be your World of Feelcraft while everybody else plays their World of Whatevercraft not giving a fuck what people do in the privacy of their own discord servers. Nobody is organizing any KKK rallies here, just kids being immature and that's it.

Perfect arguments. Let your World of Feelcraft be your World of Feelcraft while everybody else plays their World of Whatevercraft not giving a fuck what people do in the privacy of their own discord servers. Nobody is organizing any KKK rallies here, just kids being immature and that's it.
    I agree with you on it mostly kids being edgy, and I agree that Blizzard should have/do have no say on what goes on private Discord servers, but that doesn't mean such behaviour should be normalized.

Typical “punish people who think differently than me” mentality of the fresh indoctrinated left is all it is

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you on it mostly kids being edgy, and I agree that Blizzard should have/do have no say on what goes on private Discord servers, but that doesn't mean such behaviour should be normalized.
    It isn’t ” being normalized “... it is normal. Racism is normal.It’s not worse or even different than not liking nosy people, or loud people. It’s purely an indoctrination tactic to convince people that it is.

Wokies like to rip on “dumb people”, and say they hate them. Why is that not as “bad” as racism? It’s something not talked about of course, but what about pure blooded Australian aborigines? They have been repeatedly demonstrated to have intelligence so low that their adults are less capable than children of most any other race. Do people who hate stupid people automatically hate them then, or do they avoid it because that would be wacist, which TV told them is vewy bad?
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-27 at 02:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you normalize something that is already normal? People say outrageous things all the time to each other, what you're trying to do is take a normal thing and make it taboo.

What if the people saying this are black?

Idk. This is kind of a 'shock value' article that they know will get a lot of views since America is obsessed with race.

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    gladly they spread that out

normalizing and trivialing something is also supporting it. plz don't do that.
    one of the many reasons Blizzards anti name and shame policy is damaging to the playerbase. provided there's evidence rather than just rumours and accusations, people should be free to let others know of negative experiences

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    one of the many reasons Blizzards anti name and shame policy is damaging to the playerbase. provided there's evidence rather than just rumours and accusations, people should be free to let others know of negative experiences
    how would lessening naming and shaming policy help? you'd still get tons of false positives.

go directly to the root: blizzard has the tools to quickly and easily ban people even without reports if they wanted too. (it's worth thinking about why they don't do this)