Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Exactly, and in what world are white people a minority or marginalized?...
    There are many countries where they are either one of them or both. My country is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyning View Post
    It... wasn’t something that was to be agreed with or not, I stated a fact. In the case of government contracting, Companies that have more than fifty employees AND**are accepting a contract of over 50k are FORCED to comply with affirmative action, which literally awards jobs based on being not white, while taking food off the table of white families since daddy was denied being hired to X construction company or X engineering firm in favor of Rashim (qualifications don’t matter, we need a non white) because daddy was the wrong race, and sinking any company that has not enough non-white people or in other words too many white people. This isn’t rhetoric, I’ve discussed this with more than a couple people working in STEM. There is systemic racism in the US and it does not affect the races people like to say. The only true and honest racist policies in place today I can think of only disparage whites.. I honestly can’t think of any that harm minorities.
    I'd like to see some evidence for all these claims. Thanks.

Has nothing to do with top end and exposed. When young man gather up online it's about the hierarchy of being the most edgy since the dawn of the internet.

I've left multiple WoW guilds for Racism. I know its not a big deal to alot of you guys, and that's cool, it doen't really have to be.
    But when you say shit like "OMG WHO CARES?".... i mean... who do you think cares? Its not that hard to figure out...

Either way, I play wow to have fun. I would never remain in a guild where people say the Nword or are homophobic or talk about politics/religion all day long.

No one is forcing you guys to leave your "edgy" guilds. But don't be surprised if a few of your players dont share your same sense of humor and end up gquiting out of the blue

It... wasn’t something that was to be agreed with or not, I stated a fact. In the case of government contracting, Companies that have more than fifty employees AND**are accepting a contract of over 50k are FORCED to comply with affirmative action, which literally awards jobs based on being not white, while taking food off the table of white families since daddy was denied being hired to X construction company or X engineering firm in favor of Rashim (qualifications don’t matter, we need a non white) because daddy was the wrong race, and sinking any company that has not enough non-white people or in other words too many white people. This isn’t rhetoric, I’ve discussed this with more than a couple people working in STEM.
    And? Your white whine is asinine considering people of color have been being discriminated against for their skin color for hundreds of years here in the US. I mean damn, it's a well known fact that if you "whiten" your resume as a person of color you're more likely to get a call back at all, let alone an interview. Had whites not been racist in the first place none of it would've had to have been put in place. Maybe you'll start holding people accountable the next time they want to be a racist so that Affirmative Action laws won't be needed in the first damn place.

Seriously whining about affirmative action laws is like whining about work safety laws, they wouldn't farking exist if the corporations weren't run by racists/sociopaths who don't care about their employees safety.

But poor poor you, having to put up with your skin color getting in the way of you getting jobs. *eyeroll*
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2021-02-26 at 04:46 PM.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'd like to see some evidence for all these claims. Thanks.
    Ok, it is law.
    Feel free to browse the ocean of policies directly denying white people jobs. On top of the countless personal accounts you could find online of companies being ruined by the policies.
    https://www.eeoc.gov/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    But poor poor you, having to put up with your skin color getting in the way of you getting jobs. *eyeroll*
    Thank you for understanding my modern problem, as I live in the present and not 60-250 years ago.

Ok, it is law.
    Feel free to browse the ocean of policies directly denying white people jobs. On top of the countless personal accounts you could find online of companies being ruined by the policies.
    That's not really backing up all your claims.

Meanwhile.

https://www.nber.org/system/files/wo...399/w22399.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    You have very little understanding on what’s it is like to be a minority in America.

If you are so well informed in American history they why do you insist that minority’s need to “get over it”.

To me it seems you learned American history from a white washed book that glances over the history of minorities in America.

To put it in some perspective for you minorities in America have only had 57 years of protected civil rights. Civil Rights act of 1964 Incase you forgot.

Even with the act there is still systemic racism in many aspects of American society.
    WoW is not America. Go deal with your issues in your society instead of trying to involve people who have never had such issues.

EDIT: I'm against racism but my country or any countries I'm culturally close with have never had such issues so I just dont understand the issue.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Ok, it is law.
    ah i see sincee trump is gone suddenly "economic anxiety" is a top concern again lol

btw if you cant find a job, its because your being too picky, i know amazon warehouses cant get enough people and could care less about your race, what happened to personal responsibility?

