Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why does it matter who plays this game? Idc wtf you are as long as you help complete the run without fucking up, and aren't posting rude shit in chat

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post

i fucking cant dude holy shit ahahahahahah
    Because some things are just worth fighting for.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    It's your comment that adds nothing, OP actually brought something to the table. I think it's laughable but also worth a discussion. I think this reflects perfectly what direction Blizzard wants to go in.
    OP brought something to the table? you mean when he linked that tweet and said "lol" - if you actually think that is bringing something to the table then I have no words. also, it's not an official Blizzard twitter account so it has nothing to do with them.

Gender be damned, people that beg for attention can frankly fuck off...

I couldn't give a rat's ass what is between your legs or identify as, but "empowering" would be a signal to avoid such people.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-03-04 at 12:13 PM.

Good stuff
    Do you hear the voices too?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Why does it matter who plays this game? Idc wtf you are as long as you help complete the run without fucking up, and aren't posting rude shit in chat
    Apparently it matters to these chicks To be frank though their introduction just read as "oh wow I'm random and quirky eloel". Didn't really make me interested in their brand of cringe. Guess I'm not the target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Apparently it matters to these chicks To be frank though their introduction just read as "oh wow I'm random and quirky eloel". Didn't really make me interested in their brand of cringe. Guess I'm not the target audience.
    Ya I don't get it. Its a video game. No one cares that they play it lol

It's your comment that adds nothing, OP actually brought something to the table.
    "lol" counts as bringing something to the table now? Okaaaaaay.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    It tilts me how arrogant and hypocritical this "WoW" group is. They say they're open to BIPOC women only and yet 9/10 of the people in video are not BIPOC.
    link 5 female twitch streamers that fit your BIPOC crap

Haha

So many pink, green, purple and blue haired

The meme makes itself

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Still, it would be nice to normalize this. It'd be nice to see men actually able to handle a woman in voice chat during RBGs or raids. Maybe by 2030 they'll be able to cope.
    Reminds me of a guild I was in WOD where the GM would openly say things like "girls are stupid" and the main tank would crudely hit on every new female member.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostHate View Post
    i fucking cant dude holy shit ahahahahahah
    That's the worst transition I've ever seen

7+ Year Old Account
    It's your comment that adds nothing, OP actually brought something to the table.
    Linking some random tweet and saying "lol" isn't bringing anything to the table whatsoever.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I am a female and I find this twitter post discriminating towards men, because there also should be "Men of Warcraft" in that case. We women don't like to be in a such center of attention, we just desire to play game like everyone else. I believe apart from this madness going on Twitch and social media there are women just like me who will agree with this.
    I'm down with a "Men of Warcraft" tweet. Pure comedy gold!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    I'm down with a "Men of Warcraft" tweet. Pure comedy gold!
    Featuring Asmongold, Preach, Taliesin, MrGM, Sco, DesMephisto and others. Someone should definitely do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    LMAO

but srsly who can take this seriously?..

15+ Year Old Account
    .... why care so much to qq about this? So what if they feel better doing something like this, WoW has a mostly male playerbase so it's not strange for women to group up a bit more. Can't really be bothered about this, I'm not the target audience nor do I think this is threatening or problematic. I think the reactions says more about the type of people on this forum than anything else, which is a bit sad lol.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

One of the extremely rare post on mmo-champ that made me laugh.

Also don't get this "lets show that women can play too", like they're dogs doing something unusual like walking on two legs.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay? I'm a little concerned that you're concerned that women play video games. A lot of women play WoW. This really shouldn't be news to anyone, but apparently it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Haha

So many pink, green, purple and blue haired

The meme makes itself
    And why does the color of someone's hair bother you?
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest