Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Mount looks surprisingly good. Still don't care for it in concept (big ass tree mount, ramming into buildings, over the top, etc.) but it was way better than expected.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Also, the description implies the mount will change color with the seasons.
    I wonder if it will follow actual regional seasons or will Oceanic get lumped in with US again

Ah, man, all the other mount concepts look way better than I pictured. Now I'm really upset we didn't get the book.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol what the hell... THIS? This is how Blizz decided to make this mount? Come on... their art department usually does great. This looks like that crummy old mount/model from Vanilla that you try to avoid.

Hell, I'd rather just have one of the models from VANILLA as my mount. This is ugly.

One of the Ancient of War/Lore models from Vanilla will do.

Thanks for nothing, Blizz.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

its cool and all to afk with in cities,but i would never use something that big.................in wow

People upset they didn't get their 2000th reskin of the nightsaber mount.

It's actually pretty cool. I get that people might have other favorites on the voting, but this is a really cool mount.

Some of the comments in here are absolutely insane. Weekend MMOC, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Ah, man, all the other mount concepts look way better than I pictured. Now I'm really upset we didn't get the book.
    They didn't show any of their concepts other than the ancient one. They decided specifically not to make any.

The stuff in the video is made by fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    They didn't show any of their concepts other than the ancient one. They decided specifically not to make any.

The stuff in the video is made by fans.
    Ah, okay. I didn't listen, just skimmed over it. The fan concept is cooler than I'd imagined, which was basically just riding on the binding of one of the flapping books from Nar'thalas Academy. Same with the goo cat, I'd pictured basically a gummy version of the saber.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Much better than the night fae covenent mount, taking a cloud serpent and ramming the front 3rd of a horned fox on it, erg I hate it.
    The fox- dragon mount looks a lot like Fuchur from the never ending story to me. So I'm fine with that

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    The fox- dragon mount looks a lot like Fuchur from the never ending story to me. So I'm fine with that
    Honestly thought of Haku from Spirited Away when I saw the mount.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Did they say what will be the source of this mount? Achievement? Drop? Game Store?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Did they say what will be the source of this mount? Achievement? Drop? Game Store?
    Free to anyone who owns Shadowlands.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Free to anyone who owns Shadowlands.
    Awesome, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I did not vote for that mount and I likely won't be using it.

That said, I can't deny it was voted as the mount they should do, Ancient is being much more iconic to Warcraft than some slimecat/book and that they really splurged some good effort on that mount.

The mount looks great, and leaves changing based on seasons + caterpillar - there are great touches. And despite it not being my choice, I certainly am not going to go full jihad on it, because it's not something that is specifically for me.

I'd say my only complaint is that they should have made it bigger, but other than that - it's an awesome mount for those who asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Eh, bro its free for everyone.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's a huge mount. Will it carry more than one person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I don't mind RAIDING on a moocow, but I find leveling them completely painful.
    I dont have this problem. I rolled a Feral Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Caracra View Post
    The flapping books already in-game are spine up. Also, you wouldn't be able to ride on the inside part where the pages flap, that wouldn't make sense.
    Which means... absolutely nothing for a mount that would get a new model.