Mario Kart 8 + New Super Mario Bros bundle is $60 on amazon. Both are physical copies and the cheapest I have seen them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WRKFXBK...60984245248841

(US Only). Hell of a deal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I tried the demo for Project Triangle Strategy. I'm impressed. I can't wait to play the full game, though it seems to be a while until release. I enjoyed Octopath Traveller and Final Fantasy Tactics. It's a blend of both, which works well for me.

We didn't get Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remakes.

We got fucking DEMAKES.

God those games look awful. Worst artstyle they could have chosen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the Diamond and Pearl remakes look terrible. I don't really see any point in buying them honestly.

Pokemon Legends Arceus looks interesting. Definitely like Pokemon: BotW. I'll have to see more to figure out how I feel about it, but at least it seems like they're trying to innovate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

We got fucking DEMAKES.

The art is iffy but it looks like a classic style pokemon game which i'll take over 20 second long routes like Shield.

Now you want to talk about looking bad Pokemon Legends looks fucking rrrrrrough. That looked like a proof of concept for a xbox 360 game. Which is a shame because sengoku era hokkaido pokemon is a cool setting but that looked like a fan mod.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Now you want to talk about looking bad Pokemon Legends looks fucking rrrrrrough. That looked like a proof of concept for a xbox 360 game. Which is a shame because sengoku era hokkaido pokemon is a cool setting but that looked like a fan mod.
    It is real shame. Concept wise Legends looks awesome, but with release being in about exactly one year from now on, there is no way the game won't look and run like ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its sad the best part about it was there wasnt 10 minutes of unite like i thought there would be

10+ Year Old Account

We got fucking DEMAKES.

Wana bet they will also remove stuff from original. Also by name it pretty much says there wont be from the Platinum ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...Generation_IV) ).

It is real shame. Concept wise Legends looks awesome, but with release being in about exactly one year from now on, there is no way the game won't look and run like ass.
    I think a dash of colour could go a long way. I get its meant to be a Sinnoh/Hokkaido from the 1500's when it was mostly cold northern frontier enviroments but pokemon is still a fantasy setting even if it does use contemporary technology. Look at Snaps use of vibrant colours and inject a little of that with some texture work and that world could look a lot nicer than what looks like 2006 era green and brown. Its just missing the lens flare visual bloom.

But hey if it takes off maybe they will bring back that rumoured meiji era 1910 red and blue prequel that was meant to come out instead of detective pikachu. Or that nobunaga spin off that has a small but super die hard fanbase.

and pinball never ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sinnoh remakes look like Megaman Powered Up on the PSP

I do like the concept of Legends, I'll follow the development and see if it's worth it
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no Gen 2 Let's Go.

Dangit Gamefreak. Gib Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wana bet they will also remove stuff from original. Also by name it pretty much says there wont be from the Platinum ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...Generation_IV) ).
    Nothing from Platinum, including the expanded Pokédex, will be in these games.

Oh, and since Sword and Shield we won't have any Pokémon outside the regional dex in the games.

Have fun with 151 Pokémon and Ponyta being the only fire type.

We got fucking DEMAKES.

It...looks exactly like a freshed up D/P. Like, what?

Every other remake added features.

And you're betting that they'd remove features instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Support for Pokémon beyond the 151 in SinnohDex is sure thing to go away.
    They already stated no game will ever again support pokémon not in their regional dex.

Welp, looks like I'll be skipping the Gen 4 remakes then.

Only thing of note was Pokémon Legends: Arceus, for the gimmick of being set in the ancient past, when people still used Apricorn balls. But I have my doubts that the actual game itself will be any good.

Support for Pokémon beyond the 151 in SinnohDex is sure thing to go away.
    They already stated no game will ever again support pokémon not in their regional dex.
    Source on that?

And you realize the regional dex would mean we'd be limited to Sinnoh pokemon, not the originals? Since it's the Sinnoh region.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, it looks like what it should for what it’s doing. Not quite as intensive as Link’s Awakening, but that seems necessary considering the frame drops in that one.
    Every time I remember I have yet to try Link's Awakening, I also think of that screen blur on the sides.

And then I remember why I haven't touched it yet. But yeah Link's Awakening was quite a drastic touch up with some flaws to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Well....no. Gen 3 removed the end area and replaced it with flying and hunting for bosses only.

Well....no. Gen 3 removed the end area and replaced it with flying and hunting for bosses only.
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...erald_elements

Are you talking about Battle Tower? Because it was replaced with Battle Resort and Battle Maison (which serves the same purpose).

Which is more overall than original.