Thread: Gaming Mouse

Gaming Mouse

So I have a wired Razer Naga Chroma (because I don't like wireless, I'm clumsy) and the number 5 button is sometimes unresponsive, I've had it for 3 years now, I think. I really think it's amazing. However, I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them to the UK.

Are there any other ones people can recommend that have the same functionality and are as high quality? I've looked at Corsair but I'm indecisive and I need help in getting something that is similar.

the Corsair Scimitar is a good option

How many buttons do you use? If so many of them are not essential you may try Deathadder (also made by Razer) which is more precise and is awesome for graphic work as well as for gaming: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/razer...kb-133-ra.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I already linked the mouse they couldn’t locate... no need for alternatives.
    No need for your 'no need post' either. For me Deathadder is better then Naga so I believe I was allowed to state my opinion.

OP asked for a mouse with the SAME functionality and quality... soooo, yeah. Your suggestion misses the mark.
    Do you feel better by attacking other people? We wouldn't be having this discussion if you weren't butthurt by me also trying to help the Op.

Good luck with the homophobia and reading comprehension. Oh, and we wouldn’t be having this discussion if you actually read and understood what the OP was asking for.
    Did you seriously accuse me of being homophobic? Basic on what exactly? Your own projections? I assume that you are a person that answers precisely for the questions without adding anything from yourself. I really don't understand what's your problem with the fact that I believe that different mouse is better (unless you problem is with the fact that you were not the only person answering).

In case you don't know it's the colloquial word describing:

an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment
    Perhaps you're the one who has problems with reading or maybe you omitted the fact that I asked about the number of buttons. Is this so weird to suggest another solution if I believe it's better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupahS View Post
    So I have a wired Razer Naga Chroma (because I don't like wireless, I'm clumsy) and the number 5 button is sometimes unresponsive, I've had it for 3 years now, I think. I really think it's amazing. However, I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them to the UK.

Are there any other ones people can recommend that have the same functionality and are as high quality? I've looked at Corsair but I'm indecisive and I need help in getting something that is similar.
    The Logitech G600 is pretty good. Used it for a couple years with 0 issues. Would personally recommend it over the Razer, because I have personally had bad experience with them in the past, but if you want the Razer Naga, Vegas linked a uk-based store to pick it up from in response #3

Your usage of butthurt. Good luck with that. And my “problem” is that your suggestion doesn’t offer the same functionality. Seriously, work on that reading comprehension.
    Kind of stretching it there bud.

OT: The Corsair Scimitar might be a good alternative if the Razer Naga isn't available in your country.

Naga Trinity is also decent although I'd say overpriced. The only issue I had with it was the scroll wheel rubber was not tight enough but was an easy fix.
    Initially played with with the 12 button panel but after trying the hex one, I like it a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    the Corsair Scimitar is a good option
    +1 used one for a while now, great for mmo and FPS. The software isn't that intuitive but does work once you get your head around it.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used Corsair Scimitar PRO for 2 years now and I like it. I think the latest version is called Scimitar Elite instead of Pro. I'm especially fond of the adjustable button grid. No issues with my mouse and really nice build quality however my girlfriend had the same model for a year and the scrollwheel broke down. It went under warranty though so no big deal there.

However, she did get a Razer Trinity later since the Scimitar was a bit too large for her taste so do consider that if you're used to Razer mice. Scimitar is not a huge mouse. I dont have shovels for hands either and I find the Scimitar just good for my grip though obviously it's always best if you can get a feel for the mouse in a retail store.

Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite

Your usage of butthurt. Good luck with that. And my “problem” is that your suggestion doesn’t offer the same functionality. Seriously, work on that reading comprehension.
    Jesus O_O Could you chill....Why even be on these forums with that rage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kesFegb0Es This might be an option also OP, lesser known brand, else consider a wired g600s from logitech.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Jesus O_O Could you chill....Why even be on these forums with that rage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kesFegb0Es This might be an option also OP, lesser known brand, else consider a wired g600s from logitech.
    The number of people that dont have him on ignore yet continually surprises me.

Took me about 4 minutes to find it for you. 20+ in stock. Enjoy.
    That's not the same! I ordered it and it arrived today. The side buttons aren't shaped the same way. The mousewheel does not have a left and right click option. There is only 1 button under the mousewheel. The left and right mouse buttons are also shaped completely differently. There is no Razer logo that lights up where your palm sits.

The Razer Naga X is NOT the same as the Razer Naga Chroma

Steelseries Rival 610 The perfect mouse for me

Logitech G600 I can personally recommend.