Thread: Anduin's Lies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    snip
    it's also similar to Grommash Hellscream dealing the final blow to Mannoroth. twice, in fact. also Wrathion didn't fall to Corruption, at all? so I don't know what you're talking about. and no, Anduin is definitely Varian's son and not Arthas's as you suggest. There's no evidence that the two crossed paths and I don't think Arthas, who considered Varian a friend, would bang his missus

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Arthas isn't Anduin's father. The timeline doesn't work and it requires everyone involved to act completely out of character.
    As far as timelines go, i'm a bit lost.
    When was Anduin born, and when did Jaina and Arthas had a relationship?

That's the interesting part. Were their characters all a charade?

Is this, simply, a case of laziness by Blizzard,
    Indeed it is. Probably #blamecovid

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Anduin is goin to be King of Lordaeron. New Undercity will go up. Anduin will became lightforged undead (ud paladin).
    His Majesty is not and will not be undead. He is as mortal as ever, and is simply being possessed by Zovaal.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Some of bad tree man's riddles have come true doe.
    Yeah and how do you best lie ? you hide the lie in a bounch of truths.

Jaina and Arthas were romantically involved following his induction as a Paladin at age 19. They had met previously, when they were children and got on well, but hadn't seen each other since. It's following their encounter in Stormwind at the induction that they begin their relationship. Arthas met Baby Anduin at his induction.

Arthas isn't Anduin's dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Arthas isn't Anduin's father. The timeline doesn't work and it requires everyone involved to act completely out of character.
    So nothing unusual for WoW.

The mother could be a random street whore, really. Would it really be that ooc for Arthas to fuck around? I mean Anduin/Arthas thing would work only if the mother was someone other than Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    it's also similar to Grommash Hellscream dealing the final blow to Mannoroth. twice, in fact. also Wrathion didn't fall to Corruption, at all? so I don't know what you're talking about. and no, Anduin is definitely Varian's son and not Arthas's as you suggest. There's no evidence that the two crossed paths and I don't think Arthas, who considered Varian a friend, would bang his missus
    I know. But, Grommash is another case. There is, clearly, an inspiration from the Wrathion trailer on the Chains of Domination one.

Didn't he?

I didn't say he banged Tiffin Wrynn. I said he banged Jaina.

Jaina and Arthas were romantically involved following his induction as a Paladin at age 19. They had met previously, when they were children and got on well, but hadn't seen each other since. It's following their encounter in Stormwind at the induction that they begin their relationship. Arthas met Baby Anduin at his induction.

Arthas isn't Anduin's dad.
    Can i get a quote or a source, or something?

From what i could tell on Wowpedia, Anduin was born in year 15, when Jaina was 18 (its said she was born 3 years before the first war). On Jaina's bio it also mentions that she and Arthas got it on when she was 18, making it the same year Anduin was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    From what i could tell on Wowpedia, Anduin was born in year 15, when Jaina was 18 (its said she was born 3 years before the first war). On Jaina's bio it also mentions that she and Arthas got it on when she was 18, making it the same year Anduin was born.
    So, it is plausible.

Edit: never mind...

It says that "When Jaina was 18, she and her father Daelin attended Prince Arthas' induction into the Knights of the Silver Hand in Stormwind City. Shortly after, Arthas visited Dalaran for a few months under the pretense of studying history so that he could get an opportunity to court Jaina. During a ride outside the city, the two kissed for the first time and began a romantic relationship, much to Kael'thas' chagrin. They initially kept their affair secret from the public in order to avoid feeding the rumor mill, but over the following year, Jaina began visiting Capital City during holidays. At Hallow's End, after Jaina used a fire spell to ignite the wickerman to the crowd's delight, she and Arthas retreated to the prince's rooms and had sex for the first time."

The problem is that "Arthas was inducted into the Knights of the Silver Hand at the young age of 19. The ceremony was held in the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind City, and was attended by prominent figures such as Genn Greymane, Thoras Trollbane, Daelin Proudmoore, and Jaina Proudmoore, whom Arthas had not seen since childhood. Archbishop Alonsus Faol led the initiation process, which included four of the five original paladins: Uther, Tirion Fordring, Saidan Dathrohan, and Gavinrad the Dire. Arthas was presented with the holy warhammer called Inv hammer 04.png [Light's Vengeance] by Gavinrad and had the ceremonial silver plates placed upon his shoulders by Uther. While in Stormwind, Arthas visited the newly crowned king, Varian Wrynn, and sparred with him while recounting old memories. He also met the recently born prince, Anduin Wrynn, who gripped his finger."
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-02-26 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Can i get a quote or a source, or something?
    It's in Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, pg. 57 of the US hardcover edition. Arthas doesn't meet Anduin at his induction as a Paladin, but Varian is there and mention is made that Varian was both recently married and now a father.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's in Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, pg. 57 of the US hardcover edition. Arthas doesn't meet Anduin at his induction as a Paladin, but Varian is there and mention is made that Varian was both recently married and now a father.
    The Wowpedia page, actually, says he met Anduin.

