Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hmm thats cute val but i haven't been trying to control the entire game this whole time like you have if i had to put any money on whos scum it would be crackle and Val however cereal hasnt been the greatest at prodding ppl this game so maybe idk i still have him as a townlean but im pretty sure that val is scum he wanted lora gone the entire game with very crap reasons oh he wouldnt follow the vague town rules oooo like i said it could of been a scum tactic to control the game which youve been trying to do val. Also crackle no vote last night ? wtf. i was not happy about switching to lora infact i had to go to bed early last night to work at 7am and i knew blood was gunna ship lora so i figured there was probably no point jumping on another train. I am gunna go reread cereal crackle and val now to hopefully get more insight on how today should go.

On a side note please elborate val why your FOS'ing me cuz it just looks like for no reason just like you did lora kthx.

In light of recent events, your feuding with Graeham over the past two days seems rather suspect.

and thats not part of the game? i ask questions i attempt to get ppl to slip as i remember you called me willfully ignorant for it thumbs up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Soft claiming to have an innocent on him? Or that you tracked him nowhere? Or that he is your mason buddy?
    So rereading Val i see you fishing for more info from grae right before the end of day it wasn't necessary i also red all the way back and its nothing but fosing lora for no reason litterly you never gave a reason other then what ppl could assume is you got pissed off and just wanted to ship him actually alot of your posts are garbage nothing but fos unfos then fos lora again and again

Time to go read crackle and cereal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Can't say claiming is a good idea this game. There is no possibility of a doctor, so the second someone claims a TPR they're dead.
    column B row 3 Tracker doctor you done fucked up.

Fos Crackle

- - - Updated - - -

looking back and fos counts crackles D1 was on 3 townies lora grae and robo ppl lookin at crackle were xan and Lora which Xan died that night and Lora lynched the following Dusk 2 and grae killed n2

D2 Fos Crackle wasnt on any1 didnt vote either hmm.. ppl looking at crackle were Cereal and Val

Vals D1 Fos was lora voted Lora did not flip over to robo

Vals D2 Fos was Claws Crackle and lora Voted for Lora again

Fos Val

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    and thats not part of the game? i ask questions i attempt to get ppl to slip as i remember you called me willfully ignorant for it thumbs up.

- - - Updated - - -

So rereading Val i see you fishing for more info from grae right before the end of day it wasn't necessary i also red all the way back and its nothing but fosing lora for no reason litterly you never gave a reason other then what ppl could assume is you got pissed off and just wanted to ship him actually alot of your posts are garbage nothing but fos unfos then fos lora again and again

Time to go read crackle and cereal

- - - Updated - - -

column B row 3 Tracker doctor you done fucked up.

Fos Crackle
    Yes. That statement is wrong. I realised that after I posted it, but there was no need to bring it up, because it would cause this discussion. Though inevitably, I knew it would. Simply put, I misread the column. I unforunately didn't see there was a possibility of a doctor because i'm bad at reading. That said, you also replied to that very comment 2 comments later agreeing with it. So I don't know why now you find is suspicious. You obviously thought the same thing or are just fishing for an excuse for lynch.

I apologize for my activity, it turns out I should have taken that break, because I'm a bit burnt out at the moment.

i reread cereal and didnt find much on him i can pull up his fos which i will in a sec but reading him im getting town cereal i also feel like he would of killed me for the lols because he loves killing friends like he fucking pushed my d1 in the batman game what a dick another note is that he fumbles as scum and has actually been playing pretty relaxed most of this game if any1 else can give me sum insight on cereal feel free to input

Cereals D1 Fos no one wtf? Voted Robo

Cereal D2 Fos Crackle Grae and lora Voted for Lora

- - - Updated - - -

im not saying that cereal is clean im more saying i struggle at reading him unless he fumbles which i didnt see

- - - Updated - - -

thats all i got obv i trust blood hes a my 100% bro now.

