Post Official petition: Fresh classic servers on/before tbc lauch

Go read and sign if you agree!

--- snip ---

Let’s get some support for those that love Classic and don’t plan to play TBC or eternal Naxx.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-03-02 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Removed URL

I'm only signing if Mark Kern promises to print out the signatures and hand deliver them to Mike Morhaime's third yacht.

...on a fucking Suday.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you aren't serious, OP.

They won't fragment that playerbase even more. Go play TBC, and don't forget to sub for six months.

Instead of putting up absurd petitions, you should instead put up an announcement to search for 39 other people who also want to to start fresh and you guys can start over on another server. There's no need to try and shit on the work of other people, just because you feel that if everything starts fresh, this time you'll be successful.

You are not in eternal naxx, everything is there and classic has the unique advantage of all content being relevant up to a point, even when everything is unlocked.

There are probably too many servers as it is. I understand you want to start fresh, but it doesn't seem practical to me.

They’ll come eventually but it makes absolutely zero sense to launch them along with TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    They’ll come eventually but it makes absolutely zero sense to launch them along with TBC.
    I was hoping in an ideal world they release fresh TBC prepatch servers for those that are asking for TBC fresh, along with fresh Classic for those that plan to stay playing Classic. I don't plan to play TBC at all so I don't know if holding back servers makes any sense. But again, all I'm doing is hoping to get support for those of us that want to play fresh Classic again

Quote Originally Posted by Bytesize View Post
    I was hoping in an ideal world they release fresh TBC prepatch servers for those that are asking for TBC fresh, along with fresh Classic for those that plan to stay playing Classic. I don't plan to play TBC at all so I don't know if holding back servers makes any sense. But again, all I'm doing is hoping to get support for those of us that want to play fresh Classic again
    It's very clear that Blizzard does not care about players in your position. Classic's moving on with or without you. There's plenty of pirate realms you guys can play on instead. They're free too!

7+ Year Old Account
    Splitting the playerbase like this would be a disaster.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Petition threads aren't permitted. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead