Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    The only villainous thing I'd say she's done is kill Sparky. Wanda's "kids" aren't actually kids.
    She killed her magical sisters, and her "mother".

She's holding Wanda against her will, and forcing her to relieve traumatic events against her will.

We were partacitally told that she has creation powers. Those kids and vision aren't fake, they are real within the hex.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post

She's holding Wanda against her will, and forcing her to relieve traumatic events against her will.

We were partacitally told that she has creation powers. Those kids and vision aren't fake, they are real within the hex.
    She defended herself from her magical sisters and mother trying to kill her

she's forcing her to break out of her delusions by confronting reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

THey were trying to stop her from continuing her evil magic. She's still alive today because she stole their combined lifeforce. In the comics she did this with children to keep herself alive. Not seeing a Mother Teresa here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So Wanda was always a witch and the stone just amplified her latent and untrained abilities. Fun times.
    Which is one of many storylines for her in comics - less the mind stone (high evolutionary instead).

15+ Year Old Account
    THey were trying to stop her from continuing her evil magic. She's still alive today because she stole their combined lifeforce. In the comics she did this with children to keep herself alive. Not seeing a Mother Teresa here.
    Those are all assumptions. She never went cackling villain like Agatha All Along made her seem.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I hate to break it to you - but wanda is holding an entire CITY against their will as well here. Wanda is committing an evil act, even if she isnt an evil person.

Im sure the townsfolk current bewitched and being held against their will (by wanda) would appreciate Agatha trying find out WTF is going on and get to the btm of it (even if she has other motivations as well - like susing out where her power comes from).

Agatha is RIGHT about one thing: wanda is fucking dangerons and she herself has no idea how dangerous she is. The entire premise of the show, l iterally, is about exactly this. Wanda has done this. Imagine if Wanda did this on a planetary scale.

I hope Agatha turns into a sort of teaching role/tutor for Wanda, in coming phase 4 movies and appearances. Shes too good of a character to just be thrown into the easy 'shes evil' bucket and do away with.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2021-02-26 at 02:46 PM.

I would argue that the whole point in showing her beg the other witches to "teach" her is going to be a driving force behind why she wants to teach Wanda, in the end. I just refuse to believe they'd be as boring as evil witch does evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I hate to break it to you - but wanda is holding an entire CITY against their will as well here. Wanda is committing an evil act, even if she isnt an evil person.

Im sure the townsfolk current bewitched and being held against their will (by wanda) would appreciate Agatha trying find out WTF is going on and get to the btm of it (even if she has other motivations as well - like susing out where her power comes from).

Agatha is RIGHT about one thing: wanda is fucking dangerons and she herself has no idea how dangerous she is. The entire premise of the show, l iterally, is about exactly this. Wanda has done this. Imagine if Wanda did this on a planetary scale.

I hope Agatha turns into a sort of teaching role/tutor for Wanda, in coming phase 4 movies and appearances. Shes too good of a character to just be thrown into the easy 'shes evil' bucket and do away with.
    Lol i'm not justifying Wanda at all. The evil that Wanda is committing doesn't justify Agatha's actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are all assumptions. She never went cackling villain like Agatha All Along made her seem.
    She doesn't have to do a Cackling villain. She could have stopped her sisters but no she stole their life force instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    BTW I think we're up to 4:20 runtime so far unless I forgot an update, in which it would be 4:50. Pretty amazing I've watched multiple episodes multiple times and feel no hesitation to putting them on again. There are so many different threads to re-check with new info.

It's like a TV version of the comic Here https://www.andreistrizek.com/readin...nal-here-comic

Much like Hulk’s story arc over his last 3 appearances they asked Elizabeth Olsen what her dream character arc for Wanda would be and they gave it to both of them. It’s pretty awesome that the person in charge is doing his best to not only make a cohesive compelling universe, but is doing so while incorporating what the actors want out of the characters.
    I agree in theory, but I also found Hulk's resolution and Endgame super disappointing. I don't even think of him as the same character as the other movies he feels so different.

I would even argue she wanted to be caught so that she can do the spell to steal their life force. The whole thing seems like a trap she set up in the first place. The mother even said drop the act and when she was exposed she was smiling the whole time. There was nothing benign about that scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good episode/slightly disappointed. I was hoping for someone other than Agatha as an antagonist AND that there was more to the Hex than Wanda just blowing up. Happy that we got more backstory on Wanda, though. Also, LOVED seeing the Mind Stone scene and the image of Wanda (i'm assuming) in the stone. Very cool.

