45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Oh, you're mistaken. I said that in a mocking manner due to her fan base.

I for one sure as hell hope she gets killed off.
    Oh, hehe. I sure hope she fuckin dies too. Her surviving this expac would be...weird, to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yeah, in before Yogg-Saron is revealed as the secret mastermind pulling the strings.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I just realized something...

Ner'zhul defied the Jailer and had his own agenda.

Arthas defied the Jailer and had his own agenda.

Bolvar defied the Jailer and had his own agenda.

But Sylvanas, who never even wore the Helm of Domination, succumbed to the Jailer's manipulations and adopted his agenda and masterplan. Sylvanas never devised shit, her plans are all borrowed from the Jailer.

Damn, so Sylvanas really was a puppet all along, and to think she wasn't even wearing the Helm of Domination like the Lich Kings. See, I've been saying this since the beginning. Sylvanas is a fool, there was no way she alone could devise such a massive cosmic masterplan to unravel reality. She's just the Jailer's pet, only now she's starting to become a nuisance to the Jailer. And what happens when your servant becomes a nuisance? Well...
    Blizzard: THIS IS ALL JUST SYLVANAS' GRAND DESIGN, PEOPLE! ALL OF THESE CONVENIENT THINGS ARE OF HER DOING!

The Players: OMG WTF BLIZZARD! WHY IS SYLVANAS GETTING AWAY WITH EVERY SINGLE THING?!?! HOW IS SHE ABLE TO BE THIS POWERFUL, ANYONE?! UUUGGGHHHH!!!

The Jailer, who's been playing Cosmic 10-D chess with his Allies, and is the supposed culprit for the entire Cosmic War, as well as the guy responsible for the Lich King's creation which in return fooled the Legion in more ways than one: *Slurps Maw tea* lol fuckin' morons

- - - Updated - - -

And the Void Lords, realizing they're the threat after the Jailer: Oh yeah, it's all coming together!

- - - Updated - - -

If the First Ones did infact make...well...EVERYTHING, I wonder what they're probably thinking right now. Do they even give two shits? or?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Oh, hehe. I sure hope she fuckin dies too. Her surviving this expac would be...weird, to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard: THIS IS ALL JUST SYLVANAS' GRAND DESIGN, PEOPLE! ALL OF THESE CONVENIENT THINGS ARE OF HER DOING!

The Players: OMG WTF BLIZZARD! WHY IS SYLVANAS GETTING AWAY WITH EVERY SINGLE THING?!?! HOW IS SHE ABLE TO BE THIS POWERFUL, ANYONE?! UUUGGGHHHH!!!

The Jailer, who's been playing Cosmic 10-D chess with his Allies, and is the supposed culprit for the entire Cosmic War, as well as the guy responsible for the Lich King's creation which in return fooled the Legion in more ways than one: *Slurps Maw tea* lol fuckin' morons
    People took the bait, as usual.

I knew Sylvanas had no grand plan at all.

I also knew that Sylvanas was the culprit for Teldrassil. Because I paid attention to the story, specifically to when she attempted to commit genocide on Gilneas because she was losing the battle.

Sylvanas is the fool who trusted a Dreadlord, I can't believe some people genuinely thought she had a masterplan for the cosmos. It's all borrowed from the Jailer, he is the one who orchestrated the masterplan for the cosmos. A brat like Sylvanas could never devise a plan of this scale. I will acknowledge the Jailer's cunning, but his downfall is inevitable.

I also knew that Sylvanas was the culprit for Teldrassil. Because I paid attention to the story, specifically to when she attempted to commit genocide on Gilneas because she was losing the battle.

Sylvanas is the fool who trusted a Dreadlord, I can't believe some people genuinely thought she had a masterplan for the cosmos. It's all borrowed from the Jailer, he is the one who orchestrated the masterplan for the cosmos. A brat like Sylvanas could never devise a plan of this scale. I will acknowledge the Jailer's cunning, but his downfall is inevitable.
    People only assumed this, because we didn't know who tf the Jailer was at the time, and assumed all of this was just Blizzard wanking off Sylvanas and her "supposed" intelligence, which never existed, let's be real here. BFA retconned her WC3 Death (Which involved Arthas outsmarting her at the time, anyway) to a god damn power-slide into Frostmourne LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But yeah, as BFA progressed, it was obvious Sylvanas was serving some higher power. Hence why, from Legion to BFA, I assumed we'd get a Life/Death Expansion before the Light/Shadow one. And, to my fucking surprise...

While you nailed some points very well how bad the writing of Sylvanas is, I'm still curious if you are gonne be mad?
    I mean you were yelling all the time how Sylvanas will die in her Raid when its now more then clear that she wont.
    So... Is this gonna make you mad?
    Sure, her story is gong to en dwith shadowlands. But are you gonna be mad that she aint gonna get the end you wished for her?

Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    While you nailed some points very well how bad the writing of Sylvanas is, I'm still curious if you are gonne be mad?
    I mean you were yelling all the time how Sylvanas will die in her Raid when its now more then clear that she wont.
    So... Is this gonna make you mad?
    Sure, her story is gong to en dwith shadowlands. But are you gonna be mad that she aint gonna get the end you wished for her?
    Sweetie, I don't give a shit about this filler expansion, all I'm waiting for is the inevitable Void expansion. I'm just here to enjoy the usual QQ from all sides.

Back at you, are YOU mad that Alleria didn't die in 8.2 and usher in N'Zoth's return?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-27 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Sweetie, I don't give a shit about this filler expansion, all I'm waiting for is the inevitable Void expansion. I'm just here to enjoy the usual QQ from all sides.

