Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    And your problem with that is what exactly? Are people not allowed to like them and say so? I am asking as someone who thinks those movies are shite, in case you are wondering.
    Absolutely. It's a free world.

And your problem with that is what exactly? Are people not allowed to like them and say so? I am asking as someone who thinks those movies are shite, in case you are wondering.
    Liking bad movie does not make that movie less bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Projecting subjective opinions as objective, doesn't make them any less subjective.

Why does this game suck so hard, smh (story is ok I guess). Got trapped by the promises and preordered and forgot about the game because too many delays and then it came out same time as wow, recently picked it up and its not even remotely close to the ads. They promised so much and produced a fake game for the trailers. How is that even allowed?

Now I cant get a refund because game is out too long.

This is why you never should preorder and always wait for reviews. Sadge.

Good or bad are subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelduril View Post
    Except I posted a video that showed it doesn't dip to 15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFM0joet_4
    Yea, it only dips to 18, much better I guess?

Projecting subjective opinions as objective, doesn't make them any less subjective.
    Yeah you're right. Some people might have liked fast and furious 8, and they deserve to be heard!

Except some movies are objective bad. Like The Room. Liking them doesnt make then any less bad.

Have you heard of bugs? are they going to be fixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Except some movies are objective bad. Like The Room. Liking them doesnt make then any less bad.
    I don't think the Room comparison fits here..like at all other then to make others feel bad for liking CP2077
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think the Room comparison fits here..like at all other then to make others feel bad for liking CP2077
    Not my intention. But cyberpunk is not a great game. To put it lightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post
    Yeah you're right. Some people might have liked fast and furious 8, and they deserve to be heard!
    You're still going on in this thread, huh? A bit strange to spend so much time discussing (read: shit posting) about something you don't like.

Like.. just don't play the game and move on? What's the deal here? What's your endgame?
    Hi

Not my intention. But cyberpunk is not a great game. To put it lightly.
    Yeah thats right, its not great game, its one of the best games i've ever played. And tip, number of games I played is at least 4 digits.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Yeah thats right, its not great game, its one of the best games i've ever played. And tip, number of games I played is at least 4 digits.
    And McDonalds has served how many millions? Does that make a Big Mac prime rib?

Quantity and quality are not the same thing.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

You know that this is not something you should be proud of and that others would respect you for?

Awww the fake gamer is trying to shine.

Trash be what trash do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    And McDonalds has served how many millions? Does that make a Big Mac prime rib?

Quantity and quality are not the same thing.
    "Quantity and quality are not the same thing." Yeah thats right except you don't understand what are you talking about.

Its not one restaurant and 1000 people, its one person and 1000 restaurants.
    Last edited by kaminaris; 2021-03-02 at 04:00 AM.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

meh FPS and RPG dont fit together imo... The only Futuristic FPS that were succesful RPG imo where the isometric one (fallout,wasteland, etc ...) and somehow KOTOR.

The only exception to this for me were the last 2 deus ex but the RPG element were light...
    Last edited by Ezyah; 2021-03-02 at 03:59 AM.

"Quantity and quality are not the same thing." Yeah thats right except you don't understand what are you talking about.

Its not one restaurant and 1000 people, its one person and 1000 restaurants.
    You... Erm... Did not get the point at all and it's hilarious ahah.

Yes it's 1 person and 1000 restaurants, only you can't sit down, or interact with people XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You're still going on in this thread, huh? A bit strange to spend so much time discussing (read: shit posting) about something you don't like.

Like.. just don't play the game and move on? What's the deal here? What's your endgame?
    I'm here for entertainment value. Watching people crash against the brickwall of reality because of their own emotional attachment to a company or a title, it's great!
    Last edited by Cringefest; 2021-03-02 at 07:57 AM.

Ok? There is already pretty hefty reply that you can have great experience in a broken game and that is not something that is connected. Cyberpunk is broken and is fucked up. You can have great time with it. One does not devalue the other.