Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Fuck sake, forgot about the soul shift bug where if you soul shift and jump down from the platform in the night fae base where the flight path is it just D/C's you. And now I cant even log in because I just keep d/cing as soon as Ive loaded back in.

Seriously this game is going down the toliet. They are putting in the bare minimum effort and game breaking bugs havent last this long in the past and yet they continue to make record profits off of whales amd boosts/gold token sales.

Its depressing
    I also always do that. Never had the problem.

Sometimes i get it with my DH on walls and such.

I normally just log into anohter char for 5 minutes, then yout main will be disconnected automatiically and you can log back in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    I love how this thread turned it round into being OP's fault for not knowing an obscure webpage that has a solution, rather than it being Blizzard's fault for making a fucking broken game.
    YOu don't even need the webpage. It is just a log of an wait for autologof.

The error while annoying is not that prevalent or severe to make it a top priority. Annoying sure. Horribly gamebreaking... nah.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck sake, forgot about the soul shift bug where if you soul shift and jump down from the platform in the night fae base where the flight path is it just D/C's you. And now I cant even log in because I just keep d/cing as soon as Ive loaded back in.

Seriously this game is going down the toliet. They are putting in the bare minimum effort and game breaking bugs havent last this long in the past and yet they continue to make record profits off of whales amd boosts/gold token sales.

Its depressing
    I've had the exact same problem leaving the open world Theatre of Pain - used the dash and dashed underneath and just fell and then dc'd. used the unstuck feature, logged into a different character then back to my original one and it worked

edit: did you manage to sort it?
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2021-03-05 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    the OP was asking for help. when they got help they were appreciative. after this you still chose to be insulting. you absolutely are the childish one here.
    Is there actually a question embedded somewhere among all the w(h)ine and salt in the original post?

He might have meant to ask a question, but all he actually did was to rant.

Its depressing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Is there actually a question embedded somewhere among all the w(h)ine and salt in the original post?

He might have meant to ask a question, but all he actually did was to rant.
    Watch out, they don't appreciate it when you make logical posts!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I've had the exact same problem leaving the open world Theatre of Pain - used the dash and dashed underneath and just fell and then dc'd. used the unstuck feature, logged into a different character then back to my original one and it worked

edit: did you manage to sort it?
    Yeah i left it for half and hour and managed to log back in now. Thanks for asking <3

Its depressing
    yup. but not just night fea. My paladin ( kyrian) also gets it. Mostly in ardenweild. you jump of a platform and it dc's you. very weird bug.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    yup. but not just night fea. My paladin ( kyrian) also gets it. Mostly in ardenweild. you jump of a platform and it dc's you. very weird bug.
    if it was just the odd random d/c every now and then and only once it would be whatever. But getting chain d/ced with no way out is incredibly frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this thread as asked and answered.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead