Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I very much liked the idea of this game. A lot. I also think if it is done again, Dusk should be 1 vote 1 post.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I very much liked the idea of this game. A lot. I also think if it is done again, Dusk should be 1 vote 1 post.
    I dunno, if it goes split then you get no lynches, I think the dusk was fine as it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....is there a dead thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I dunno, if it goes split then you get no lynches, I think the dusk was fine as it was.
    Yeah, but it forces the town to actually talk during the day and work on a lynch together otherwise it will be a no lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

And if it splits, people need to defend that decision.

Dusk wasn’t the issue until lylo. I realized after game began that it would have made life for scum very difficult in lylo — if the remaining town were thinking. Since votes could change even after majority were reached it would make things rather dicey.

Take this last day as an example, if it had played out fully:
    Val voted Cereal, Blood would have voted Cereal
    Claws voted Val, Cereal voted Val

Now Crackle comes in and votes..... Val.

At this point Claws should realize that Val is not scum, because if he had been, Cereal would have received that vote. And with Dusk the way it had been, Claws would have been able to change his vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    ....is there a dead thread?
    No. Because the dead thread was more lively than the game thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I think I will stand by my earlier opinion that I think that the dusk didn't encourage interaction. Without the immediate fear of death, of knowing that those votes on you right now are real, and knowing that people can still change their votes during the dusk phase, people aren't motivated to show up and defend themselves. So no one is pressured into claiming (well, it didn't help that we knew the comp, but still), and there is no debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I think I will stand by my earlier opinion that I think that the dusk didn't encourage interaction. Without the immediate fear of death, of knowing that those votes on you right now are real, and knowing that people can still change their votes during the dusk phase, people aren't motivated to show up and defend themselves. So no one is pressured into claiming (well, it didn't help that we knew the comp, but still), and there is no debate.
    The town didn't even try to push interaction, though. Claws was the only one prodding specific people to gauge their reactions. And when people did come it, it was to post only their reads and thats it.

As for the one post one vote rule... that's pretty much just mod enforcement of the system I had thought up of one day 1, trying to enforce some sort of accountability to suss out the scum. But it came too late.

Also, every single person who received top FoS, I believe, also was voted out that night. It was not an issue with FoS.

Town was complacent.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Quite simply- you are wrong. No one was pressured because no one saw fit to pressure anyone. If enough people had thrown sus at a single person and said “yes, this is the person we should lynch in Dusk, that person would have felt the need to defend themselves while they still could before everything was silence. But since no one bothered to ACTUALLY put any pressure on anyone, y’all just stood around and lynched whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

1. Crackle had a major slip on D1 that should have been picked up.
    2. Crackle and I played very similarly to the point where I made comments about NOT acting alike in our QT.
    3. Xanjori was killed and everyone was just like "oh. I wonder why he died. That's strange" and didn't look at who he was sussing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Xanjori 100% needed to die asap. Our plan was "pretend we got framed" and hope shit flies.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Quite simply- you are wrong. No one was pressured because no one saw fit to pressure anyone. If enough people had thrown sus at a single person and said “yes, this is the person we should lynch in Dusk, that person would have felt the need to defend themselves while they still could before everything was silence. But since no one bothered to ACTUALLY put any pressure on anyone, y’all just stood around and lynched whatever.
    Pretty much agree with this the biggest fuck you was the 100% confirmed town guy wasn't around or helping it was really frustrating

- - - Updated - - -

But I had fun i look forward to tearing you all apart in future games

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post

But I had fun i look forward to tearing you all apart in future games
    Just please please please look at what dead people posted :P I FoS'd both scum and voted Crackle and then I died!

Just please please please look at what dead people posted :P I FoS'd both scum and voted Crackle and then I died!
    i actually did last night and i did actually think sumthin of it i just dunno every1 else seems so out of the game it was disheartening and no1 was answering questions next its hard to get ppl to suspect ppl or put pressure on them if your the only one doin it the fact litterly every1 was playing any1 but me this last day was really hard

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW IM SO SHOCKED THAT I WAS TOWN HOLY FUCK WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED i cant believe it folks

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    WOW IM SO SHOCKED THAT I WAS TOWN HOLY FUCK WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED i cant believe it folks
    You did nothing to help town or convince town you were town. What are you expecting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i actually did last night and i did actually think sumthin of it i just dunno every1 else seems so out of the game it was disheartening and no1 was answering questions next its hard to get ppl to suspect ppl or put pressure on them if your the only one doin it the fact litterly every1 was playing any1 but me this last day was really hard
    Yeah I know but after my death you posted something like "I dont know why scum killed Xan, he wasnt that high on posts" and that was pretty baffling.

10+ Year Old Account
    You did nothing to help town or convince town you were town. What are you expecting?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know but after my death you posted something like "I dont know why scum killed Xan, he wasnt that high on posts" and that was pretty baffling.
    i absolutely did something to help town.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I wasn't playing, but also on the Crackle slip D1. