Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Also the tiredness.

I'm worried that I'll have trouble sleeping if I have fever and chills. I take my sleep very seriously.
    Ok, so talk with your doctor and express your concerns to them. This is something you should be speaking with your doctor about to begin with, and if your doctor says to nut up and get the vaccine, you should do it.

You won't get cancer from a night or two of bad sleep.

I've never had any side effects from the flu shot, so I don't see why I would have any side effects from the COVID vaccine.

I've never had any side effects from the flu shot, so I don't see why I would have any side effects from the COVID vaccine.
    Then you probably have nothing to worry about. Talk to your doctor first and get the fuckin vaccine if you're eligible at this time.

Then why your unnecessary concern?

You are literally arguing against yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then why your unnecessary concern?

You are literally arguing against yourself.
    I'm worried as I have a suppressed immune system due to medicines I have to take. I have had a doctor tell me to get it. But worrisome still.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'm worried as I have a suppressed immune system due to medicines I have to take. I have had a doctor tell me to get it. But worrisome still.
    That is a reasonable concern to have. Getting a second opinion may be warranted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also the tiredness.

I'm worried that I'll have trouble sleeping if I have fever and chills. I take my sleep very seriously.
    Good luck sleeping when you you're coughing until you almost barf.

I take a few days of a hurting arm and a bit of drowsiness over a serious case (or even a mild case) of C19 any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really worried about the side effects of the COVID vaccine.
    Then think in the secundary effects of covid-19, lost of taste, neurological problems, multi systhem faillure (earth, lungs, kidneys).

What is better, having chills or having a long term disability in one of the body main systhems?

Also the tiredness.

trust me if you get COVID you will have a lot less sleep then any vaccine problems would cause.

only took a month and a half to get back to normal sleep for me.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    trust me if you get COVID you will have a lot less sleep then any vaccine problems would cause.

But hey you did not have the vaccine chills, aren't you thankful?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    But hey you did not have the vaccine chills, aren't you thankful?
    I can't imagine how much worse they are!!!! /s

My ex got her 2nd shot was complaining about 101 fever and little chils for a day....ahahahah...a....day.....101....1....0...1
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I'm really worried about the side effects of the COVID vaccine.
    Oh no, just like after most other vaccines, say the one against diphtheria? Which will last for... what, 1-3 days at most? Dude... WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post

all i did when i had it was sleep and this was before anyone even knew covid was a thing back in dec 2019 had every symptom but the loss of smell and taste
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    all i did when i had it was sleep and this was before anyone even knew covid was a thing back in dec 2019 had every symptom but the loss of smell and taste
    How do you know it was COVID19? We were in a very active flu season before Covid. Hell if the lockdowns and masks curved anything it was influenza.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    How do you know it was COVID19? We were in a very active flu season before Covid. Hell if the lockdowns and masks curved anything it was influenza.
    last time i checked the flu didnt come with bad coughing and the breathing issues thats typical with covid
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    last time i checked the flu didnt come with bad coughing and the breathing issues thats typical with covid
    The flu can cause breathing issues (one of the causes of death either from the flu or comorbid pneumonia), and also cough - just not the dry cough associated with covid.

really cause every time i had the flu it came with a nice dose of respiratory problems including coughing and wheezing.

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The flu can cause breathing issues (one of the causes of death either from the flu or comorbid pneumonia), and also cough - just not the dry cough associated with covid.
    mine was dry and more sever then i have ever had with the flu
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    mine was dry and more sever then i have ever had with the flu
    I can't diagnose you, all i'm saying is that a lock of people have missed up the flu and covid (and the cold with the flu) because they forgot how much the flu can actually suck. Some people think they get the flu every year until they actually get the flu with all the body aches and breathing issues that come with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.