Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Yaoyao will probaly come in chasm update as 4 star and then there is that character:

Where did you get that information from?
    Her being a 4* that is.
    If that's true, that would make me so happy.

I lost interest in Ayaka ever since I've gotten Mona. There is no way in hell I'll play a character with that kind of sprint mechanic as a main DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I like the look of baizhu but I have no idea what the Dendro characters are going to be like, a little worried they're going to be weak/support focused.
    There is no real reason to believe that though.
    The fire tick is already plenty strong, when you stand in fire in this game (especially dendro+fire) you can watch your HP burn away in seconds - and in the end, it doesn't matter if your character deals ice/fire/wind/dendro.
    Weaker reactions usually get higher modifiers on their skills (see Anemo characters for example).
    But I'm super interested in the dendro reactions and what the 2 dendro-team bonus will look like.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-03 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I know there isnt a reason to think it, it's just that Dendro is my favorite element so naturally it's going to be the worst
    Naaaah, don't worry about it.

This game ruined a bit of my mental health for sure. I'm in a rollercoaster of emotions right now.
    Just a few hours ago I was thinking about buying weapons and going C1 on Hu Tao, and now I'm sitting here thinking "why not just go with white tassel, ignore the charge attack spam and do some normal attacks with charge attack weaving - it's going to be fine and good enough."
    That's the reasonable me speaking to me right now.
    It doesn't matter if I have 2500(White tassel) ATK or 3200 ATK (Homa) if I use normal attacks, because white tassel adds 48% damage.
    The ~20% crit rate is nice too, it's a cheap weapon to upgrade.

Capping out on HP% is not that easy either.
    with a HP% sands item, I'd still need +10% on every other piece to go over the ATK-Bonus cap from Hu Taos E.
    That's easier said than done.

"I can just farm better artifacts suited for white tassel instead"
    I should really listen to that voice . I really should, but on the other hand, that sweet 140k Crit dk3790 is nearly impossible with a White Tassel, but I shouldn't really care about that.... but... it's good for bragging rights.

I'm in the 72/90 (0 glitter, 0 gems left) region right now for a 50/50.
    It would be ideal to stop here for the next 5* character banner
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-03 at 11:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Where did you get that information from?
    Her being a 4* that is.
    If that's true, that would make me so happy.

I lost interest in Ayaka ever since I've gotten Mona. There is no way in hell I'll play a character with that kind of sprint mechanic as a main DPS.

There is no real reason to believe that though.
    The fire tick is already plenty strong, when you stand in fire in this game (especially dendro+fire) you can watch your HP burn away in seconds - and in the end, it doesn't matter if your character deals ice/fire/wind/dendro.
    Weaker reactions usually get higher modifiers on their skills (see Anemo characters for example).
    But I'm super interested in the dendro reactions and what the 2 dendro-team bonus will look like.
    I been reading a lot of leaks from trusted sources.

....Anything to save money

Some old leak for example:
    https://www.inverse.com/gaming/gensh...ao-sayu-kazuha

https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...37887944105985

I had 12 rolls, pulled a Homa (wanted a 5 star spear or claymore) in 10, and in 2 pulls pulled Qiqi on Hu's banner. I am 7 pulls from pulling Xiao, so not TOO upset about it, but I really abhor Klee's playstyle, so would love a different fire user.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I had 12 rolls, pulled a Homa (wanted a 5 star spear or claymore) in 10, and in 2 pulls pulled Qiqi on Hu's banner. I am 7 pulls from pulling Xiao, so not TOO upset about it, but I really abhor Klee's playstyle, so would love a different fire user.
    How can you pull Xiao if there's not the banner?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Does someone know what the "strong" element for the Overload proc is?
    Or whatever you call the more persistent element?

Can I do 2 Pyro application for each Electro debuff, or can I do 2 Electro applications for each Pyro debuff.
    I'm asking because I'm thinking about using Fischl alongside Hu Tao or Klee.

If I can get Klee or Hu Tao to do be the trigger, the extra damage from Klee's passive is extremely powerful, alongside the extra damage Fischl and Overload provides anyway.

It's probably not the "super optimal" version of either, because that's always going to be based on Melt/Vaporize reactions, but it'd be way easier to achieve. I can just autoattack and weave in a few charged attacks here and there and delete everything by left-clicking most of the time.

When Hu Tao presses E and it leads to her having less than 30% HP...Noelle passive procs and she gets a shield for 20 seconds.
    Nice little synergy :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah well i got c1 hu and a homa yesteday

What's the benefit of the "charged attack cancel"? (Since enemies fly out of range anyway)
    It doesn't look faster than just chaining it - imitating Xiao's E skill?