Back at you, are YOU mad that Alleria didn't die in 8.2 and usher in N'Zoth's return?
    haha, It makes me giggle and proud same time that you still remember this <3 .
    Actually, not like you, I like Alleria and Sylvanas. Always did. Same with Vereesa.
    So no, Im not mad at all that she didnt died and looking forward to her Story in the future.

I just love to trigger you, since you seem very upset about the Sylvanas fanbois/simps while at the same time you are the biggest Alleria simp I know.
    Kinda funny, you know, you are in the same boat like all the other guys just rooting for a different character.
    The thing is, I'm sure you will too suffer the same way how the Sylvanas simps do right now.
    Simply because I think Alleria will go down a similiar path like Sylvanas did, or lets say, they will write her as shitty as they did with Sylvanas.

And I'm sure you think I would love to see that, aint ya? I mean, I would love to see ya suffer <3 but actually I like all the Windrunner Sisters and I would love to see all of them written very well, but thats just wishful thinking. They are all doomed to shitty writing in the future. You will see padawan, the moment when the writers start to focus on Alleria like they did with Sylvanas, the shitshow will begin

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-27 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    She does not die, she is still a female and in this woke/feminist day of age only males can die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Back in the day, female characters in popular media were usually depicted as submissive, pitiable damsels in distress, which most certainly sucked. Today, you can't find nothing but Strong Independent Women™ - and it sucks as well.
    wow. you two truly are lost aren't you?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Also I just realized something...

Ner'zhul defied the Jailer and had his own agenda.

Arthas defied the Jailer and had his own agenda.

Bolvar defied the Jailer and had his own agenda.

But Sylvanas, who never even wore the Helm of Domination, succumbed to the Jailer's manipulations and adopted his agenda and masterplan. Sylvanas never devised shit, her plans are all borrowed from the Jailer.

Damn, so Sylvanas really was a puppet all along, and to think she wasn't even wearing the Helm of Domination like the Lich Kings. See, I've been saying this since the beginning. Sylvanas is a fool, there was no way she alone could devise such a massive cosmic masterplan to unravel reality. She's just the Jailer's pet, only now she's starting to become a nuisance to the Jailer. And what happens when your servant becomes a nuisance? Well...
    So much for her being an independent woman tactical genius. Her plotline has doomed her to being an absolutely retarded goon. It's impossible to spin this in a positive way. Whether or not she knows about Kel'thuzad seems minor in comparison. It's just the cherry on top at this point.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Anduin and Sylvanas finds each other. Sylvanas becomes Queen of Stormwind

Next expansion going to be Big political piece revolving around fertility treatment

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    wow. you two truly are lost aren't you?
    Name a single important female character in WoW who isn't a Strong Independent Woman™. I don't know, Calia...? LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

It'll be cosmic justice if she finds out she's been a puppet all along and dies of humiliation.

Name a single important female character in WoW who isn't a Strong Independent Woman™. I don't know, Calia...? LMAO
    This retarded meme has gone on for too long. What the fuck does that even mean? No, really? In WoW's context? In WoW men and women were always equally strong. Gender was never an issue. WoW women were always "strong and independent" as you put it, as in, just as capable as men. You have a problem with that, of all things? Because a female character shoots powerful lasers? No one seemed to care 15 years ago.

How the fuck is any WoW female "strong and independent" in the SJW way? They all have husbands/male lovers, often have children, are very traditional and a family oriented. They never make a big deal out of being women, they don't act like they're worse off with men. Literally where are you seeing this? People need to spend less time on the internet and stop looking at everything through buzzword lenses. What the fuck.

useless windrunner, aggra, mayla highmountain
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    useless windrunner, aggra, mayla highmountain
    I said "important" characters, not C-tier ones. Yes, e.g. Aggra is Thrall’s wife, but no one cares about her, ditto for the other two.

I said "important" characters, not C-tier ones. Yes, e.g. Aggra is Thrall’s wife, but no one cares about her, ditto for the other two.
    so what are you expecting? useless blob that dont do anything before asking to someone else? how they could move anything in the story with these qualities?
    damsel in distress are fucking boring after the first (and who know how many fables and tales we heard since childhood)...
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    so what are you expecting? useless blob that dont do anything before asking to someone else? how they could move anything in the story with these qualities?
    damsel in distress are fucking boring after the first (and who know how many fables and tales we heard since childhood)...
    Indeed, damsels in distress are as boring as the Strong Independent Women™ portrayed almost everywhere in modern media. The former are boring because are useless blobs, not to mention the implicit sexism. The latter are equally boring because they are 1 dimensional Superman-type heroes, with the personality of a bag of bricks.

7+ Year Old Account
    The latter are equally boring because they are 1 dimensional Superman-type heroes, with the personality of a bag of bricks.
    So the issue isn't with the character being a strong independent woman then, is it?
    But rather with the quality of the writing as the writers can't be bothered to portray the characters better.
    As, you know, being a strong independent woman does not in fact automatically entail being a one-dimensional golden child.

Formerly known as Arafal

Indeed, damsels in distress are as boring as the Strong Independent Women™ portrayed almost everywhere in modern media. The former are boring because are useless blobs, not to mention the implicit sexism. The latter are equally boring because they are 1 dimensional Superman-type heroes, with the personality of a bag of bricks.
    so i didnt understand.
    you dont want women to move the story or are you expecting, in vain, different characters (male and female) from a narrative that is basically a cycle between faction war and together against the common enemy?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    As, you know, being a strong independent woman does not in fact automatically entail being a one-dimensional golden child.
    It shouldn't, but most of the time it does, in the hands of the current writers. Why is that, I don't know though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is that, I don't know though.
    ... Because they are bad writers.

What i'm trying to point out is that your critic from earlier is flawed, because the shitty writing is not the result of the progressive trope being used but the terrible execution.

Sylvanas would still be badly written even if she wasn't a "Strong Independent Women™".
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-03-01 at 01:00 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal