Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So only people that tolerate hate speech are reasonable? Lol. There is never a reason to use hate speech.
    No, I don't get called out on hate speech because I don't use hate speech. Calling a friend a nigger on Teamspeak isn't hate speech to reasonable people.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    You really think you being called out racist when you just use hate speech my dude? Way to cut off everything. The word racism is used when you don't agree with ANYTHING that left does when it include minorities. .
    No, you are a racist when you say and do racist things. It has nothing to do with your perception of agreement or whatever Ben Shapiro is telling you while you are sucking his dick.

15+ Year Old Account
    no matter how good is your course.
    So you think the course is good but oppose it out of principle? Hate speech shouldn't be tolerated for any reason. Also I think you have me confused with another poster which is comical. I haven't pushed for anyone to be jailed over saying things in discord. Are you that enraged at being told not to use hate speech?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    No, I don't get called out on hate speech because I don't use hate speech. Calling a friend a nigger on Teamspeak isn't hate speech to reasonable people.
    It is still racist though.

Break it down. Define its meaning and what it implies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Again. The only people you are labeling reasonable are those who tolerate hate speech. Which you know is why you don't get called out on it. Weird how that works right?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    No, you are a racist when you say and do racist things. It has nothing to do with your perception of agreement or whatever Ben Shapiro is telling you while you are sucking his dick.
    People can't agree on what constitutes racism though.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    People can't agree on what constitutes racism though.
    These people (mmo peoples) can't seem to, but there are definitions and words do mean things.

Dude, are you hate wanking to Ben Shapiro everyday? Why are you talking about him when nobody is even mentioning him? Couldn't care less about him. You should let go of your fantasy about him, or talk to him if you really want to mate with him that much.

As for your first point, no. Left have a habit of putting everybody in racist category when people dont agree with their antics. No matter why they are not agreeing with it. If you disagree with refuge intakes in your country because of economy, you can be branded as racist, regardless if you are a racist or not. No side is angelic, extreme left are nutjobs, such as extreme right.

And I will repeat, go do something about your ben shapiro thing, wank off or something, you seem to need it.

These people (mmo peoples) can't seem to, but there are definitions and words do mean things.
    No, people in general can't.

Again. The only people you are labeling reasonable are those who tolerate hate speech. Which you know is why you don't get called out on it. Weird how that works right?
    Here are some words and their definitions, because you seem to be confused or misunderstanding something.

hate speech
    public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence toward a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation (= the fact of being gay, etc.)

public
    relating to or involving people in general, rather than being limited to a particular group of people

express
    to show a feeling, opinion, or fact

hate
    to dislike someone or something very much

encourage
    to make someone more likely to do something, or to make something more likely to happen

violence
    actions or words that are intended to hurt people

If I call one(1) person a nigger, in private, it is by definition not public; and it being a part of daily discourse for both parties is highly unlikely to make either party take it as a sudden call to arms against black people, bursting out of their house trying to go on a lynching spree, or start seeking out black people just to call them niggers that should be hanged and fed to pigs.

Dude, are you hate wanking to Ben Shapiro everyday? Why are you talking about him when nobody is even mentioning him? Couldn't care less about him. You should let go of your fantasy about him, or talk to him if you really want to mate with him that much.

As for your first point, no. Left have a habit of putting everybody in racist category when people dont agree with their antics. No matter why they are not agreeing with it. If you disagree with refuge intakes in your country because of economy, you can be branded as racist, regardless if you are a racist or not. No side is angelic, extreme left are nutjobs, such as extreme right.

And I will repeat, go do something about your ben shapiro thing, wank off or something, you seem to need it.
    I've tried, but I just can't keep a hardon while you are deepthroating his cock.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-27 at 01:59 PM.

