Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopher121 View Post
    MT Gul'dan and AT Gul'dan in the same fight who eventually fuse souls.
    That would actually be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Almost no worlds are also World Souls. Basically we're on crank.
    Well that's another huge problem with the lore. By putting a super rare world soul inside Azeroth, it cheapens our victories. We were born with a silver spoon. We were born on third base. We were able to tap immense power to help us win.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Well that's another huge problem with the lore. By putting a super rare world soul inside Azeroth, it cheapens our victories. We were born with a silver spoon. We were born on third base. We were able to tap immense power to help us win.
    I mean, that's not even all...

The Players are capable of activating the Relics of the First Ones, and while people have said in the past that it was due to Azeroth's Titan, Steve Danuser confirmed in a recent interview that we actually don't know the true reason behind this yet.

- - - Updated - - -

We better fight...or at the very least SEE Mal'ganis this patch. Been waiting to fight this fucker for SO VERY LONG...

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Hmmm I'm not really sure of Andy being a proper LK though.
    Of course, it was just a simplification to have a short catchy title

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I mean, that's not even all...

The Players are capable of activating the Relics of the First Ones, and while people have said in the past that it was due to Azeroth's Titan, Steve Danuser confirmed in a recent interview that we actually don't know the true reason behind this yet.
    I think that's better read as "there was no clear indication in official lore" rather than "we haven't randomly guessed it anyway". AKA we don't know the reason, but we might have guessed correctly. Throw enough shit and some will inevitably stick.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think that's better read as "there was no clear indication in official lore" rather than "we haven't randomly guessed it anyway". AKA we don't know the reason, but we might have guessed correctly. Throw enough shit and some will inevitably stick.
    Why would Azeroth's connection with us activate the relics anyway? The HoA is made mute as soon as we enter the Maw, and no one implies (Not even Anduin) that the gateway to Oribos was activated by our HoA, or a connection to Azeroth's Titan. It's just us.

Why would Azeroth's connection with us activate the relics anyway? The HoA is made mute as soon as we enter the Maw, and no one implies (Not even Anduin) that the gateway to Oribos was activated by our HoA, or a connection to Azeroth's Titan. It's just us.
    I'm not saying it's necessarily that. Just that we can't exclude any suggestion brought up based on that comment. And the Heart didn't become unable to speak (not that it ever did), just no longer relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm not saying it's necessarily that. Just that we can't exclude any suggestion brought up based on that comment. And the Heart didn't become unable to speak (not that it ever did), just no longer relevant.
    The Heart itself never spoke, and its powers just aren't usable anymore the moment you're in the Maw. We'll see though.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Those countless Garroshs don't exist for real, only in the cloud of possibility. Those alternate possibilities can't become manifest without magical intervention. There is no multiverse in Warcraft, only the pocket of Alternate-Past Draenor exists outside of the Main Reality.
    No. Danuser said that all alternative souls roam in the SL and compared this to how a rope is made of threads. Each alternative soul is one thread and sooner or later(because there is no time in SL) all these souls merge into one rope.
    And this is the fucking dumbest explanation I've ever heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Except our timeline isn't the prime timeline, haven't you been being attention in Cataclysm? Nozdormu prevented the correct timeline from happening by bringing in the Dragon Soul from the past to alter the future. We're living in an offshoot timeline ever since. We're living on borrowed time.

The correct timeline was Deathwing winning and killing everything. That was what was supposed to happen.

Aside from that, Garrosh was a good leader in all timelines except ours (I don't agree, he was fine in ours) and yet is punished in all forms for that one timeline that was different. None of it makes sense. Blizzard's storytelling is so f*cked these days.
    We're not in Marvel. He changed our timeline, but didn't create a new one. Krasus, Brox, and Ronin also changed the timeline in the War of the Ancients.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Except our timeline isn't the prime timeline, haven't you been being attention in Cataclysm? Nozdormu prevented the correct timeline from happening by bringing in the Dragon Soul from the past to alter the future. We're living in an offshoot timeline ever since. We're living on borrowed time.

