Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Only way you can get damage on her is to stack hp, hp% (note that hp damage has some limit of max), elemental mastery, crit and crit damage.

So something like HP/ATK/HP/Pyro damage/Crit rate or crit damage (depends on 1/2 ratio).
    Also her normal attack is not even worth investing into it as its very low and you will probaly switch her when cd if off.

If i had her i would probaly use 2 set witch for pyro damage + 2 piece gambler for elemental damage.
    Her normal attacks are the most important talent to level up...followed by her E

Her E works like an enchant to her basic attacks.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-03-03 at 07:21 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I mor or les exacvtly have the amount of epic books to level her to 90 after ascending, but I still hesitate because they would be good invested on other units as well for both abyss teams. Waiting for fridy for her talent books farm and until then I'm trying to farm my last solid artefact

Don't forget to do your daily 3 ley lines while the 2x bonus is still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Any tips on getting better damage on Hutao (team comp excluded for now)

I have her lvl 80 with Death Match lvl 80 and 4p crimson witch artefacts:

- 5* Sands Hp%
    - 5* offpiece pyro dmg%
    - good offstats on 5* flower and 5* plume with crit%/dmg

The only thing I'm still missing is a solid circlet with either hp% or crit dmg %. Apart from that everything is +16 currently. I do have "only" 1114 atk, 54,1% crit rate and 97% crit dmg.

The thing is, I only hit in the 2-4k range when er E is active and my Burst does around 10-13k max. I don't need to reach those heights shown in some videos, I would be already satifsied with her burst hitting in the 50k+ but I dont know which "big" thing I can improve because it seems more than just a little away.

Or is it really just the accumulation of the small things I'm still missing, like getting to 90, farm my last artefact, get them to +20 and so on?
    I know Staff of Homa gives a big boost, but I only have 10k primos left and dont want roll on the wepaon banner actually.
    +20 artifacts and 5 of them can make a massive difference if they are good to godly rolls. Lv 90 is absolutely required for hu tao because of the hp needed. lv 6+ talents make a huge difference, that's where the next level of power comes in. And yea....staff of homa changes everything. That being said, your stats are really low. Those are barely passable for a support dps lol. you need like 65+ crit and 180+ crit damage for main dps (regardless of who it is). That's why characters like diluc, xiao, keqing, and hu tao are so nice. They are less reliant on godly rolls from artifacts to get the good builds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Her normal attacks are the most important talent to level up...followed by her E

Her E works like an enchant to her basic attacks.
    E first, then normal attack. Q last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I've found I pretty much always have to pair Xiao up with Barbara, using her skill right before Xiao does his burst to heal back all the damage he takes since he's pretty much Hu Tao without all the self healing. The 48% attack book doesn't hurt either, and maybe making enemies wet helps too somehow, idk.
    Hm...I really hate Barbara but maybe I'll use her.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post

220k :P I upgraded her talents and it's 220k now. 260k with bennett on flower boss where the healing doesn't matter so I get 33% pyro bonus. Also, my artifacts are not optimized at all. 66% crit rate, 190% crit damage. 36k hp. I can get better. The 36k hp is mainly from the staff, it's more like 30k hp which is pretty standard for a hu tao.

Hmmm, okay? What's pushing the number so high then. I guess 20 levels and the last 4 talent upgrades on each skill are that big of a deal?
    How much ATK do you have @ sub50%?
    Unless it's like 5-6k I don't know where the 260k dmg is comming from, because frankly, that critdmg% is high, but not impressive.
    It's only 30% higher than mine with a non-critdmg weapon. (I'm currently using Skyward-spine on her and will probably switch to the 3* weapon, unless I get way above 32k HP)
    Are all your skills @ R9+?

do you reduce pyro resistance somehow?
    edit: oh right, Zhongli.

So guys, can you give me suggestions on team to use for xiao? Right now my hu tao team has hu tao, chongyun, zhong li, and albedo. I have every character except jean and ganyu.
    Fischl

Every Anemo main carry team should have Fischl.
    Anemo is *always* the trigger when it comes to reactions, and each reaction will do 10k+ dmg due to Fischl's A4 passive, if you have Fischl with a good weapon and gear that is.

Try it out. You really should. It doesn't matter if she's C6 or not.
    All you need is Oz to hit something so you can trigger Swirl all the time and thus Fischl's passive.

imagine this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRaQBPcP4LU

but with actually good equipment and a good character that has high modifiers like Xiao (Sucrose Autoattack damage is @ 99% or something @R10)
    In that video, most of the damage is actually done by fischl *off-field* and it's enough to easily clear Abyss 12 with a lvl 70 character in time for 3*
    You can basically just straight up add that power to Xiao's own abnormal strong power.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-03 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post

Fischl

Every Anemo main carry team should have Fischl.
    Anemo is *always* the trigger when it comes to reactions, and each reaction will do 10k+ dmg due to Fischl's A4 passive, if you have Fischl with a good weapon and gear that is.

Try it out. You really should. It doesn't matter if she's C6 or not.
    All you need is Oz to hit something so you can trigger Swirl all the time and thus Fischl's passive.

imagine this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRaQBPcP4LU

but with actually good equipment and a good character that has high modifiers like Xiao (Sucrose Autoattack damage is @ 99% or something @R10)
    In that video, most of the damage is actually done by fischl *off-field* and it's enough to easily clear Abyss 12 with a lvl 70 character in time for 3*
    You can basically just straight up add that power to Xiao's own abnormal strong power.
    Ah yea thanks for the tip. Totally forgot about that. I'm actually considering swapping double geo from hu tao team to xiao team and just put diona on hu tao team and then use diona, hu tao, chong yun, xingqiu on that team. I think the 200 em from diona's burst would outweight the 33% pyro bonus? idk tbh, I didn't calculate it.

However, I am a bit hesitant to put strong shields on xiao cuz honestly...he doesn't need it. If I time jumps properly he'll never take damage, which could be said about dodging on hu tao too but dodging requires stamina and hu tao is way more risky since the goal is to be below 50% hp.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-03 at 08:51 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    +20 artifacts and 5 of them can make a massive difference if they are good to godly rolls. Lv 90 is absolutely required for hu tao because of the hp needed. lv 6+ talents make a huge difference, that's where the next level of power comes in. And yea....staff of homa changes everything. That being said, your stats are really low. Those are barely passable for a support dps lol. you need like 65+ crit and 180+ crit damage for main dps (regardless of who it is). That's why characters like diluc, xiao, keqing, and hu tao are so nice. They are less reliant on godly rolls from artifacts to get the good builds.
    Thanks for the tips, my priority will be to farm the last artefact now with crit dmg % (sadly I need to get an crimson piece since I have the pyro %offset. Let's see how long it takes. Friday will be talent books farm day and in bewteen somehow the flame boss/new one for ascension materials with my non existent resin by then ^^

so with fischl on xiao team I wanna go rust and attack build right? and electro dmg.

so with fischl on xiao team I wanna go rust and attack build right? and electro dmg.
    The passive can crit, so you can basically go and use anyhting.
    If you need ER, go for sacrificial.
    You want Oz up at all times.

Best would probably be Skyward Harp

Prototype Crescent is basically the same as Rust for Support Fischl.
    But if you want her on the field because Xiao has downtime(?), Rust is obvioulsy a good choice.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-03 at 09:15 PM.

The passive can crit, so you can basically go and use anyhting.
    If you need ER, go for sacrificial.
    You want Oz up at all.

Best would probably be Skyward Harp
    I don't have skyward harp. I was asking about atk because I've seen fischl builds with stringless and focusing on elementary mastery but that's not the goal here right? Xiao will be the one triggering the reaction so building for EM would be pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Any tips on getting better damage on Hutao (team comp excluded for now)

I have her lvl 80 with Death Match lvl 80 and 4p crimson witch artefacts:

- 5* Sands Hp%
    - 5* offpiece pyro dmg%
    - good offstats on 5* flower and 5* plume with crit%/dmg

The only thing I'm still missing is a solid circlet with either hp% or crit dmg %. Apart from that everything is +16 currently. I do have "only" 1114 atk, 54,1% crit rate and 97% crit dmg.

The thing is, I only hit in the 2-4k range when er E is active and my Burst does around 10-13k max. I don't need to reach those heights shown in some videos, I would be already satifsied with her burst hitting in the 50k+ but I dont know which "big" thing I can improve because it seems more than just a little away.

Or is it really just the accumulation of the small things I'm still missing, like getting to 90, farm my last artefact, get them to +20 and so on?
    I know Staff of Homa gives a big boost, but I only have 10k primos left and dont want roll on the wepaon banner actually.
    Talents make a huge difference, so make sure they are at least level 6. And make sure you pop the burst while E is still active, preferably at the end since that's the point you'll have 3 stacks from Crimson Witch. You also probably need a lot more HP and attack, 50% crit is cool, but a wet noodle crit is still a wet noodle hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Talents make a huge difference, so make sure they are at least level 6. And make sure you pop the burst while E is still active, preferably at the end since that's the point you'll have 3 stacks from Crimson Witch. You also probably need a lot more HP and attack, 50% crit is cool, but a wet noodle crit is still a wet noodle hit.
    I hear you cant stack the crimson witch set bonus at all.
    It will only have 1 stack (+50% of 15% pyro bonus) which is still good.

But crimson is still the absolute best if you run a vap/melt comp.

But if you want her on the field because Xiao has downtime(?), Rust is obvioulsy a good choice.
    Just saw this part. Yea I was thinking rust not only cuz of the extra attack but just in case I need to use fischl on the field actively.

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as i like hu tao, my ganyu just critting for 70k every few seconds is likeeeee, ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Well I finally got to Abyss 12... and the first level has enemies that have yellow levels because both of my teams as massively under leveled, average level is below 80. It's going to cost a ton to actually level all my characters up more.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well I finally got to Abyss 12... and the first level has enemies that have yellow levels because both of my teams as massively under leveled, average level is below 80. It's going to cost a ton to actually level all my characters up more.
    they will always be yellow.

@KrayZ33 C is for constellations but what is A? C1 is constellation 1 but I cannot understand what is Fischl A4 passive? What is A?

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    @KrayZ33 C is for constellations but what is A? C1 is constellation 1 but I cannot understand what is Fischl A4 passive? What is A?
    It's the passive you get after "A"scension 4.

So the 2nd Passive.

Those are barely passable for a support dps lol. you need like 65+ crit and 180+ crit damage for main dps (regardless of who it is).
    Need for what, exactly? Been running zhongli with 60/130 since the day of his release, been butter smooth. Guess I gotta go tell him he isn’t supposed to kill stuff, because reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll 55 and now i got C2 Jean (and ningg is C6 now)

I guess i can start saving now. 15% on walk speed and atk speed is sick tho.