Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Can we honest talk about bad things from wow?

Since my thread about "what bad things wow have" has been locked because I started talking about what I think it's bad....

Let's try again doing right:

Please let's write what is wrong with wow in your opinion.

DONT DEFEND THE GAME. DONT ATTACK OTHER PPL OPINIONS.

JUST SAY WHAT IS WRONG TO YOU

And don't try to cheat saying: "what is wrong is ppl whinning about the state of the game"

5+ Year Old Account
    There is so many posts like this and to be honest they give me depression. It's negative and doesn't bring anything good. Even though I would respect your opinion but still it's unecessary. Personally I like to see possitive things. We are living in difficult times

...are you that starved for validation? I mean we have like literally THOUSANDS of threads talking about the bad things in the game...do we really need a general one?

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    "what is wrong is ppl whinning about the state of the game"
    This is what's wrong with the game.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Why do you need to have a negative circlejerk about wow so badly? If you dont like it overall, dont play it. If you got a specific issue, make a thread about that instead.

DONT DEFEND THE GAME. DONT ATTACK OTHER PPL OPINIONS.
    You come to a WoW fan forum, a place meant for discussion, and create a thread asking for an echo chamber of negative opinions where people aren't allowed to dissent.

Your desperation to validate your negative opinions about a game that you are seemingly no longer the target demographic of is astounding.

I have plenty of negative things to say about this game, but it's always bound to be a balancing act. Does the positives outweigh the negatives? In my case yes, so I continue to enjoy the game. If in your case the negative outweigh the positive, it may be time to quit the game or at the very least take a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

DONT DEFEND THE GAME.
    Lol. This about sums up the "discussion" here and on the WoW subreddit. The new "meta" for playing World of Warcraft is constantly complaining about every conceivable thing and hoping that one of the agony aunts masquerading as content creators picks it up for their next epic Blizzard takedown video.

I hate when people assume I'm being dishonest, so they front their question with a disclaimer towards honesty.

It literally makes me distrust them.

^ Strange bot is strange.

There is a lot I dislike about wow, a lot of it is not specific to wow, and I cannot fathom how you can have a 'constructive' discussion about basically whining abhout things in it you do not like.

Let's try again doing right:

DONT DEFEND THE GAME. "
    There's too much and not enough to do.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Maybe the questions should be; Who has permanently quit and why?

OP is the kind of person that mixes milk with orange juice before putting the cereal in the mixture to eat it with a fork.

People like these are what I don't like about WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Maybe the questions should be; Who has permanently quit and why?
    Prefer the question who has permanently quit and why are they wasting their time on a wow forum

10+ Year Old Account
    People like you is whats most wrong imo, craving that next hit of bashing wow for whatever reason. Find a better hobby tbh.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    OP is the kind of person that mixes milk with orange juice before putting the cereal in the mixture to eat it with a fork.
    Now that's an image that leaves a mark.

The biggest problem is that they give in to the collective stupidity of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctiphobia View Post
    The biggest problem is that they give in to the collective stupidity of the community.
    Ah, yes, the typical "my opinion is right, not yours". Sadly going with what the majority wants is the right choice, unless you decide to pay everyone's subs instead?
    Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Ah, yes, the typical "my opinion is right, not yours". Sadly going with what the majority wants is the right choice, unless you decide to pay everyone's subs instead?
    Didn't think so.
    What's best for the game is not what's best for the legions of rabid morons who post cosplay on r/wow and spend their entire in-game time running around doing content from five expansions ago to collect mounts and blaming their inability to clear normal raids or +2 keys on their class/spec rather than their own complete incompetence.

Everything since the direction they went starting in Legion has been bad IMHO. They've turned it from a MMORPG into a Frankenstein action rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Didn't think so.
    If the majority of WoW players lit themselves on fire, does that mean that's the right choice?

Didn't think so.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!