Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well that is a problem:
    I guess hiding my number was a smart choice after all. People could just send you money and then chargeback and get you banned that way.
    It's not really a problem. The third party primogem shop (codashop) is a legitimate way to get primogems. Mihoyo has even collaborated with them previously.

If you are afraid of someone doing a chargeback, don't use the crystals you get. All that will happen is that you will lose the crystals. If you happen to have used them you will just end up with a negative balance on your account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    It's not really a problem. The third party primogem shop (codashop) is a legitimate way to get primogems. Mihoyo has even collaborated with them previously.

If you are afraid of someone doing a chargeback, don't use the crystals you get. All that will happen is that you will lose the crystals. If you happen to have used them you will just end up with a negative balance on your account.
    Yeah true, but maybe they can do it multiple times. And this could trigger a ban (like if you do it more than 3 times).

Anyway ... new banner is garbage for me.
    Xiangling (lol c6), chungus (usless) and Xianqui (also c6). And the new thing is 2 fire characters on same banner.

Yeah true, but maybe they can do it multiple times. And this could trigger a ban (like if you do it more than 3 times).

Anyway ... new banner is garbage for me.
    Xiangling (lol c6), chungus (usless) and Xianqui (also c6). And the new thing is 2 fire characters on same banner.
    Is there a 4* you are looking for?
    If not, this is the best banner for getting the 5* you want (if Hu Tao is someone you want) because you get to the pity faster with the extra pulls.

Chongyun is pretty decent on ice-dmg characters that want to turn their dmg output to 100% ice.
    Rosaria, Ayaka in the future.
    Team will have +8% ATKspeed, +15% crit, -15% CD and -10% cryo res on enemies while maintaining 100% cryo DPS.
    the -15% CD is enough to make a lot of Burst abilities have, or at least close to, 100% uptime.

But C2 is really where you need a support DPS like him, the rest is nice to have.
    E and Q deal a lot of damage so another 3 levels on them is pretty decent.
    And when you are at C5, C6 seems to be a good enough reason to go all the way.
    His Q will deal around 1400% dmg at C6 after all with a 10second cooldown. Pretty insane actually.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-28 at 11:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Is there a 4* you are looking for?
    If not, this is the best banner for getting the 5* you want (if Hu Tao is someone you want) because you get to the pity faster with the extra pulls.

Chongyun is pretty decent on ice-dmg characters that want to turn their dmg output to 100% ice.
    Rosaria, Ayaka in the future.
    Team will have +8% ATKspeed, +15% crit, -15% CD and -10% cryo res on enemies while maintaining 100% cryo DPS.
    the -15% CD is enough to make a lot of Burst abilities have, or at least close to, 100% uptime.

But C2 is really where you need a support DPS like him, the rest is nice to have.
    E and Q deal a lot of damage so another 3 levels on them is pretty decent.
    And when you are at C5, C6 seems to be a good enough reason to go all the way.
    His Q will deal around 1400% dmg at C6 after all with a 10second cooldown. Pretty insane actually.
    Well i dislike chungus due to his very long animation that can get easy interupted. And i pulled bennet today on banner and i think i will be pretty close to soft pity soon. However Bennet being unlucky also means that my chance to fail on Hu-tao is 150%

Guys i found the best place to have fun and test your team comp
    The 4 Ruin Guards on WL 8

Is perfect to test your team on chaotic fights...unless you are overpowered and you can one shot them
    I used to cower in fear of this fight back in the day...not long ago actually
    Is pretty fun now (>_<)

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Might whale a bit for her if I get her spear, but as you can see my luck pulling 5 stars leaves a bit to be desired lol
    yea that spear is beyond broken for hu tao. I honestly would've thought about not bothering to roll for her if I didn't get it. Not that spending money on this game is justifiable in any way, but paying more for a character who wouldn't really be any better (without the staff) than what I currently have just doesn't seem worth.

I mean, she won't be terrible with other weapons but it will be a pretty considerable difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Is it true that only one of his q hits will proc melt? that sounds pretty lame. I figured since it lands at same time, all of them would trigger it.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-28 at 06:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Me reading this thread is about as confusing as trying to read a book about politics. Oof
    Level-up materials are so scarce that 50-60 has been a brutal grind so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Me reading this thread is about as confusing as trying to read a book about politics. Oof
    Level-up materials are so scarce that 50-60 has been a brutal grind so far.
    Remember to do the ley lines now (until the 5th) since you get double rewards on the first 3 you do each day.

10+ Year Old Account
    O nice.. i can get final const. for ningg from shop now and also there are blackcliff weapon on it.

Also new abyss has such a hu-tao buff (lose hp to get a orb damage).

O nice.. i can get final const. for ningg from shop now and also there are blackcliff weapon on it.

Also new abyss has such a hu-tao buff (lose hp to get a orb damage).
    The one that exists now and about to expire was way better. Unfortunate that we didn't have hu tao for it.

Darn, didn't expect the servers to be down before work.
    Seems like I'm going to cap out on Resin for the first time.

I decided to skip Hu Tao and build Noelle instead.