5+ Year Old Account
    It... wasn’t something that was to be agreed with or not, I stated a fact. In the case of government contracting, Companies that have more than fifty employees AND**are accepting a contract of over 50k are FORCED to comply with affirmative action, which literally awards jobs based on being not white, while taking food off the table of white families since daddy was denied being hired to X construction company or X engineering firm in favor of Rashim (qualifications don’t matter, we need a non white) because daddy was the wrong race, and sinking any company that has not enough non-white people or in other words too many white people. This isn’t rhetoric, I’ve discussed this with more than a couple people working in STEM. There is systemic racism in the US and it does not affect the races people like to say. The only true and honest racist policies in place today I can think of only disparage whites.. I honestly can’t think of any that harm minorities.
    Nice ignored my entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    I've left multiple WoW guilds for Racism. I know its not a big deal to alot of you guys, and that's cool, it doen't really have to be.
    But when you say shit like "OMG WHO CARES?".... i mean... who do you think cares? Its not that hard to figure out...

Either way, I play wow to have fun. I would never remain in a guild where people say the Nword or are homophobic or talk about politics/religion all day long.

No one is forcing you guys to leave your "edgy" guilds. But don't be surprised if a few of your players dont share your same sense of humor and end up gquiting out of the blue
    So? That's entirely your prerogative. I don't think anyone is advocating for chaining you down into some guild's basement and letting you listen to them chatting their shit. You can leave a guild and look for a new one for any reason, even one as small as "the raid leader's voice annoys me."

Nobody's going to disagree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    WoW is not America. Go deal with your issues in your society instead of trying to involve people who have never had such issues.

EDIT: I'm against racism but my country or any countries I'm culturally close with have never had such issues so I just dont understand the issue.

How can you claim to be against something and in the same sentence state that you don't even understand the issue?

That's like saying "He did it, he's guilty.... but honestly I have no idea what this case is even about"

5+ Year Old Account

I didn’t involve the person who quoted me, they involved themselves and I’m just responding.

What’s your issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    So? That's entirely your prerogative. I don't think anyone is advocating for chaining you down into some guild's basement and letting you listen to them chatting their shit. You can leave a guild and look for a new one for any reason, even one as small as "the raid leader's voice annoys me."

Nobody's going to disagree with you there.
    Of course its my perogative... that's why I left...?

My post was directed at those saying "OMG WHO CARES?"
    If their question is serious and non-rhetorical, well then they can probably figure out who cares

That's not really backing up all your claims.

Meanwhile.

https://www.nber.org/system/files/wo...399/w22399.pdf
    I could not have linked you a more comprehensive source proving my point, but your reply time proves you didn’t read much.

Meanwhile you link me a document showing Hispanic and black suspects are more likely to fight police... okay? ( I’ve already read that document so I’m familiar ) the paper also literally says there is no racial difference in who gets shot by police. Did you read it?????

Really knocked it out of the park bud..

I could not have linked you a more comprehensive source proving my point, but your reply time proves you didn’t read much.

Meanwhile you link me a document showing Hispanic and black suspects are more likely to fight police... okay? ( I’ve already read that document so I’m familiar ) the paper also literally says there is no racial difference in who gets shot by police. Did you read it?????

Really knocked it out of the park bud..
    You literally linked the main EEOC page, and told me to dig. You could have just sent me to Google...

I did read it. it says that black people are more likely to be the target of all other forms of use of force and contact by police officers, and that is after taking crime data into account. It's a good thing that refute the narrative that you tried to push about there being no systemic racism against minorities.

Don't worry, you were figured out a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    And? Your white whine is asinine considering people of color have been being discriminated against for their skin color for hundreds of years here in the US. I mean damn, it's a well known fact that if you "whiten" your resume as a person of color you're more likely to get a call back at all, let alone an interview. Had whites not been racist in the first place none of it would've had to have been put in place. Maybe you'll start holding people accountable the next time they want to be a racist so that Affirmative Action laws won't be needed in the first damn place.

Seriously whining about affirmative action laws is like whining about work safety laws, they wouldn't farking exist if the corporations weren't run by racists/sociopaths who don't care about their employees safety.

"people were racist af ages ago,so lets fix that by being racist now"...10/10 dude..kek

And what countries would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I didn’t involve the person who quoted me, they involved themselves and I’m just responding.

What’s your issues?
    I think I described them in the reply. You have issues in your society, but you (certain US citizens in general) keep bringing it up with people have no relations to whoever you have a problem with. Solve the issues inside your society, stop bringing it up with the rest of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

And what countries would that be?
    I'm Russian and I have relatives in Germany, so those countries.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I think I described them in the reply. You have issues in your society, but you (certain US citizens in general) keep bringing it up with people have no relations to whoever you have a problem with. Solve the issues inside your society, stop bringing it up with the rest of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm Russian and I have relatives in Germany, so those countries.
    And both of those countries have long had issues with racism and bigotry...

Seriously, huge problems.