Here are some words and their definitions, because you seem to be confused or misunderstanding something.

hate speech
    public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence toward a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation (= the fact of being gay, etc.)

public
    relating to or involving people in general, rather than being limited to a particular group of people

express
    to show a feeling, opinion, or fact

hate
    to dislike someone or something very much

encourage
    to make someone more likely to do something, or to make something more likely to happen

violence
    actions or words that are intended to hurt people

If I call one(1) person a nigger, in private, it is by definition not public; and it being a part of daily discourse for both parties is highly unlikely to make either party take it as a sudden call to arms against black people, bursting out of their house trying to go on a lynching spree, or start seeking out black people just to call them niggers that should be hanged and fed to pigs.
    Stop you, they are arbiters of good and holy and anything against their opinions are vile and evil. Anything doesn't belong to their dogma is on the evil side instantly. How could you try to make sense to them by talking with them like they are 6 year old kids, they can totally understand everything without being explained like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hate speech can be said even when in private. Just because a person doesn't burst out to commit hate crimes doesn't stop it from being hate speech. If it is part of daily discourse for both parties then both parties tolerate hate speech and routinely use it. You are fighting awfully hard to ignore coming to terms that you have normalized hate speech.

I've tried, but I just can't keep a hardon while you are deepthroating his cock.
    Mate I don't even live in US, just saying. As for him I did heard about him in US and he is a nutjob Imo. He did said something like I would not go to a gay wedding because of my religion, which is very yikes from me. He also said that people shouldn't bake cakes for gay couples if they are religious or someshit like that. He is also pro-life, where I think nobody should have any right of a womens body.

I also think that being a racist is not something so easy to be, not every disagreement with leftist woke ideals makes you a racist. Its called being in the middle and being reasonable. So go back to your jerkoff session will you. Imagine making a enemy from a internet like you did with that guy and lumping everybody disagrees with your beliefs to his side. But I bet its not hard for you since you also lump everyone who doesn't agree with you to being a racist bigot I bet. I feel sad for you, I sincerely do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stop you, they are arbiters of good and holy and anything against their opinions are vile and evil. Anything doesn't belong to their dogma is on the evil side instantly. How could you try to make sense to them by talking with them like they are 6 year old kids, they can totally understand everything without being explained like that.
    Why do you think hate speech should be tolerated? For someone that kept saying racism is bad you also keep fighting against people calling it that. Weird right?

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that being a racist is not something so easy to be
    It is very easy to not be a racist. You just don't say or do things that are racist.

Hate speech can be said even when in private. Just because a person doesn't burst out to commit hate crimes doesn't stop it from being hate speech. If it is part of daily discourse for both parties then both parties tolerate hate speech and routinely use it. You are fighting awfully hard to ignore coming to terms that you have normalized hate speech.
    How can something that is by definition private be something that is by definition public?

15+ Year Old Account
    How can something that is by definition private be something that is by definition public?
    How can you believe stepping outside of your house makes something magically hateful? You should also take a look at the definition of public from the same dictionary you took your hate speech definition from. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...english/public

Why do you think hate speech should be tolerated? For someone that kept saying racism is bad you also keep fighting against people calling it that. Weird right?
    I am fighting for anybodys right to say whats in their heads, if they are not inciting violence, in their own personal spaces without facing IDIOTIC AND INSANE consequances like losing their jobs, going to jail etc. As i said, If you say that shit in your work, you should be fired. You should not be fired from your work if you talk shit with your friend in your house. We should not policing speech. If I am on a discord and everybody yelling the word nigger I would leave that discord group. Good for me too because I don't need to hang around those people and rather not. I will defend their right of saying it though. Because their words are not causing harm or hindering people.

If you have a job and not hiring black people for example, that is another story. You see how you can be reasonable in something when it entails different situations. My problem is with speech, if you police speech apart from the parts where people incite violence, you will give your government to have right to punish people for their everyday speech, regardless how distastefull it is. After that point there is nothing stopping the government jailing your ass when you disagree with them, just look at china. I lived in it a bit, so that is my fucking way of thinking comes from. I also live in Turkey atm, where if you say anything against erdogan you might get royally fucked in someway, because they brand you as a terrorist as soon as you speak against him. So yeah, policing speech never ends well.

Racist people are racist, awesome news