Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    also how could we have "lost information" ? we lynched someone and someone was night killed. you're just mad that it wasnt the person you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    also how could we have "lost information" ? we lynched someone and someone was night killed. you're just mad that it wasnt the person you wanted.
    I will repost my logic from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Howdy folks

- - - Updated - - -

So... given that the gimmick of the game is that we can't vote until dusk, and we can't speak during dusk (only cast votes)... I guess the meta is going to be to do a fake-lynch on someone with FoS during the day, and then we all agree to follow through on our FoS fakevotes during dusk by actually voting that person... and anyone who votes for someone they didn't FoS is going to be questioned the next day?

- - - Updated - - -

Like, if the day phase ends with Blood, Cereal, Claw, Crackle, and Graeham having all FoS fakevoted Lora, and then all of them except Graeham vote for Lora during Dusk, and the lynch fails (majority lynch), then Graeham is going to be sus next day for apparently deflecting/stopping a lynch from happening and for not following through on his FoS fakevote?
    It seems to me that the success of town will depend on town players maintaining their integrity and following through on their FoS fakevotes. Scum must either do the same - which means there is a very good chance they will end up lynching each other - or they must chicken out and deflect at the last second, and since hopefully the rest of town will be sticking to their guns - this will single out the scum.
    - - - Updated - - -

That was why I was urging people to only have one FoS out, so it would be very clear who people were promising to vote for. This system only works if the majority of the playerbase held themselves to their promises, which they did not.

I used my fos as a means of showing who I was willing to vote for

I had made it clear I wanted to vote for Robo, before Dusk, because of the lack of interaction. I understand being busy, but not posting anything other than joke posts in 3 real days is a bit meh. Even if you thought D1 was useless, there was plenty to talk about and we managed to get nearly 12 pages out of it with minor fluff.

Xanjori being killed is interesting. He did have three FoS out by the end of the day. Was he killed because he was correct on scum or would that have been too obvious. Blood still leans town slightly for me since he purposely commented on my question about "I don't think scum BF would do this" and told me, unequivocally, that scum BF would. Why point it out if you are actually scum?

Looking at post count its odd scum chose xan he had the 2nd lowest count if we don't include the mod obviously could scum be sum1 who would want to get rid of lurkers potentially to hide among the more chatty ppl? I'm just spinning ideas

- - - Updated - - -

The only other person I trust is Graeham, for having the integrity to stick with his (last second) fakevote on Robo.

Very disappointed that overall the playerbase didn't stick with the system, which means we lost a lot of information.
    This kinda bugs me your trusting grae over one fos? Hes been desperate and flailing most of d1 but that one vote clears him? Are you scum buddies again your bias is getting in the way

FoS: Claws

I'm going to bed, since it's an early start tomorrow. I don't trust Claws. He's too opportunistic and his attempts to paint me as scum seem rather desperate.

Either he's scum or misguided, both of which are extremely dangerous.

It's also pretty weird that you voted for me, then unvoted just to vote again...as if trying to lure other people into following you.

Then you settled on Robo only when it was clear nobody else was going to be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    FoS: Claws

I'm going to bed, since it's an early start tomorrow. I don't trust Claws. He's too opportunistic and his attempts to paint me as scum seem rather desperate.

Either he's scum or misguided, both of which are extremely dangerous.

It's also pretty weird that you voted for me, then unvoted just to vote again...as if trying to lure other people into following you.

Then you settled on Robo only when it was clear nobody else was going to be lynched.
    Cute I expected this out of you I actually did that for interesting conversation to see how you would react and I was right you would bring it up and actually I was lookin at it last night between crackle and robo and gave crackle a pass due to him actually contributing flail more im totally convinced your scum but who could your partner be perhaps val again? Maybe im wrong games still early but know this grae im watching you =)

- - - Updated - - -

fos graeham

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Well both people who ended a vote on Crackle are now dead.

FoS Crackle

- - - Updated - - -

The issue is that Robo basically made himself a policy lynch by not even interacting at all on D1.
    Oh come on. Robo's vote was nothing but self preservation. Had he actually participated more day one, he might have avoided such fate.

I already talked about Xanjori's read on me. His reason was I thought certain people were town, and how could I know that they were town without being scum. The answer being is, I don't know Claws/Val are town but they were my most positive reads and that I didn't want to lynch them. I stated that could change also. Xanjori's view felt like i was set in stone that these people were town. Which was wrong.

As for his death, :X yeah it doesn't look great for me, mafia trying too pull one over on me by the looks of it.

I also don't see how im opportunistic? Please elaborate I put my vote out and switched to secure a lynch as thats how it was goin if any1 was opportunistic it was you and cereal for putting robo up for easy lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Cute I expected this out of you I actually did that for interesting conversation to see how you would react and I was right you would bring it up and actually I was lookin at it last night between crackle and robo and gave crackle a pass due to him actually contributing flail more im totally convinced your scum but who could your partner be perhaps val again? Maybe im wrong games still early but know this grae im watching you =)

fos graeham
    You mean that when someone is falsely accused of being scum, they react?! Say it is not so!