And I get that Dr. Strange makes for an easy problem solver with how crazy his powers are (magic users in general really), but where is he during all this? The sanctum alarms aren't going off? The Hex is happening in the next state over from him, there's two powerful magic users present, and shenanigans are afoot...his absence as the sorcerer supreme is felt.

Seems like she draws her power from the Dark Dimension(purple magic and not aging). We’ve only had one example of someone who did so and wasn’t evil. Not saying Agatha won’t evolve, but she definitely seems like a baddy right now.
    Well, we've one episode left (right?), no season 2 and a kick off in the next MCU film.
    Maybe they'll go the 'television' route -- "Let me teach you to control it!" "NO NEVER AhH" "THEN ILL TAKE IT FOR MYSELF ARr" <boom, wandas magic with the hope of vision overcomes her and some after credit scene shows her reconstituting her body for lader use or someone taking in her magic> The End. Although, it seems likely that she about to expand the bubble given the S3 post images... :X

lol... At least we completely confirmed that the Shark commercial was about agnes :P
    Last edited by kiramon; 2021-02-26 at 03:12 PM.

After watching the last episode of wandavision only one thing came to mind !

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Also, is this proper lore for the Scarlet Witch?
    Part of it is valid from different runs, mixed with a little MCU.
    There's snippits taken from all over - multiple changes to fit in with MCU, but still roughly aligned.

As for some of the other stuff -- if they follow the comics, technically Scarlet Witch(disambiguation) should be the Title of this Chaos Magic-Wielder (a line of witches), which should be inherited from Wanda's mother - which means that image in the stone should've been her mother, who in the comics did wear that same headpiece that we saw in the Witch-Imagery of the Mind Stone-being-broken scene. Some sort of "heritage" style passing of power thing, using imagery of the scarlet witch.

They made it a lot more epic of a title, i think (it was just like a title passed down to the witches in Wanda's line, not some ambiguous-mega-witch-Title), though perhaps Agatha could just know of her mother... her real mother... lol They have some ways they could take it if they wanted. But it sounds like they want The Scarlet Witch to be some title like how we have a Sorcerer Supreme title.

how many episodes are left one or two?
    internet says only one but the german disney facebook said today
    "Nur noch zwei Episoden. ������ Die achte Episode von Marvel Studios #WandaVision könnt ihr ab jetzt auf Disney+
    streamen."
    -> "just two more episodes, Stream the eight on Disney+"
    don't know if they meant 8th + 9th or 8th + 2 more
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2021-02-26 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit curious how this will all end and I think the cameo may be Dr Strange(Not anyone crazy)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    how many episodes are left one or two?
    internet says only one but the german disney facebook said today
    "Nur noch zwei Episoden. ������ Die achte Episode von Marvel Studios #WandaVision könnt ihr ab jetzt auf Disney+
    streamen."
    -> "just two more episodes, Stream the eight on Disney+"
    don't know if they meant 8th + 9th or 8th + 2 more
    probably meant including the 8th, there are only 9 episodes scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post

And I get that Dr. Strange makes for an easy problem solver with how crazy his powers are (magic users in general really), but where is he during all this? The sanctum alarms aren't going off? The Hex is happening in the next state over from him, there's two powerful magic users present, and shenanigans are afoot...his absence as the sorcerer supreme is felt.
    Well strange was gone for 5 years so I’m guessing he was replaced, and he’s only been back a month so may be cleaning up other concerns. I’d be surprised if Agatha isn’t on Strange’s radar. Now if he is the big surprise cameo I’d be a little let down, but it all fits.

All around solid episode. Though I’m still not sure how Wanda is the hero at the end of this. A week + of mind controlled citizens should be a bit annoyed at her. Would be good to gin up some anti-mutant hysteria, just add mutants!

Oh boy, looks like Wanda's been possessed by a cosmic being from the mind stone, the "Scarlet Witch". Disappointed in that direction of the story. She really is just the Jean Grey of the Avengers movies. And this is their Dark Phoenix saga. blech.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    so may be cleaning up other concerns.
    Carol Danvers : There are a lot of other planets in the universe, and, unfortunately, they didn't have you guys.