I get 9 in with the "normal way".
    That's 1 every second.
    I haven't had issues with this at all. In situations where they get knock backed, there was always other mobs to hit anyways and most mobs don't get knock backed in abyss.

Well, then tell me how to do these
    Idk, I wasn't the one doing it lol.

directional key relative to camera position.
    well I am on controller. Are you saying to change camera direction? or like, say you do charged attack, next one I should be doing it backwards charged instead of forward again? hope that made sense LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. I think I'll drop cash when I get Hu Tao C1 and use it on the weapon banner.... fuck me.
    It's not like I don't have the money, but I'd be more eagerly to use cash if I could throw it into a wormhole and not into their pockets.
    I don't want to support these prices.

But while I'm writing this, I'm already sane enough to say "uhm, no - you won't get the weapon you want anyway. Fuck them"
    I really need a weapon for Hu Tao though.
    The Skyward Spine is okay, but Homa is just so much better...

It adds ~680 ATK passively, that's so insane.
    That'd be the equivalent of Diluc using the R5 Gravestone basically - but you get it at R1.

110€ for 50 pulls, fuck this, lol
    Well, you will at least be able to get r5 lithic spear, which is actually also very good for hu tao. I think it's worth if you're fine with that, and more gravestones.

- - - Updated - - -

I should really listen to that voice . I really should, but on the other hand, that sweet 140k Crit dk3790 is nearly impossible with a White Tassel, but I shouldn't really care about that.... but... it's good for bragging rights.
    220k :P I upgraded her talents and it's 220k now. 260k with bennett on flower boss where the healing doesn't matter so I get 33% pyro bonus. Also, my artifacts are not optimized at all. 66% crit rate, 190% crit damage. 36k hp. I can get better. The 36k hp is mainly from the staff, it's more like 30k hp which is pretty standard for a hu tao.

- - - Updated - - -

Does someone know what the "strong" element for the Overload proc is?
    Or whatever you call the more persistent element?

Can I do 2 Pyro application for each Electro debuff, or can I do 2 Electro applications for each Pyro debuff.
    I'm asking because I'm thinking about using Fischl alongside Hu Tao or Klee.
    I never actually paid attention to this but I think for electrocharge and overload there is no strong element? That would be why it's possible for me to consistently proc electrocharge with my keqing I think?
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-03 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    This makes my brain hurt.
    TL: DR You are unlucky if you don't get a 5* between the 76th and 78th wish.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    How can you pull Xiao if there's not the banner?
    My apologies, I meant, I pulled Xiao on his banner, and since then have made 7 pulls and picked up a Qiqi on Hu Tao's banner. I was stoked when I saw the orange wish, less so when I pulled Qiqi.

@dk3790

Im watching a trustworthy youtuber and i think you should know this about Hu Tao....this is actually messed up and maybe will get nerfed...thats how broken it sounds.

You know how "reactions" have a cooldown?
    With Hu Tao...the reactions caused by her charged attacks while she is on E stance.....have no fucking cooldown :S

This means you can literally PERMA vaporize every charged attack

What tha fock!?!?
    Time to master charged attack spam cancels and whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    @dk3790

Im watching a trustworthy youtuber and i think you should know this about Hu Tao....this is actually messed up and maybe will get nerfed...thats how broken it sounds.

You know how "reactions" have a cooldown?
    With Hu Tao...the reactions caused by her charged attacks while she is on E stance.....have no fucking cooldown :S

This means you can literally PERMA vaporize every charged attack

What tha fock!?!?
    Time to master charged attack spam cancels and whatnot
    Yes, this is what I saw too. No, it won't get nerfed. People said that about Albedo not fucking up your reactions (how it will get changed / nerfed), I think it's intended.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm not a fan of Xiao, but I will build him up a bit more before tossing him to the side because quite frankly he just does more damage than my keqing even right now but he still feels really weak (no reactions). I want him to do hu tao like damage to compensate for lack of reactions but my xiao just isn't doing that atm (and from what I've seen, Xiao is very strong as a character).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Yes, this is what I saw too. No, it won't get nerfed. People said that about Albedo not fucking up your reactions (how it will get changed / nerfed), I think it's intended.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm not a fan of Xiao, but I will build him up a bit more before tossing him to the side because quite frankly he just does more damage than my keqing even right now but he still feels really weak (no reactions). I want him to do hu tao like damage to compensate for lack of reactions but my xiao just isn't doing that atm (and from what I've seen, Xiao is very strong as a character).
    They will probaly tone it down for everyone once the grass patch hits to balance the game a bit. Since they will change the elements, other players cant complain that their character will get nerfed and they also avoid China law that way.