I got very decent gear (the only bad item is the geo-cup) on her

@ lvl 70/70 she has 1700 Defense, 1300 ATK, 50% crit 100% critdmg (sweet ratio) with a lvl 80 Whiteblind.
    Whiteblind only @ R1 but oh well, who knows, maybe I get lucky someday.

So I guess I have my "ATK monster" already and don't need Hu Tao for that. I'm not willing to spend 200€ for her weapon anyway.

I'd reckon at lvl90 (with lvl 90 weapon) her Def will be around 2100 and ATK at 1400.
    With R12 Burst, that translates to 4130ATK without Bennett and without Whiteblind Procs.
    Too bad I don't have Zhongli to go alongside her for that Geo Res reduce.

And the Fire items I farmed for Hu Tao(which sadly had a good chunk of +ATK on them) will simply go to Klee with her new Skyward.

edit: guess my launcher is just bugging out. Servers are online.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-01 at 06:34 AM.

I'll be honest. I don't like Xiao much. Sure he does a lot of damage but the constant jumping with the atrocious camera angles is really nauseating. He does more damage than my keqing though lol (at lv 70), kinda sad.

They trying to 1-up themselves on the 108 primos thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Take them or leave them I guess, it's just to promote the community page/hub anyway and not an actual ingame event. Just like the 1 billion primogems thingy.
    I'd personally not bother with it, except for maybe the first login reward (100gems)

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I'll be honest. I don't like Xiao much. Sure he does a lot of damage but the constant jumping with the atrocious camera angles is really nauseating. He does more damage than my keqing though lol (at lv 70), kinda sad.
    It's long past, and I was banned at the time so I couldn't really make a post when it was relevant, but since you've reintroduced a thread I can tug on:

I really think they will need to go back at some point and do some tuning. They cannot just power creep like they have been. Ganyu, Xiao, now probably Hu Tao... You said "ofc they'd do diluc banner instead of mona because they like money", but people buy power in gacha games first and foremost, so no one will spend a dime on "old hasbeen" characters if all the new characters are always the most powerful. They'll just wait for those new characters instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I have no idea what level those rewards are good at except maybe a fresh, level 1 account. The primo gems are nice just because their free, but beyond day 21 I won't be trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    It's long past, and I was banned at the time so I couldn't really make a post when it was relevant, but since you've reintroduced a thread I can tug on:

I really think they will need to go back at some point and do some tuning. They cannot just power creep like they have been. Ganyu, Xiao, now probably Hu Tao... You said "ofc they'd do diluc banner instead of mona because they like money", but people buy power in gacha games first and foremost, so no one will spend a dime on "old hasbeen" characters if all the new characters are always the most powerful. They'll just wait for those new characters instead.
    Well, when Zhongli was only "average at best" there was a huge outcry about it. The community got what it deserved.

Although I can hardly say that Xiao or even Ganyu are that much better than Diluc/Klee for free2play (that means C0).

Ganyu is good, Ganyu is strong - I could do everything she does with Diluc just as easily though.
    Diluc is a real powerhouse, so is Klee.
    Don't know about Xiao since I've never truely seen him in action, but I don't see much of a difference between him and Ganyu and thus not much between them and Klee/Diluc.

Ganyu C6 is way more insane than I imagined it though. Seeing Ganyu C6 gameplay is just so powerful. Those instant Charged Shots are just insane and completely underrated by most players

But what you are missing is that these games have "Ascensions".
    This game has both Ascension passives and constellations.
    At some point in time you get to "advance" a character further and that's when weak characters get buffed.
    In most games, this is called "Awakening".

That's when talents/skills get enhanced with some additional effect or new constellations or new passives.
    They could also add character specific weapons and stuff like that.

It's also worth mentioning that Hu Tao, once actual Co-op content is out, is garbage for that kind of content and characters like Noelle/Jean, are super strong since they can both heal and do damage.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-01 at 10:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys remember to check in for https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/...481&lang=en-us as you get primogems :P (100)

Any tips for floor 11-2?

I managed to clear it 1 time but with zero stars

My tactic is messy but i will share here.
    With Ningguang on Team 1 you can WALL the 2 archers and keep them there the entire floor.
    DONT KILL THEM
    Just use the wall in front of them and keep them there entire game

Then you can kill ever mob in a messy way or however you want to do it (i dont have a tactic here)

Once you kill every mob...you can start killing the archers.

Team 2.....i need help here....is very messy

Also:

Last edited by Roanda; 2021-03-01 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Any tips for floor 11-2?

I managed to clear it 1 time but with zero stars

My tactic is messy but i will share here.
    With Ningguang on Team 1 you can WALL the 2 archers and keep them there the entire floor.
    DONT KILL THEM
    Just use the wall in front of them and keep them there entire game

Then you can kill ever mob in a messy way or however you want to do it (i dont have a tactic here)

Once you kill every mob...you can start killing the archers.

Team 2.....i need help here....is very messy
    You can also use geo traveller to block the monolith. There's also the trick that anemo traveller's E taunts mobs if you channel for the full duration, that's been the only way out of this chamber for me. You pretty much have to use your better team for 2nd phase, since the mobs are much tougher and both treasure hoarders and cicin mage's flies just lock down on the monolith. And if the mage happens to teleport randomly and start channeling right on top of the monolith, that's 30% hp more lost automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.