- - - Updated - - -

oh i'm just getting my thoughts out crackle its early and theres no need to push for a lynch now we got 2 days 20hrs to go

- - - Updated - - -

if any1 else wants to put effort out go for it id love to hear from all of you

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you knew it was a mistake crackle why not just come out and fix it? doesnt have to be an edit. cuz now it just looks like your scrambling for a explanation cuz lying as town is not a town play so negative town points

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't lying, just misinformed. I didn't realise my mistake within the 10 minutes, so I couldn't edit. Not readjusting my stance is a question that could be asked at the end of the game as well. Whether leaving it alone or correcting it was the right choice. Because if I corrected myself and it brings attention upon myself and undo's me, it wouldn't be favourable for town. That was my thought process. So I just left it alone. Though I always felt like this conversation was probably going to come anyway, but just more hoping that it didn't need to be discussed.

The idea of claiming was still bad. Even with a doctor, I think there is something like 89% chance of dying immediately (doctor claiming) and only 22% chance of existing or whatever, so that also weighed into my decision, because I felt like it was okay to think there was no doctor.

No doubt the first comment i made about it was definietly a mistake. But that's just too rushed reading, and new game excitement.

How do you feel towards cereal and val?

- - - Updated - - -

i did also notice that you stated you wouldn't vote for me and val D1 and i know i'm town. So like if you flip scum then vals logically your team mate or vice versa all tho i do notice cereal played similar

- - - Updated - - -
    @Blood Fox what are your feels this late in the game?

humm late night thoughts before I pass out.
    Claws is tryng hard and I respect it. Im tempted to wanna push them for their insistancy on voting me but tbh i eel like it was a town move and somthing I wanted to use to stay alive. tbh for me its between val and cereal. mostly cuz I think claw is town

FOS: cereal
    Fos: val

My two scum assumptions are Crackle and Val. Crackle's "misread" definitely seems more like a slip than an actual misread. He has been lacking in the participation aspect and only shows up as soon as he is fully called out on something.

Then it comes down to Val and Claws. I town-read them both this game, but that can't be right with the two scum remaining. Claws seems to be pushing harder to solve the game than Val has. Val tried to solve it early on but has petered off and is now just throwing out FoS votes without reasons to back them up, whereas Claws has gone back and read every single little thing.

If Claws ends up being scum, he deserves to win it because hes put it a ridiculous amount of effort to seem town at that point.

I’m personally leaning more towards lynching Crackle tonight, since I feel he is much more suspicious, but if everyone prefers Val I don’t think we will be wrong with either.

FoS Crackle
    FoS Val
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-03 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    humm late night thoughts before I pass out.
    Claws is tryng hard and I respect it. Im tempted to wanna push them for their insistancy on voting me but tbh i eel like it was a town move and somthing I wanted to use to stay alive. tbh for me its between val and cereal. mostly cuz I think claw is town

FOS: cereal
    Fos: val
    Any thought on crackle he is also playing

- - - Updated - - -

No discussion today cat got your tongues?

Not much to discuss if other people aren't talking.

Not much to discuss if other people aren't talking.
    Whats your feel on crackle?

Slightly townier than Cereal.

- - - Updated - - -

There isn't anything Cereal has done that I find "scummy", just that Crackle has had more meaningful participation. As far as I'm concerned, voting for Cereal, Crackle, or Clawsout is about 66% chance of hitting scum, but the consequences for that 33% chance of hitting the wrong guy is disasterous. But not much I can do about that.

un FoS Clawsout

FoS Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sold on Clawsout not being scum but I think Cereal is slightly more likely at this point to be one. If we lynch Cereal today, then it comes down to a 50/50 chance between Clawsout and Crackle tomorrow, so I'm just delaying the tough choice. Again, I'm not picking up any scummy vibes from anyone, so it's looking rather bleak.

