Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because I am a grown up and do what I want.

30 min dungeon cooldown, because the tank in my leveling dungeon decided to skip first boss, so I left on the way to second boss.

I rather take the cd than keep healing, as he would probably have left after killing the boss that dropped what he wanted. Just sucks that ppl do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    The game is so unfun that complaining about it being unfun provides more entertainment value
    this 100 %

the irony when i called it all here on forums before it even launched

i even called out the inevitable huge nerfs to m+ drops amount long before launch as one of first ones if not first one here (cba to look for that thread) - gotta admit even in my wildest imagination i didnt predict they would nerf their itlv too .
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2021-03-03 at 09:32 PM.

During the day - looking after my two-year-old daughter so sometimes I can post only a little as she wants attention, other times she's happy playing on her own and I get a bit more freedom.

Evening/night - usually don't post a lot but for the past few weeks I've been doing a lot of painting and post here or elsewhere as a mini-break for my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by CmA View Post
    30 min dungeon cooldown, because the tank in my leveling dungeon decided to skip first boss, so I left on the way to second boss.

I rather take the cd than keep healing, as he would probably have left after killing the boss that dropped what he wanted. Just sucks that ppl do this.
    You skip bosses to get the XP bonus at the end faster.
    Why would anyone farm a specific boss in a leveling dungeon.

I'd skip all bosses, but most groups cry about it. Like you xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dazlartist View Post
    My reason is I’m at work and stand up all day except on breaks! What’s yours?
    I work seasonally until the 28th, until then i tend to be too busy for WoW and frequently lack access to even a half decent computer / internet connection.
    Also i often post here when my health issues incapacitate me otherwise, like when my guts try to tear themselves apart in their weird spasms and i'm stuck on the toilet for literal hours. Jay shitterposting!
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    You skip bosses to get the XP bonus at the end faster.
    Why would anyone farm a specific boss in a leveling dungeon.

I'd skip all bosses, but most groups cry about it. Like you xD
    Maybe I'm still set in the old days then, because I thought you had to kill all bosses to get the bonus.
    And I've seen ppl farming normals for their conduits as it's faster, so that's one reason to do it.

Haven't owned a PC (or laptop) since MoP unfortunately. Really sucks because I started WoW towards the end of vanilla and played competitive endgame arena and content all throughout TBC (2.1k) & wotlk (2.4k) also the same with Cata until half way through when it started dying, I became more casual and eventually took a year long break and returned 1/3rd of the way into MoP which I quit towards the end of due to no PC. That said I felt like I missed out on vanilla and it sucked not being able to participate and with the announcement of TBC now its really causing some anxiety not knowing if ill be able to play it. While also having thoughts of pwning noobs due to the experience I have in it, literally had all endgame content on farm as the expac progressed...

Has me really feeling a certain type of way, I get anxious when I start to think about what I've missed out on and what I'm set up to miss in the future and then there's the thoughts of things I can do to find work or sell valuables (which don't exist) to try to build a viable PC prior to release. But knowing myself and the fact that if I build something I'm gonna aim towards higher end CPUs and GTX 30XX series GPUs along with higher end everything else including peripherals (I'd have intentions in endgame gaming in wow and other games and streaming my content). I just end up putting myself in the same situation of feeling like shit. Unfortunately, coming from poverty, I have very little and only ever had very little in the past, for instance my last console owned was a dreamcast which I haven't had for well over a decade and a half now I'm pretty sure... And unfortunately the money is required elsewhere. I have 20% hearing in my right ear and 50/55% in my left ear (Aka. I hear very very little) and am in dire need of a pair of the newest generation of hearing aids available, I've been without them for 8 or 9 years. And then there is money required for dental work. Unfortunately these 2 hold major priority over something like a P.C. because... A. I'll be 32 years old in June with bad teeth and severe hearing loss which can lead to some debilitating effects. You see normal people normal people struggling with low self esteem and depression so you can imagine where im going with this. Not to mention i require both to find and hold decent job. It also doesn't help that my 26 year old brother died from complications with his muscular dystrophy and an infection that caused sepsis, and then my grandfather whom raised me from the age of 7 or 8 passed away 42 days ago.

So yeah, a crappy childhood, poverty, more poverty, disabilities, all kinds of health problems throughout my family and loss of life of loved ones is a bad combination for any human. Let alone the fact that every part of my life is already a challenge. Almost nothing in the world is catered to people with hearing loss on a regular basis, let alone during a pandemic. My understanding is that even normal people are having trouble hearing behind all the masks and plexiglass. I often have to explain (on a daily basis infact, sometimes multiple times a day) to pharmacists and cashiers that I'm not gonna understand them no matter how loud they try to talk or how close they get to the plexiglass and that they'll have to write it down for me to read. I actually couldn't use a coupon in mcdonalds once because the cashier and manager weren't willing to help me understand what they were saying, all I could conclude was that the question being asked was necessary for the acceptance of the coupon. I ended up having to pay in full without the coupon being used.

It just all makes me feel like I'm stuck due to my hearing loss and any depression/anxiety or low self esteem resulting from it and ofcourse everything else in life from poverty to scumbag parents and now some tooth decay here and there and bereavement also plays role in that. The hearing loss effecting what I can and can't do for work and its effects on my social life have just been detrimental to date. Once again, the pandemic has only worsened that exponentially, from an already small pool sample of low paying jobs to being unable to do any jobs now that require human interaction due to not being able to communicate with them thus reducing the amount of poverty inducing jobs available to me to just the very worst of the worst.

Also anyone who wants to judge, before you do... Take into consideration there are people who were raised in ideal, average to rich circumstances, with good lives and parents and no disabilities plaguing them who are more or less in the same boat as me.

Also for reference, I also don't have a TV. It broke a year ago, only had it for a year before it broke anyways. Its actually still right in front of me as I type this, its a 70 something inch LG from the year 2012, I got it passed down to me when it was like 7 years old. It doesn't turn on anymore (obviously), I haven't thrown it out yet because it would make the bedroom feel too empty.

I was questioning why the hell I was telling all this to you guys and then I remembered the threads question and these are infact the reasons why I come to mmo-champion and twitch on my imei blocked galaxy note 9.... May you all enjoy the not so finished story of my life. Feel free to ask any questions, I don't have notifications on for mmo-c so be patient.
    He who angers you conquers you.

I routinely press this website's shortcut on my bar when I mean to press the Reddit one... Alt-tabbed out of Dawn of Man to check wtf can be done about the regrowing trees that keep pestering me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    holy shhhhh.. lolo

Is anyone else seeing most of these replies and wondering what in the F people are actually doing here?

I think its time some people here actually retire from the game and move on to bigger and better things.. No Offense here but a lot of people seem prettttttttty mad at the game and from the posts from each of you - haven't played the game in 2/3/5/8/10+ years

If you don't enjoy being here in the first place, why are you here?

Like many here, I too unsubbed, yet find some entertainment value reading/posting.

to make sure i meet my daily salt requirements

not wanna look filthy, but... i sit on the toilet. and i take my time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    I work seasonally until the 28th, until then i tend to be too busy for WoW and frequently lack access to even a half decent computer / internet connection.
    Also i often post here when my health issues incapacitate me otherwise, like when my guts try to tear themselves apart in their weird spasms and i'm stuck on the toilet for literal hours. Jay shitterposting!
    when i read your last 2 words, something come into my mind:

WHAT HAPPENED TO JAYLOCK ???

is he still around? it feels like i saw all that Jaylock posts no longer since... years ?

edit: oh, i typed in „Jaylock“ in the MMOC search box. seems a lot of ppl „miss“ him and he was perma banned. damn, and i not even had the chance to say goodbye.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-03-04 at 12:24 AM.

Stopped playing a couple weeks ago. Valheim is much more captivating, and otherwise the stories have effectively run out in WoW so my care to play it has too. Until the next patch!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got shit to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the state of the game sucks ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CmA View Post

Selfishness is killing the game.

Been raid logging for the past few months after I ran out of stuff to do.

Because Shadowlands is a dumpster fire of an expansion that manages to be worse than WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Because Shadowlands is a dumpster fire of an expansion that manages to be worse than WoD.
    WoD is the 1st of the expansions Ion had his hands on.. Not complete mind you but partial. No wonder it had so many things cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    WoD is the 1st of the expansions Ion had his hands on.. Not complete mind you but partial. No wonder it had so many things cut.
    And impressively....Shadowlands is WORSE than WoD. WoD at least had really cool raids. SL's first raid is fiery garbage and we likely won't see the next raid for a pretty long time.