Poll: How long till 70 for you?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How Long To 70 For You?

People have already planned 60-70 .. x30 dungeon runs per day (assuming lockout) .. x90 runs to 70 .. 3-4 days and Kara is cleared.

Open word questing will be a zoo for a week!

Did you plan and if so how many days to 70 for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure how long it takes, tbh, or how busy the servers will be. Depending when it is, I will be booking some time off work and playing like a mofo with my mate. We did the same for Classic and it was awesome. Hoping it's at a decent time when I'm not on call so I can get some nice time off

I chose half of option 3. More than a week, but because I have shit to do.

Depends on the layers and stability of the servers but probably around 5-8 days.
    I recently leveled (just before Classic) character on TBC server so i remember 80% of the quests.

NGL. I'm a bit worried the servers are going to be completely fucked for a while with blizzard basicly using the "lets wait it out" mentality.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    22-24 hours of gametime from 58-70 seems fair

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    People have already planned 60-70 .. x30 dungeon runs per day (assuming lockout) .. x90 runs to 70 .. 3-4 days and Kara is cleared.

I would be surprised if it takes me 3 days. 2 days max, probably doing it all in the first 24 hours tho for my first toon. Probably 2 toons at 70 within the first 4 days

1 main toon, 1 GDKP toon. got to make that early gold

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, im not sure how crowded things will be, but i won't rush it for multiple reasons, most importantly because of the reputations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    NGL. I'm a bit worried the servers are going to be completely fucked for a while with blizzard basicly using the "lets wait it out" mentality.
    They announced that there will be layering, so there will be less server issues.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it will all depend on how small they make each shard on the servers. Obviously classic taught us that dropping 1000 players into the same phase and having them try to quest doesn't really work out too well

Personally in no big rush, i play in a pretty casual guild now who are all happy just eventually clearing Kara, not getting it down in the first week . So ide be happy getting 70 at least within the first few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Hmm, im not sure how crowded things will be, but i won't rush it for multiple reasons, most importantly because of the reputations.

- - - Updated - - -

They announced that there will be layering, so there will be less server issues.
    Wasnt there layering for classic aswell?

3+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt there layering for classic aswell?
    Well i played on one of the 2 original servers on classic launch (so the most populated one) and at release time it was super laggy so i went to sleep and in the morning the lag was mostly gone and didnt rly come back after.

Rushing content in mmos is for low res thinking retards
    rushing content in old content mmo is denser than stone tier

bigger problem is the quest mobs, many are shared
    you cant just run to another continent or map
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

About 25 years, pretty accurately. I'll make every year count.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Rushing content in mmos is for low res thinking retards
    rushing content in old content mmo is denser than stone tier
    Thinking that your opinion is the only one is dense, bigotry thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll quickly pass 70 when Wrath classic comes out, but until then.. Classic?? ewwww
    An Karanir Thanagor

the players rushing to 70 are the reasons why retail sucks so much. you all have completely taken the rpg out of mmorpg. WoW 2 is going to be a mobile game at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    the players rushing to 70 are the reasons why retail sucks so much. you all have completely taken the rpg out of mmorpg. WoW 2 is going to be a mobile game at this rate.
    While I agree that the community is different compared to back then - But...We have just gotten to wise and smart mate. I remember when I was a kid back in TBC, was in a semi-HC raid guild in classic, but I was not so insane as some of the more top-players in the guild...If I recall correct one guy, a warlock hit 70 before I barely started hellfire, and I bought the game on launch and played it when I got home...

So there has always been rushers...Just now everyone, or a large part are rushers...But fuck world buff's and consums like in classic through lol.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

3+ Year Old Account
    The longer the better. I want to enjoy the non-rushed leveling experience as I did back in Classic in 2019.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

No plans.

Some people like to race up the mountain and then complain that it was boring. I prefer to take my time and drink in the landscape and wildlife. I won't get to the top first, but I'll have a much better journey with far better tales to tell...