Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I personally prefer Crackle over Val. I just cannot get around the slip and the corroborating statements to it. But if we decide that we want to go with Val, I’ll follow since I’m sold that’s he is the other scum since he ignored the slip completely and tried to push the suspicions on me for mentioning it after Claws did. And based on my read of Claws

Vote Dusk

@Blood Fox @Crackleslap can we not start dusk middle of the night that would be great thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Dusk

Fairly confident Cereal/Val are the scum. Only other possibility i see is if its Claws, which i've said I already doubted. So yeah. May as well get voting.

@Blood Fox where you at? we got a game to play

We interrupt your regularly scheduled silence for this Moderator Announcement

In the interest of speeding this game up at least a little, from now on Dusk will operate as follows:

One post. One Vote. Dusk will end once all players have cast a vote, or if majority is reached.

- - - Updated - - -

It is now Dusk

One post. One Vote.

Final FoS

Blood

Cereal ( Blood #328 , Val #333 , Crackle #336 )

Claws

Crackle ( Claws #323 , Cereal #329 )

Val ( Claws #323 , Blood #328 , Cereal #329 , Crackle #336 )

4 - Dusk ( Claws #340 , Cereal #341 , Val #342 , Crackle #344 )
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

vote val the moofia boss

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: val the moofia boss

And that is game folks. Scum victory.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

:ShockedPikachu:

Xan — would you like to explain a few things to our resident town folks?

Step 1: When someone dies, look at what they posted, not how often they post.

Step 2: You can't win a game that is based on reading people if you never actually talk or get them to talk.

Step 3: When you actually find what looks to be a pretty obvious scum slip, don't then just let it go and not vote on them for it.

Oh yeah, and don't dismiss day 1 as fluff when it mostly definitely is not, there was barely any fluff on day 1 at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize this game didnt turn out how you wanted foxxi.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I apologize this game didnt turn out how you wanted foxxi.
    Honestly this was the most disappointing thing. Day 1 started decently well imo, 8 pages? With actual conversation and slips by scum which town could have picked up on. And then it just went downhill, most of the town players didnt participate, kudos to Claws for really trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Step 3: When you actually find what looks to be a pretty obvious scum slip, don't then just let it go and not vote on them for it.
    I was shocked that I laid out the entire scum slip and no one even paid it any attention.

I will be waiting at least a week before launching the next game. People seem to need a break.

Thanks for hosting the game, Foxxie

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it kinda helped that Claws agreed with it and I could pass it off as multiple people misreading.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I will be waiting at least a week before launching the next game. People seem to need a break.
    Very much this.