Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How many alts are you ( or did you) level simultaneously in Shadowlands?

I leveled my fury warrior ( skinning and herbalism) then my BM hunter ( leatherworking and skinning) and now all at once after professions are maxed, my fire mage ( herbs and mining), arms warrior ( skinning and mining and fishing), outlaw rogue ( skinning and mining), destro lock ( tailoring and enchanting and cooking ), windwalker monk ( herbs and inscription), frost DK ( blacksmith and gadget maker) and ele shaman for alchemy! Slow going but I think I got enough!!

As an altoholic since Vanilla, I’ve learned that it is best to wait until flying is unlocked before I start leveling all classes to Max from the previous expansion.

I levelled Prot Pally alt to 60, started levelling my DK (currently 53) but think i will wait until flying is released to continue with him or any more alts. Perhaps if i had more time i would have more to 60 but at the moment just cant get online that much

So far I've only done 4 characters (all warriors), to cover each covenant basically. Playing that exhausts all my time I have for the game so I'm not thinking of more at the moment.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

At the moment I have 6 at level 60 and its really showing me that its utterly pointless, more so in SL than any other expansion I feel the real theme park of the game, everything just feels so empty and meaningless and that you are not making any real progress in the game no matter what mode you prefer.

2, but gearing is such a pain in the butt now that I can't gear more than 1 character, so I quit playing them.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I have 3 alts just because it panned out pretty well with 4 characters. At the end of BFA I had my 'core' set of 4 characters (1 main and 3 alts) and with SL having 4 covenants it just worked out well to level those and have one for each covenant. As things look now I get to do a key on 2 of them but my mage is just mostly there atm.

Don't really feel the need to level more as these are more than enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started the expansion a leveling machine. Druid first, then Lock, and finally Priest. Then I ran about every class save for Rogue through the Maw intro aaaaand....then I ran out of steam. I have the initial three lvl 60s and have only been playing Lock.

Trying to psyche myself up to level them but...meh :/

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 lv 60s priest druid dh and a shammy thats lvl 52 I haven’t touched since September

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    As an altoholic since Vanilla, I’ve learned that it is best to wait until flying is unlocked before I start leveling all classes to Max from the previous expansion.
    this. I tried. I genuinely tried to level alts. its just.. not fun at all. leveling my druid was tedious enough, leveling alts that don't have stealth is just.. no. I could in theory pug dungeons to max level, but I do not find it fun either.

I have my Druid main and now a fresh 60 DK, not planning on leveling any others until flight. End goal will be one for each covenant for the pets and toys.

Just got my 4th character to max level so I can get started on the final Covenant campaign I'm missing (Necrolord). Probably won't level more until I have flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Four, one for each Covenant. Fuck doing more, even if all I'd do on them would be getting the memories the lazy way.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have four level 60's (Warlock, Druid, DK and Rogue). I also have a Priest at 54. I can't summon much enthusiasm to level my other 9 alts as they will all run into the same gearing wall that my other characters have hit.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    2, but gearing is such a pain in the butt now that I can't gear more than 1 character, so I quit playing them.
    yes being able to get iLvl 200 in under 2 days worth of effort is truly daunting. You can hit 60 on wednesday and have gear enough to do +10 mythic keys or heroic raid by the weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthanum View Post
    I currently have four level 60's (Warlock, Druid, DK and Rogue). I also have a Priest at 54. I can't summon much enthusiasm to level my other 9 alts as they will all run into the same gearing wall that my other characters have hit.
    There is no gearing wall to anything other than >10 keys and mythic raiding.

I had to server transfer my main to find a guild to raid with and all my alts got left behind. Kind if killed my desire to level them up for now.

I've only got one 60, I'm sort of working on 2 other alts, but its slow going as I don't log in every night anymore. I'll probably just wait until flying to do any more, last few expacs I haven't been quite the altoholic I used to be.

None... taking too much time gathering Anima on my main as it is to unlock all the collectibles and structures. :|

7+ Year Old Account
    So far only leveling 2 of my alts just to see the covenant story(Nightfae and Venthyr, main is Kyrian). Necrolords don't interest me so I am not rushing a third alt just yet. I don't find a lot of the covenant rewards enticing for the classes I play the most so I am not spending a lot of time on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 pallys sitting at 60 right now, with 1 more at 51.