- - - Updated - - -

I also don't see how im opportunistic? Please elaborate I put my vote out and switched to secure a lynch as thats how it was goin if any1 was opportunistic it was you and cereal for putting robo up for easy lynch
    First Val, now Cereal. So in reality, there's three players that you supposedly find suspicious to some degree. At a minimum.

I don't see it. This game was deliberately designed to have an extended timer. Despite that, there was still a player who didn't come to the table as often as was desired.

There's probably a reason for that. Life happens, I get it. Though with the risk of it becoming a trend and the already small pool of players in the first place - with two now lost - it made sense to get rid of someone who was going to be inactive and probably wasn't going to show reliably if needed as a deciding vote.

I'm also not going to pretend as if anyone had any strong evidence one way or another as to whether someone was 'Town' or 'Scum' as of D1.

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS Lora
    wow nice post so insightful

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Can I not be blamed for things I said I was gunna lynch my twin and I have everyone the chance too hop on board with me

Between Lora and Val I feel like there is likely a scum. Val has been a townier read for me based on my assumptions of him trying to guide the town during Dusk phases. But the way Lora and Val keep mentioning one another and responding gives me pause. If one flips scum the other is likely town.

Crackle gave decent reasoning for my earlier suspicions so I’ll accept it, for now. But not removing my FoS yet. Something is gnawing at me and I’m not sure what it is.

Claws still seems like a townie to me. Poking and prodding at things, but I’ll admit his read has dropped a bit towards uncertain. I know his play style but wondering a bit if he has gotten better.

Graeham is a bit of conundrum for me. I want to believe that he is town based on his interactions this game but the reactions to him getting FoS and challenges early on does seem a bit uncharacteristic. Nothing that pushes me hard one way or another.

Blood Fox, if Lora is town, is likely scum or completely misread Lora (or just wants to lynch Lora haha) I don’t see scum pushing their partner for a lynch so early on because he was a valid choice and if Robo had actually posted would have likely survived the day. But who knows. I can’t read him perfectly

So for now I’ll add two FoS of my more scum feels.

FoS Lora
    FoS Blood Fox

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I should add for BF. That FoS is just a feeling. I lean mostly towards Lora but BF makes me consider just because of his play style.

@Val the Moofia Boss you still didn't answer my question why you would trust grae over 1 fos? There must be more to it don't ignore me

- - - Updated - - -

Also a 2nd question Val why are you out to get Lora even your 1st post had Lora as an example lynch and I haven't seen anything too odd so could you fill me in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Can I not be blamed for things I said I was gunna lynch my twin and I have everyone the chance too hop on board with me
    So things you said aside what do you think about the d1 trains and xan flipping also do you have any reads yet?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham if im wrong that your scum then why aren't you out here asking questions and shit ? Do you have any other reads other then trusting val?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crackleslap hypothetically if you were scum what would be the benefits of a nk on xan ? You obviously look a lil sus but I just can't wrap my head around why he was killed as he was a low poster

Clawsout, I've already explained several times why I think people who stuck with the voter integrity plan are town. It sounds like you're being willfully ignorant.

un FoS Lora

FoS Clawsout

Clawsout, I've already explained several times why I think people who stuck with the voter integrity plan are town. It sounds like you're being willfully ignorant.

un FoS Lora

FoS Clawsout
    I'm the ignorant one and your pushing Lora on nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you calling me ignorant because I'm asking you questions? Just trying to figure things out what have you been doin

My read is simple. Kill the Lora fox

Fos lora

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    My read is simple. Kill the Lora fox

Fos lora
    my read is simple. you want town to lose by lynching me due to your blind vendetta against me. same with val.

10+ Year Old Account
    hypothetically if you were scum what would be the benefits of a nk on xan ? You obviously look a lil sus but I just can't wrap my head around why he was killed as he was a low poster
    I don't disagree that Xanjori's death makes me look suspicious. As he was the one that thought he had a read on me. As for whether I would kill him or not if I was scum, it's a tricky question if I put some thoughts into it. It would be dependant on what the game thread is like and his ability to convince the thread, if im completely honest.

From what I saw, Xanjori was really the only one speaking against me. Lora I'm not sure what his deal was. He said he found Val, Claws as his top scum but voted me, (which he said he would tbh) but it was kinda random still, after that comment he said. So with that in mind, if i was scum, I might be convinced to let him live and attempt to fend him off.

But as for reasons to actually kill him, basically the opposite of what I said. Maybe I would feel like he could sway the town collective to push a lynch on me and I didn't feel like it would be much of a hassle killing him.

That aside, I'm town, but that's an interesting question you posed.