Slightly townier than Cereal.
    Are you purposely ignoring the fact that he presumed to "know" that there was no possibility of a Doctor on page 2? The only way for him to have known that on Page 2 is if he was a TPR, he was scum, or he completely misread/didn't read at all. He is clearly not a TPR as we have a mason flip and Graeham cleared Blood Fox. During my re-read, I went back and took a look at the starting compositions. There is only one scum team setup that does not have a doctor and that would be two mafia goons. If he is a part of the scum team, he would know the scum setup and know exactly what TPRs could potentially be in the game and would explain his comment.

Sure, he absolutely could have misread. But the fact you ignored this and stated he was more town in interactions, when he himself and others have said he has been inactive, seems a little strange to me. I am comfortable where my FoS are. Even more so now.

Is your partner crackle? val cuz I already suspected your 100% scum you both have been pretty protective on each other also the question was about crackle but you turned it into mostly cereal or a anybody but me post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    My two scum assumptions are Crackle and Val. Crackle's "misread" definitely seems more like a slip than an actual misread. He has been lacking in the participation aspect and only shows up as soon as he is fully called out on something.

Then it comes down to Val and Claws. I town-read them both this game, but that can't be right with the two scum remaining. Claws seems to be pushing harder to solve the game than Val has. Val tried to solve it early on but has petered off and is now just throwing out FoS votes without reasons to back them up, whereas Claws has gone back and read every single little thing.

If Claws ends up being scum, he deserves to win it because hes put it a ridiculous amount of effort to seem town at that point.

I’m personally leaning more towards lynching Crackle tonight, since I feel he is much more suspicious, but if everyone prefers Val I don’t think we will be wrong with either.

FoS Crackle
    FoS Val
    I have been burnt out yes. I'll explain my actions where need be. I feel like I wasn't the only one that misread at that time, unfortunately. (Or didn't read enough!)

I can't help but feel Val, Cereal are bussing each. But that's completely relaint on my Clawsout read being correct, having a hard time seeing Claws out as scum. He's been the most inquisitive all game and asking good questions.

FoS: Val
    Fos: Cereal

Ill be voting dusk tonight after hopefully blood chimes in about crackle its not that I want the day to end early but I feel like I've done all I can to figure things out ill obviously be around to answer questions if ppl ask after all every1 has to vote dusk to move forward

Honestly I mostly feel like it’s For sure cereal. I wanna lynch cereal. I’d say after it’s between Val and crackle and my vote would be on crackle because they strike me as not pushing hard enough to be town.

I don’t understand how people are ignoring Crackle’s comment on D1 and brushing that aside as no big deal but want to vote on me because of a feeling and no actual reasons why. It is lylo and lynching me secures victory for scum.

We talk about looking for slips but when one happens it’s ignored and accepted that he “misread.” Or that everything that happens on D1 is “fluff” and no scum would out themselves on D1. For a game that is about reading, inferring, and then acting on that, it fails to be done and it is maddening.

Crackle was not like “there’s a low chance for doctor. Or there may be no doctor.” It was a bonafide “there is no chance at a doctor.” His argument for why he did not correct himself too is silly. All he had to say was “ah shit. My bad I can’t read. Doctor could be in this game” and course corrected. A town member wouldn’t be worried about that causing a conversation but scum absolutely would. His assertion that by bringing it up and causing his death would be “bad for town” is also funny since, if he were a VT, his death would be the same as any VT lynch.

i would much prefer a val lynch today i honestly feel like hes scum i would rather it be cereal vs crackle last day then val and crackle and the reason i think its val is he was out for lora since d1 he refused to vote for crackle and me d1 i think he is scum for sure scum was obviously not gunna bus thier partner d1 so i think val is a very safe lynch for town plus if i die at night over blood its gunna make cereal look hella sus which is why im pretty sure scum team is crackle and val but we can debate a cereal vs crackle the next day. not to mention most of us have fos'd val as of right now
    @Blood Fox let me know what you think about it i really think val is the proper target today

Im gunna vote dusk so feel free to join after you guys feel nothing else is gunna be discussed

Vote dusk