15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Are you here to discuss anything or blog post?
    Stop gate keeping.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Stop gate keeping.
    huh? not sure how that falls under gate keeping. I never said he could or couldn't do anything.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    huh? not sure how that falls under gate keeping. I never said he could or couldn't do anything.
    Have a little backbone at least. You asked if there here to discuss anything or simply blog post. We all know that you were implying that they shouldn't be blogging and should only post here to discuss stuff. It is gate keeping.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a little backbone at least. You asked if there here to discuss anything or simply blog post. We all know that you were implying that they shouldn't be blogging and should only post here to discuss stuff. It is gate keeping.
    My bad. next time I'll check with you if it's ok if I can pass the gate and post a question. How is what you are doing atm any better than what you accuse me of?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    My bad. next time I'll check with you if it's ok if I can pass the gate and post a question. How is what you are doing atm any better than what you accuse me of?
    I never said I was better. It still doesn't mean you should try to gate keep based on what you deem to be discussion vs a blog post. Your question was unneeded in the first place. Let people enjoy the show and share that enjoyment any way they want here as long as it doesn't violate forum rules. It's not like there is going to be much to discuss in this thread until Season 3 starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said I was better. It still doesn't mean you should try to gate keep based on what you deem to be discussion vs a blog post. Your question was unneeded in the first place. Let people enjoy the show and share that enjoyment any way they want here as long as it doesn't violate forum rules. It's not like there is going to be much to discuss in this thread until Season 3 starts.
    I wasn't, that is just your opinion of what I was doing. If he wants to blog post he is more than welcome. I just know to not bother to try and discuss anything with him.

If you don't like my posts don't gate keep me. Move on and ignore me. Or report my posts if you think I'm breaking a rule. Otherwise I'll post however I like. Just like you're saying he can

No Cara Dune = no season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I use this Bender clip way too much, but god damn if people don't make it easy.

"This is the best Star Wars has been in decades! What's that, this character that was in like 5 episodes won't be in the next season?! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!"

more like:
    no baby yoda = no season 3

Yeah sure lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is Cara Dune and why should anyone of us care if she is in season 3?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Every single Gina Carano 'fan' is still going to watch every single Star Wars show that comes out.

Yeah, her mediocre acting with the 1.3 facial expressions she has was definitely what kept the show going. That's why the internet was abuzz with all the Cara Dune memes of her slurping bone broth and her famous quote 'This is the way.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How do you know that?
    Stated in a bunch of interviews. Even Bryce Dallas Howard who is one of the directors said she only worked with him for 1 day while shooting her episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Stated in a bunch of interviews. Even Bryce Dallas Howard who is one of the directors said she only worked with him for 1 day while shooting her episode.
    They shoot 30 min episodes in mostly one room. Actual on-set acting doesn't take much time.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Every single Gina Carano 'fan' is still going to watch every single Star Wars show that comes out.

....After they download it from PB.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Mind linking some sources about it?
    https://www.indiewire.com/2019/12/pe...es-1202195863/

I didn't read the whole thing so 1 day isn't confirmed but in the chapter 4 episode it was the stunt double because Pedro had prior commitments. So he just did voice over work in post production. She would have worked with him more for the second episode she directed in season 2. The stunt double really doesn't get enough credit and "fame" but that is the downside of their line of work I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberglum View Post
    ....After they download it from PB.
    They’re welcome to. I download shit too. Doesn’t mean I’m not a fan.

I watched the Mandalorian last week. This series was filmed incredibly beautifully. All combat scenes are well-designed. The nature and sunsets are simply stunning. You can admire the nature of the entire series, all the frames are simply gorgeous, and very realistic. The series has a very cool plot, it is interesting and exciting to watch. You can never predict the next moment. There are so many elements of surprise.