The correct timeline was Deathwing winning and killing everything. That was what was supposed to happen.

Aside from that, Garrosh was a good leader in all timelines except ours (I don't agree, he was fine in ours) and yet is punished in all forms for that one timeline that was different. None of it makes sense. Blizzard's storytelling is so f*cked these days.
    Where's your proof Garrosh was such a good guy in every other timeline? If its because of Sha corruption, Theramore happened before anyone knew Pandaria existed.

Garrosh was a warmonger in life and because of that, he was sent to Revendreth to atone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurani View Post
    Where's your proof Garrosh was such a good guy in every other timeline? If its because of Sha corruption, Theramore happened before anyone knew Pandaria existed.

Garrosh was a warmonger in life and because of that, he was sent to Revendreth to atone.
    "In countless potential timelines, he (Garrosh) was seen as a great hero to his people. Some called him the Horde's greatest warchief. What you saw here was one of his worst possible incarnations. A waste."
    - Anachronos (the son of Nozdormu) during Mag'har recruitment scenario
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

The way the lore is going, I wouldn't be shocked if WE weren't the First Ones. We created the entire universe. We created the 6 forces. We created all planes of existence. Its just in our future. At some point in the future, we go back in time and set up the cosmos. So OF COURSE the relics activate for us.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already confirmed:
    Kel'Thuzad
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    Eye of the Jailer
    Tarragrue
    Fate of the Damned - I suspect this will be a fight about watching Saurfang & others continually tortured. Arthas may show up here.

My guesses for other 6:
    Helya
    Muehzala
    Some weird new being that came over from Korthia
    That weird metal suit of anima shown in the Sanctum screenshot at Blizzcon
    A Torghast guardian, perhaps Skoldus.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Would be nice to get her bow. Looks like fried ass on my human hunter, but it would be nice to at least have it.

Would be nice to get her outfit as a hunter only cosmetic mog though, similar to the dark shaman exclusive mog from SoO. Though that would be quite the long shot, especially after we didn't get it from Huntress Kasparian in ToS.
    Hmm.. I could've sworn a model for her bow was datamined, and it even had recolors. Maybe they're going to finally use it?

Unless it was just a Hunter Artifact appearance or something, and I'm just dumb lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan? I'd imagine he went to a one way ticket to the Maw after being killed by Illidan, unless The Twisting Nether
    prevents demons from going to the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Gul'dan? I'd imagine he went to a one way ticket to the Maw after being killed by Illidan, unless The Twisting Nether
    prevents demons from going to the Maw.
    The Twisting Nether doesn't do that. Being a demon does that, by dint of preventing the Kyrian from shuttling you off to the Shadowlands.

Only mortal souls that haven't been claimed by some other power get taken there by default. Everybody else has to actively open a portal.

Now, the question is whether Disorder had a hold on Gul'dan's soul, though it isn't that unlikely.

Teldrassil Ghosts definitely.
    Lord Godfrey perhaps.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Taliesin came up with a duo Gul'dan and Alt Gul'dan boss fight and frankly now it's all I could ever want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    "In countless potential timelines, he (Garrosh) was seen as a great hero to his people. Some called him the Horde's greatest warchief. What you saw here was one of his worst possible incarnations. A waste."
    - Anachronos (the son of Nozdormu) during Mag'har recruitment scenario
    This is just Alex Afrasiabi being salty that Metzen killed Garrosh. Man writes trash on Sylvanas for revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Taliesin came up with a duo Gul'dan and Alt Gul'dan boss fight and frankly now it's all I could ever want.
    Goddamnit, now i want it too.

Like make it fel-scarred Gul'dan invading the Shadowlands for the remnants of the Legion versus normal-dead Mawbound Gul'dan defending against him while both throw shit at the players.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.