Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking a poop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    Eating (is only six characters)
    you're eating six characters?

I am finding that I enjoy shadowlands less than I had hoped to.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    SL is garbage.

so its more interesting reading this forums then playing it.

already opened my GVs , did 1x+10 on 3 chars so im almost done for the week . only have to log in for raid night left till next reset on 1 char i raid on

its worse expansion then even WoD - because in WoD i at least had gold to farm on 40 alts from garrisons . now i dont even have that.
    Have you tried progressing past +10?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    And impressively....Shadowlands is WORSE than WoD. WoD at least had really cool raids. SL's first raid is fiery garbage and we likely won't see the next raid for a pretty long time.
    I had fun in Wod, all of it. The raids were fun, the questing was fun and pvp was fun.. Shadowlands just seems like a chore with another endless grind in anima crap. I've leveled 4 characters to 60 and have them all geared to 197 but don't really feel like doing any more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    I had fun in Wod, all of it. The raids were fun, the questing was fun and pvp was fun.. Shadowlands just seems like a chore with another endless grind in anima crap. I've leveled 4 characters to 60 and have them all geared to 197 but don't really feel like doing any more than that.
    Normally when I get hard stuck on character progression I level an alt. The shadowlands systems and rating locked pvp gear have removed any desire I have to play an alt.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

And impressively....Shadowlands is WORSE than WoD. WoD at least had really cool raids. SL's first raid is fiery garbage and we likely won't see the next raid for a pretty long time.
    Might not be a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Might not be a bad thing...
    It's bad because there's nothing to fucking do in SL.

Because I raid log

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Honestly don't feel motivated to play
    In this monthly sub i paid, i only logged the first 2 weeks only to do the love-rocket dungeon for my chance at the lottery and then logged out.
    Not sure if i'm burnt out by the game for playing it over a decade or just the pointless situation i'm in.

I always was more of a normal-heroic raider that'd get on twice a week with the online buddies and take down bosses and have a fun banter in the process, but now i'm guildess and can't find a new guild.
    Doing the same 8-10 dungeons for the duration of an expansion is something i can never get behind especially where most of the affixes are the same since legion.
    I don't feel like doing any M+ because it will be irrelevant due to 9.0.5 having me to refarm them again in order to upgrade them.
    Even that would be pointless since 9.1 will reset gear once more with a new season, new raid and most likely new catch up mechanics.

I never liked wow pvp period i just play other games if i want a competitive player vs player experinece. In the end of the day i think the game doesn't provide any meaningful casual content for Plebians like me and the content that's competitive and competent resets too frequintly for my efforts to feel meaningful at all.

sorry for the rant

The game is boring, and alt unfriendly. I just want to pvp with alts, but the gearing process and keeping up with all the systems is just too much. The keep adding unnecessary nonsense that no one asks for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently unsubbed but would like to stay informed of PTR changes and news about patch 9.1 when I will maybe come back to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazlartist View Post
    My reason is I’m at work and stand up all day except on breaks! What’s yours?
    WhyNotBoth.JPG meme.

I'm in both. I'm playing the game, and sometimes ALT-TAB to check MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helander View Post
    I'm taking a poop!
    Same, brother. Same.
    Hi

Because anywhere is better than another m+ dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    not wanna look filthy, but... i sit on the toilet. and i take my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helander View Post
    I'm taking a poop!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Same, brother. Same.
    I'm seeing a pattern here...(shitty game, really?)

10+ Year Old Account
    As some others have said, unsubbed. I may return at some point, maybe when 9.1 comes out, but who knows?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by CmA View Post
    30 min dungeon cooldown, because the tank in my leveling dungeon decided to skip first boss, so I left on the way to second boss.

I rather take the cd than keep healing, as he would probably have left after killing the boss that dropped what he wanted. Just sucks that ppl do this.
    So you would rather take a 30 min slap in the face instead if a 30 sec wait time for a tank? That's weird. I bet they would have gotten another healer then killed the boss then another tank and cleared the whole dungeon before your debuff was gone.

You thought you were sticking it to them when all it was was a mild inconveniance for them.

Also I'm here because I'm sick of the zinger meme.

- - - Updated - - -

It's bad because there's nothing to fucking do in SL.
    So you haven't played SL then. There's more to do in SL then in WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    WhyNotBoth.JPG meme.

I'm in both. I'm playing the game, and sometimes ALT-TAB to check MMO-C.
    What is this, the 90s? I've had two screens since win xp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Because my brain is telling me to go to bed

But I don't wanna
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    What is this, the 90s? I've had two screens since win xp.
    I have a small table, and never really saw the need to have to monitors when 'alt-tab' easily does the job.