Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Ion is challenged constantly my dude. He isn't alone either as the writing staff is constantly attacked too. About the only team who doesn't eat flak from fans is the art team.

I do think sometimes it's time for a new voice and direction, and it's beyond time for Ion to step aside and let someone else take a swing at 10.0.

As for Ghostcrawler, he is designing a league of legends MMORPG so we'll see what he can do soon.
    i have faith in Ghostcrawler - after all he is the one who put LFR into WoW - which introduced raiding to masses of players

if riot mmorpg is casual friendly it will bury wow.

As long as the servers work and i could get into groups, i could care less what the situation is in the overall population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Do people still fal lfor this crap?

I Mean, it is not 2012 anymore... the "wow is dying, players are quitting derp" stuff is quite old now.

Expansion just came out, and after 3 months or 4 population drops, specially before the first patch comes out. Nothing new.
    It never ends! It never freaking ends! Every patch, every expansion, every release of a "competing" MMO or a popular game, someone is shrieking about how "WoW is dying"

Then they get mad and call you a shill when you point out they've been the boy who cries wolf for fifteen fucking years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    As long as the servers work and i could get into groups, i could care less what the situation is in the overall population.
    Right?

No problems getting into M+ (well, aside from RIO being low, but I mean population wise lol) or LFR, nor has my guild had too much trouble with raids either.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems to be at the crossroads of "WoW is Dying/Dead" and speculating about exact figures we don't really have solid statistics for. Either way, the thread seems unlikely to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead