Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Solution for what, specifically?
    About bringing back filtering features for addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Nope. The definition of p2w is getting an advantange over someone that is exclusively only obtainable by paying. Being limited by player skill does not make something p2w, if they're still able to get those things by simply getting better at the game.

You're also not buying gold from Blizzard, either. Using your logic, every MMO in history is p2w because you could buy boosts/gold from 3rd party websites.
    Holy shit, I 100% disagree with that. OH MY GOD.

Those games that makes you wait 10,000 day to advance your pet monster or you could pay USD 5.00 now to do that instead. These phone games is not pay to win in your lame ass example because it is not 'exclusive in bold'

Get out of here.
    Last edited by gobio; 2021-02-26 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Holy shit, I 100% disagree with that. OH MY GOD.

Those games that makes you wait 10,000 day to advance your pet monster or you could pay USD 5.00 now to do that instead. These phone games is not pay to win in your lame ass example because it is not 'exclusive in bold'

Get out of here.
    Doesn't matter if you disagree. Them's the facts, fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Doesn't matter if you disagree. Them's the facts, fam.
    I still disagree where did you trade mark the term pay to win, are you going to sue me? What a joke.

Imagine in 2021 people still defend 'do lots of chore' as a option for 'pay USD 5.00 now to skip that' as 'not pay to win'.

As SP it takes me some time to get invited to m+ and I don't like to stand idle in a place so while I'm applying to m+ I search for rares and so.
    Curretly I sign on m+ , filtering the ones I need, then I move to cuscom and search rares name, get declined, move to dungeons, filter, apply, move to custom search rare, move to dungeons, seach, aply, move to custom, search rare....it's a pain, I miss LFG too, a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    I still disagree where did you trade mark the term pay to win, are you going to sue me? What a joke.

Imagine in 2021 people still defend 'do lots of chore' as a option for 'pay USD 5.00 now to skip that' as 'not pay to win'.
    Sorry that you don't understand basic terminology.

You can pay a boosting website $300 to skip grind and get full raid gear, does that mean WoW's p2w? No? Okay, then.

It's not p2w if you're not paying for something other players are mechanically unable to ever get, by just playing the game.

Don't bother responding to this reply, you've made it clear that you're an idiot so I'm just gonna block you.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    They can change the way the system work. Not able to use custom text, only a drop down list of pre-defined sentences etc.

Create a listing, choose your dungeon and key level or raid/bosses. And thats the title of the listing. And then drop down menus for everything else. classes you need/want, bosses you are going for/have killed etc. There is no reason to have custom text. Players would quickly adapt to this and there would be no way to advertise
    yea and create an easy reporting system. Report it straight from the LFG UI. And that would crush the silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    yea and create an easy reporting system. Report it straight from the LFG UI. And that would crush the silliness.
    That does not work if I want "Cutting Edge" or "Raider.IO 2000 score" only players to join my group.

Quote Originally Posted by ruwshtyb View Post
    That does not work if I want "Cutting Edge" or "Raider.IO 2000 score" only players to join my group.
    i hear ya i'm not cutting edge or have a score of 2000, i still find groups. Also if you join a guild with any good number of players, you'll get runs/carries etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    i hear ya i'm not cutting edge or have a score of 2000, i still find groups. Also if you join a guild with any good number of players, you'll get runs/carries etc.
    That is what i do not like about guilds because of the carry culture.