Page 1 of 2
LastLast

cant even log in because of current bugs.

Fuck sake, forgot about the soul shift bug where if you soul shift and jump down from the platform in the night fae base where the flight path is it just D/C's you. And now I cant even log in because I just keep d/cing as soon as Ive loaded back in.

Seriously this game is going down the toliet. They are putting in the bare minimum effort and game breaking bugs havent last this long in the past and yet they continue to make record profits off of whales amd boosts/gold token sales.

Its depressing

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Did you try to use the auto-unstuck feature?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/32275
    When it logs in, I get 0.1sec before it logs off again. Not enough time to hit esc to be able to unstuck

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    When it logs in, I get 0.1sec before it logs off again. Not enough time to hit esc to be able to unstuck
    There's a link on that page to a support article which allows you to move your character without being logged in. I've had to use it a few times for the exact issue you're describing.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/hel.../834/submitted

Always doing this, never had this problem, so.. lucky me?

You can use the unstuck on the webside. There is even the information with an extra link in there.

There's a link on that page to a support article which allows you to move your character without being logged in. I've had to use it a few times for the exact issue you're describing.

ohok ill give it a go, cheers

10+ Year Old Account

OP doesn't want to solve his issue, he just wants to vent his frustration and complain. Perhaps gets some confirmation from people, you know? He wants to feel heard, seen, noticed. Not solve issues.

His logic is flawless though. Tokens. Indeed.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    OP doesn't want to solve his issue, he just wants to vent his frustration and complain. Perhaps gets some confirmation from people, you know? He wants to feel heard, seen, noticed. Not solve issues.

His logic is flawless though. Tokens. Indeed.
    /pat. Feel better now kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post

You can use the unstuck on the webside. There is even the information with an extra link in there.
    Let’s take a step back and realise something for a second.

You are asking someone to put time & effort into finding a solution to their problem before going on an angry rant on the forums?

Seems you don’t know the current player base

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Let’s take a step back and realise something for a second.

You are asking someone to put time & effort into finding a solution to their problem before going on an angry rant on the forums?

Seems you don’t know the current player base
    plz tell me what is the solution to not getting d/c spam from random bugs because that seems like something out of my control.

I guess my RIO isnt high enough? I dont have enough arena achievements or something that is my fault?

10+ Year Old Account
    /pat. Feel better now kid?
    That was surprising and came out of nowhere. Isn't it ironic to call someone a kid in a thread where you've basically just been whining in, though..

I love people on these forums sometimes. So interesting.
    Hi

plz tell me what is the solution to not getting d/c spam from random bugs because that seems like something out of my control.

I guess my RIO isnt high enough? I dont have enough arena achievements or something that is my fault?
    Just your Punishment for picking night fae.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Fuck sake, forgot about the soul shift bug where if you soul shift and jump down from the platform in the night fae base where the flight path is it just D/C's you. And now I cant even log in because I just keep d/cing as soon as Ive loaded back in.

Seriously this game is going down the toliet. They are putting in the bare minimum effort and game breaking bugs havent last this long in the past and yet they continue to make record profits off of whales amd boosts/gold token sales.

Its depressing
    log out and ask any of your friends to let you know when your character is offline. Log back press any movement keys. Hearth out if you are in some odd position. It can be really rage inducing, but i'm pretty sure that the fix involves reworking something big, like speed/fly hacking decetion stuff so that's why it's like it is currently. I might be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    That was surprising and came out of nowhere. Isn't it ironic to call someone a kid in a thread where you've basically just been whining in, though..

I love people on these forums sometimes. So interesting.
    the OP was asking for help. when they got help they were appreciative. after this you still chose to be insulting. you absolutely are the childish one here.

10+ Year Old Account

Its depressing
    If the game is really and truly as bad as you claim why not just unsub and walk away?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I love how this thread turned it round into being OP's fault for not knowing an obscure webpage that has a solution, rather than it being Blizzard's fault for making a fucking broken game.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this relevant to solving your problem?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post

Have no issues myself either. Makes me think it's an addon of some sort causing troubles.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    I love how this thread turned it round into being OP's fault for not knowing an obscure webpage that has a solution, rather than it being Blizzard's fault for making a fucking broken game.
    Not knowing about the webpage is not his fault. Game being broken is not his fault. Having a meltdown is his fault, attacking other posters is his fault.

Just for the record if you ever get stuck in these disconnect loops, just log on another character and wait until the character that is DCing logs off. As soon as your character has logged off, you can log on to it without disconnecting. But every time you log on to your character in the disconnect loop, it refreshes the amount of time it takes before your character logs off.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*