Death Knight Anduin will become the new Forsaken faction leader, I bet my left nut.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Death Knight Anduin will become the new Forsaken faction leader, I bet my left nut.
    TBH I want plot developmented that are A: extremely dumb B: cause the most amount of drama on all sides

So I want Death Knight Anduin and Lightforged Undead Calia to become the the Rulers of new Lordaeron

Not only is the former high king of the alliance now a horde leader, the forsaken are now in control of two light aligned humans, Forsaken are ruled by an ersatz copy of Arthas and his actual sister, Genn is denied his surogate son, the Alliance is left in control of a Light-Zealot and the Alliance is denied Lordaeron.

(I just checked how old Calia is, didn't know she was almost 40... although i suppose it wouldn't really matter for undead)
    Last edited by Imperator4321; 2021-02-26 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator4321 View Post
    TBH I want plot developmented that are A: extremely dumb B: cause the most amount of drama on all sides

So I want Death Knight Anduin to marry Lightforged Undead Calia and together they become the the King and Queen of new Lordaeron

Not only is the former high king of the alliance now a horde leader, the forsaken are now in control of two light aligned humans, but Calia is also married to an ersatz copy of her Brother, Genn is denied his surogate son, the Alliance is left in control of a Light-Zealot and the Alliance is denied Lordaeron.
    Isn't it beautiful? And it works perfectly because Anduin is already more sympathetic to the Forsaken than the Forsaken are to themselves. Plus he gets to hang out with his BFF Baine whenever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator4321 View Post

So I want Death Knight Anduin and Lightforged Undead Calia to become the the Rulers of new Lordaeron
    Throw in Wrathion for some 3-way action. Deathwing was originally poised to marry Calia, only fitting that Wrathion take the place and insert himself between Anduin and Calia.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Isn't "domination magic" just another term for what Priests do?

Mind Soothe, Mind Control, Mind Blast, Mind Vision, Dominate Mind, Mind Sear, Mind Flay, Mind Trauma, Mindbender, etc.

All in the Priest class. What more could you do with it?
    well based on the LK and jailer and sylvanas...create badass chains
    dominate souls
    literally anything the designers want because luckily for all of us they arent limited by what some randoms on a forum believe

You mean their abilities being covered like Metamorphosis being forced out of the Warlock class before Demon Hunters could enter the game as a class?

Indeed Blizzard did bring Demon Hunters into the game, after nuking the demonology spec in 6.2, removing a well liked mechanic from an existing class, creating bitterness among warlock players, and creating a shallow 2-spec class for our troubles.

Let’s hope they don’t do it again with a Necromancer class.
    Yeah, I didn't like how they did that either but the point is that they will do it if they want to. You claim to have evidence that it won't happen but all you present is an opinion that is debunked by Blizzard's past actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    Yeah, I didn't like how they did that either but the point is that they will do it if they want to. You claim to have evidence that it won't happen but all you present is an opinion that is debunked by Blizzard's past actions.
    Stop using logic

It’s ok it’s around this time he stops responding and moves onto a different argument

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    The Evidence:

1. Death Knights have the Necromancer’s abilities from WC3 and general Necromancer abilities.

2. Blizzard states that the Necromancer concept was used in the creation of the DK class.

3. Blizzard has created melee Necromancers in other games, so range is not a consideration.

4. Blizzard’s ultimate guide defines Necromancy rather thoroughly, and DKs cover it completely.

5. No new Necromancer class in Shadowlands, which is an expansion that is about death and undeath concepts.

The Evidence:

1. Death Knights have the Necromancer’s abilities from WC3 and general Necromancer abilities.

2. Blizzard states that the Necromancer concept was used in the creation of the DK class.

3. Blizzard has created melee Necromancers in other games, so range is not a consideration.

4. Blizzard’s ultimate guide defines Necromancy rather thoroughly, and DKs cover it completely.

5. No new Necromancer class in Shadowlands, which is an expansion that is about death and undeath concepts.
    1. warlocks had a DH ability from WC3 and it got replaced and the game got made

2. Blizzard goes back and forth on alot of what they talk about, remember how they originally had an april fools joke about pandaren and then after the reception decided to go ahead and bring them in??

3. Blizzard also created a dual weilding ranger named a demon hunter sooooo

4. link it because AFAIK we also have 2 classes that cover holy magic completely

5. No DH class in TBC which was about demons and the burning legion

Teriz always demolish other class concept because he fears that if his precious Tinker isn't the next class, it'll never be added to the game !

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

2. Blizzard goes back and forth on alot of what they talk about, remember how they originally had an april fools joke about pandaren and then after the reception decided to go ahead and bring them in??

4. link it because AFAIK we also have 2 classes that cover holy magic completely

warlocks lost 1 spell and had a spec reworked.

necromancer's play style(based on what people want) would over lap with 2 warlock specs and 1 dk spec.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Warlocks had the demon hunter's abilities from WC3 and priests and rogues had the general demon hunter abilities.

False. Blizzard said that the ideas surrounding the concept were used in the creation of the death knight class, not that they merged the two concepts into one.

Other games are not WoW. That's like saying Blizzard views demon hunters as hand crossbow-wielding ranged characters, because that's how they were portrayed in Diablo 3 and later in Heroes of the Storm.

4. Blizzard’s ultimate guide defines Necromancy rather thoroughly,
    It does not. Shadowlands itself has shown that through the expansion of necromancy.

That is demonstrably false. This is an expansion the afterlife's side of death. Not undeath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    necromancer's play style(based on what people want) would over lap with 2 warlock specs and 1 dk spec.
    Except it would only overlap if you think the necromancer class would play exactly like those specs. Which it would not. Your assertion is like saying the death knight's frost spec would overlap (i.e. play the exact same) as the mage's frost spec, and that its unholy spec would overlap (i.e. play the same) as the warlock's demonology spec.

i dont hate Necromancer. i think they would be fun to play and have.

i just dont think they can be introduce anymore without heavy changes.

i dont hate Necromancer. i think they would be fun to play and have.

i just dont think they can be introduce anymore without heavy changes.
    They’ve shown they will do it

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    They’ve shown they will do it
    removing 1 spell and reworking 1 class is a lot different than reworking 2 specs from locks and 1 DK.

removing 1 spell and reworking 1 class is a lot different than reworking 2 specs from locks and 1 DK.
    Except there is absolutely no need whatsoever to rework "two warlocks specs and one death knight" at all to bring a necromancer class into the game.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2021-02-27 at 06:09 AM.

What two specs???

We know nothing of how it might play so instead of assuming overlap try to remember there’s dozens of people including the ones that redesign classes every expansion that work on this instead of 2-5 random players on a fan forum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Except there is absolutely no need whatsoever to rework "two warlocks specs and one death knight" at all to bring a necromancer class into the glass.

Are they thinking of old demo and....I’m not even sure lol and why is unholy DK the only spec allowed to summon dead when we have 2 holy classes and 2 nature damage focused specs
    Also if a warrior can create a magic barrier I think a necromancer is an unlimited potential class in WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    Teriz always demolish other class concept because he fears that if his precious Tinker isn't the next class, it'll never be added to the game !
    Actually I’d be totally fine with a dragon class if it’s based on Alexstraza, Chromie, Kalecgos, and Wrathion. Utilizing Alexstraza and Chromie’s play style from HotS.

Such a class would be a perfect fit for a dragon isles expansion.

Actually I’d be totally fine with a dragon class if it’s based on Alexstraza, Chromie, Kalecgos, and Wrathion. Utilizing Alexstraza and Chromie’s play style from HotS.

Such a class would be a perfect fit for a dragon isles expansion.
    yeah, but there is 5 aspect and unless you have a black wing type tank spec, a green wing type heal spec, and a dps spec with the 1st line of talent making you choose one the 3 others wings for specific bonus, I really don't think they'll ever do a class with more than 3 spec

I know many people spit on the idea, but a dragon sworn being someone lent power by a dragon, it does look like "temporary borrowed power of the Xpac" aka the next "covenant like" abilities...

I'd rather a new healing class than a tank one, and Dragon Knight would have a tank spec for sure but a healing one it's more uncertain, could be a mail class since the game desperately need to balance their poor numbers a bit, and armors made from dragon scales are mails usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Warlocks got that ability in WotLK. Death Knights ALWAYS had Necromancer abilities. Even in WC3.

Which isn’t the same situation as what we’re talking about here. Necromancy being an integral part of the DK class’ design is a purposeful design decision by Blizzard. A design decision they reinforced in Shadowlands by giving DKs additional Necromancer-style abilities.

So the point is that Blizzard doesn’t view ranged, frail spell-casting as essential to the Necromancer concept. To Blizzard the Necromancer can be a tough melee fighter as well.

Yes, that was the first demonic expansion. We got Demon Hunters in the second demonic expansion. The first death expansion gave us DKs.

The second death expansion gave us DKs with expanded lore and more Necromancer-style abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    yeah, but there is 5 aspect and unless you have a black wing type tank spec, a green wing type heal spec, and a dps spec with the 1st line of talent making you choose one the 3 others wings for specific bonus, I really don't think they'll ever do a class with more than 3 spec

I know many people spit on the idea, but a dragon sworn being someone lent power by a dragon, it does look like "temporary borrowed power of the Xpac" aka the next "covenant like" abilities...

I'd rather a new healing class than a tank one, and Dragon Knight would have a tank spec for sure but a healing one it's more uncertain, could be a mail class since the game desperately need to balance their poor numbers a bit, and armors made from dragon scales are mails usually.
    It doesn’t need to be 5 specs. If the go the route of using Chromatic drakes, it could be 3 specs with each spec merging 2 flights into one. For example, a spec that merged the abilities of the blue and bronze dragon flight, a spec that merges the powers of the red and green dragon flight, and a twilight dragon flight spec that takes the place of black.

In addition, offshoots like Netherstorm and Twilight could be utilized in the place of the traditional 5 flights, or Blizzard could simply make new ones. For example, maybe you’re ONLY a chromatic drake, or ONLY one of the Twilight drakes freed of corruption by Wrathion and you have three specs all revolving around solely the powers of a twilight dragon.

It is a very flexible concept.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2021-02-27 at 06:32 AM.