So guys, can you give me suggestions on team to use for xiao? Right now my hu tao team has hu tao, chongyun, zhong li, and albedo. I have every character except jean and ganyu.

I have xiao and sucrose / venti as a pair 100%. The last 2 slots I'm not so sure. I'm thinking probably bennett. But, cryo resonance also sounds pretty nice and tbh, Bennett's circle has been 100% useless to me. The enemies are literally never in it because my plunge knocks them out of it. The reason I know that is cuz my xiao is always at like 10% health which isn't possible if I was in bennett's circle.

Right now I'm trying noelle and bennett for last 2 slots.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-03 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    My apologies, I meant, I pulled Xiao on his banner, and since then have made 7 pulls and picked up a Qiqi on Hu Tao's banner. I was stoked when I saw the orange wish, less so when I pulled Qiqi.
    Pulled qiqi from Xiao banner too, today pulled her again on soft pity standard banner
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

5+ Year Old Account
    Any tips on getting better damage on Hutao (team comp excluded for now)

I have her lvl 80 with Death Match lvl 80 and 4p crimson witch artefacts:

- 5* Sands Hp%
    - 5* offpiece pyro dmg%
    - good offstats on 5* flower and 5* plume with crit%/dmg

The only thing I'm still missing is a solid circlet with either hp% or crit dmg %. Apart from that everything is +16 currently. I do have "only" 1114 atk, 54,1% crit rate and 97% crit dmg.

The thing is, I only hit in the 2-4k range when er E is active and my Burst does around 10-13k max. I don't need to reach those heights shown in some videos, I would be already satifsied with her burst hitting in the 50k+ but I dont know which "big" thing I can improve because it seems more than just a little away.

Or is it really just the accumulation of the small things I'm still missing, like getting to 90, farm my last artefact, get them to +20 and so on?
    I know Staff of Homa gives a big boost, but I only have 10k primos left and dont want roll on the wepaon banner actually.

@blackbird1205

I wish i knew But im in the same situation as you.
    I hope is like you said...every small thing still missing.

Artifacts need to be +20
    Talent books +6 at bare minimum
    Level 90 is extremely good on Hu Tao because she gets A LOT of extra important stats (like health etc)

Level 90 is veeeeeery far away from me...so my focus now is in maxing her at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    So guys, can you give me suggestions on team to use for xiao? Right now my hu tao team has hu tao, chongyun, zhong li, and albedo. I have every character except jean and ganyu.

I have xiao and sucrose / venti as a pair 100%. The last 2 slots I'm not so sure. I'm thinking probably bennett. But, cryo resonance also sounds pretty nice and tbh, Bennett's circle has been 100% useless to me. The enemies are literally never in it because my plunge knocks them out of it. The reason I know that is cuz my xiao is always at like 10% health which isn't possible if I was in bennett's circle.

Right now I'm trying noelle and bennett for last 2 slots.
    I've found I pretty much always have to pair Xiao up with Barbara, using her skill right before Xiao does his burst to heal back all the damage he takes since he's pretty much Hu Tao without all the self healing. The 48% attack book doesn't hurt either, and maybe making enemies wet helps too somehow, idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Any tips on getting better damage on Hutao (team comp excluded for now)

I have her lvl 80 with Death Match lvl 80 and 4p crimson witch artefacts:

- 5* Sands Hp%
    - 5* offpiece pyro dmg%
    - good offstats on 5* flower and 5* plume with crit%/dmg

The only thing I'm still missing is a solid circlet with either hp% or crit dmg %. Apart from that everything is +16 currently. I do have "only" 1114 atk, 54,1% crit rate and 97% crit dmg.

The thing is, I only hit in the 2-4k range when er E is active and my Burst does around 10-13k max. I don't need to reach those heights shown in some videos, I would be already satifsied with her burst hitting in the 50k+ but I dont know which "big" thing I can improve because it seems more than just a little away.

Or is it really just the accumulation of the small things I'm still missing, like getting to 90, farm my last artefact, get them to +20 and so on?
    I know Staff of Homa gives a big boost, but I only have 10k primos left and dont want roll on the wepaon banner actually.
    Only way you can get damage on her is to stack hp, hp% (note that hp damage has some limit of max), elemental mastery, crit and crit damage.

So something like HP/ATK/HP/Pyro damage/Crit rate or crit damage (depends on 1/2 ratio).
    Also her normal attack is not even worth investing into it as its very low and you will probaly switch her when cd if off.

If i had her i would probaly use 2 set witch for pyro damage + 2 piece gambler for elemental damage.