Thread: Convoke LOL !

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Convoke LOL !

Once upon today an owl was channeling convoke and began shooting at me..

Little did he know that i am a destro warlock who happend to Nether ward and reflects his OP spells and pop my def CD's for his solar thingy, one GC after i sent my infernos followed by conflag and then pressed our green button that hit him for 10k + 13k. Thank you Madness of azj'aqir.

Short after a Feral druid bite me for 3x 11k damage and i died.

The end !

I think you're confusing the PvP forums with your blog?

I liked the ending

i cri eritime

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine having such OP spell in your arsenal but still having your homeland destroyed!
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

This definitely needed its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Xesco View Post

Little did he know that i am a destro warlock who happend to Nether ward and reflects his OP spells and pop my def CD's for his solar thingy, one GC after i sent my infernos followed by conflag and then pressed our green button that hit him for 10k + 13k. Thank you Madness of azj'aqir.

The end !
    so.. you are complaining about O.P spell burst, while your class has a spell reflect that works against his burst, and you have a defensive spell that makes his silience useless ( which you shouldnt be able to use while you are silenced, but still can ) and you have pets you can summon out of thin air to stun them at will.. and then you have your own O.P Spell called chaos bolt that does the same if not more damage that the druids regular spells, everytime you cast it???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xesco View Post

The end !
    Feral Druid then proceeded to fortnite dance on my body.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    so.. you are complaining about O.P spell burst, while your class has a spell reflect that works against his burst, and you have a defensive spell that makes his silience useless ( which you shouldnt be able to use while you are silenced, but still can ) and you have pets you can summon out of thin air to stun them at will.. and then you have your own O.P Spell called chaos bolt that does the same if not more damage that the druids regular spells, everytime you cast it???
    Nether ward has a very low duration, you can't afford to mis-time it by even a second against convoke. It's very bad game design for a completely brainless 1 button ability to require so much counterplay. Convoke really sums up in 1 ability the failures of modern wow class design.

I know some people get triggered by the endless complaints about convoke but imo there will never be enough complaints, people should be complaining about this bullshit no-skill noob ability until it gets nerfed into the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Nether ward has a very low duration, you can't afford to mis-time it by even a second against convoke. It's very bad game design for a completely brainless 1 button ability to require so much counterplay. Convoke really sums up in 1 ability the failures of modern wow class design.

I know some people get triggered by the endless complaints about convoke but imo there will never be enough complaints, people should be complaining about this bullshit no-skill noob ability until it gets nerfed into the dirt.
    Chaos bolt called, and asked why you keep leaving it voicemails

Maybe this shows that PvE and PvP shouldn't be tightly connected. As somebody that mostly only PvEs, convoke has been one of the most fun and versatile abilities druids have had in a while. It feels amazing to use overall.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Maybe this shows that PvE and PvP shouldn't be tightly connected. As somebody that mostly only PvEs, convoke has been one of the most fun and versatile abilities druids have had in a while. It feels amazing to use overall.
    The same said about symbiosis and now convoke.

One is gone, the next one will follow.

lmfao so you ignore ret burst, you ignore rogues shadowy duel burst, you ignore arcane / fire mages burst. Yet complain about a spell that has a 2 minutes CD and is easily interrupted

symbiosis in pve was the most fun spell WoW ever got.

every dungeon so much variety to choose from, as long as you do not suffer from min/max obsession

were wer u wen druid cast convoke?

i was at arena casting infernos when i get stun

'druid bite for 3x 11 damage. player is kil'

'no'

3+ Year Old Account

Convoke can be interrupted. That's it. People call it broken cause they suck at interrupting.

Quote Originally Posted by Artale View Post
    Convoke can be interrupted. That's it. People call it broken cause they suck at interrupting.
    Or its broken because there are so many ways a good player can ensure that its uninterruptible. Like what are you gonna do in 3v3, sit on kick until he convokes? No, you just need to find a way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    symbiosis in pve was the most fun spell WoW ever got.

every dungeon so much variety to choose from, as long as you do not suffer from min/max obsession
    I still snicker to myself being a cat able to lob death coils by swinging my paw and I used to joke that my bear ate something that allowed him to fart consecrations.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Had a similar thought yesterday doing 3v3 with some friends, where a boomie came out of stealth, insta bop`d by his paladin healer and killed 2 of us before i could even get to him to interupt...

But i wont complain to much, rogues can kill you in 1 stun, mages can nuke the shit out of you before you even notice, i play a ret myself so i`ve had the occasional 20k+ crit, hell i even took out 2 people with a 16k shield of vengeance once, but convoke still seems stupid to me