So, if it's not Jaina, i wonder who it could be...

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone notice the similarities between the Chains of Domination trailer animations, where Anduin leaps and stabs the Archon, and the Ny'alotha: Wrathion Scene trailer, where Wrathion stabs N'zoth?

Is this, simply, a case of laziness by Blizzard, like we thought with the Afterlives: Maldraxxus animation short, where they re-used a shot from Harbingers: Illidan, or is it intentional?

If it's, indeed, intentional, what could it, possibly, point to?
    The only thing i can speculate about the similarities between Anduin and Wrathion is the phrase: "Like Father Like Son".
    If Wrathion, who tried his best to avoid the fate of his father but, eventually, fell to corruption in patch 8.3, in the Ny'alotha raid then, i can only guess that Anduin is going through that same thing but, with a different father.
    I've speculated, in my opening post, that Anduin is the son of Arthas, rather than Varian's.
    If that is, indeed, the case then, he has been trying to avoid that fate, as well, after being compared to Arthas, by Garrosh, and being told that he, also, was a blonde haired light-wielder (Paladin).
    In the Chains of Domination trailer he, indeed, turns into a Death Knight:

At first, i thought it was Arthas, as he, strikingly, resembles the prince in that artwork.

So, if that is the case then, maybe, the "prophecies" of the Scarlet Crusade aren't so far-fetched as we, previously, thought:
    "The boy-king CONSPIRED with the Banshee herself to arrange a meeting between the living and the dead under a FALSE flag of truce. Traitor Wrynn seduced the Banshee into staging a FAKE massacre to lure out the good-hearted Princess Calia.

Then the traitor king had our princess MURDERED.

But that was not the end of Anduin's foul scheme. No, he had his Banshee lover raise Calia as a lich... practically SPITTING on the grave of good King Terenas!

Why?

Because the traitor king is OBSESSED with the dead! He plans to MARRY Calia and secure his right to the throne of Lordaeron."

Well, now that he is sort of Undead, he can, basically, do that. Like that Tim Burton movie, Corpse Bride.

It fits with the Il'gynoth prophecy about the boy-king lies. The first one is, supposedly, told in his speech, in the Legion Epilogue cinematic. And the second could be about what transpired in the Arathi meeting.
    ROFL

Have you ever heard the saying about conspiracies? The one that seems more likely, often is? The more you have to stretch and reach, the less likely it's true.

"Oh, they jumped similarly."

Oh, BROTHER.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    His Majesty is not and will not be undead. He is as mortal as ever, and is simply being possessed by Zovaal.
    As i said. He will became so its not same as he is lol. Ofc its my prediction not a fact actually :P

What if Anduin is the son of Kael'thas but then he sprouts demonic wings cuz corruption and rawr destroys stormwind but then
    i dunno

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    What if Anduin is the son of Kael'thas but then he sprouts demonic wings cuz corruption and rawr destroys stormwind but then
    i dunno
    Why not, maybe it's time already to have a reverse MoP, so that Alliance can have some of that sweet "character focus" so lavishly bestowed upon the Horde during MoP and BfA
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I can't believe people STILL think the "hour of the third death" woman is Alleria.

But people need to understand the truth. It was both Azshara and Azeroth. NOT Alleria.

How could you possibly think that Blizzard would make it so obvious? It never is that obvious when it comes to the Old Gods. I have been saying this for years. There's no way it could have been Alleria, the dialogue was too specific and was a clear misdirection. And I was right. Big shocker!
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Anduin can't be Arthas, son, he was 12 in WOTLK and Arthas was 27, which means its impossible as Arthas first sexual encounter was with Jaina

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Didn't he?

you never did the raid, did you... that wasn't actually him.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Wrathion,_the_Black_Emperor

"The boss fight is not truly against Wrathion himself, but rather a faceless one named Ki'merax disguised as a corrupted version of the Black Prince. Ki'merax's true form is revealed upon "Wrathion's" defeat."

if you're gonna just make stuff up at least know what you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    He is definitely undead. His skin and hair changed color, his eyes became blue - he has the classic Death Knight appearence. What's more, domination magic was shown to only work on undead. The last scene we see him alive Sylvanas is literally about to stab him with a blade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.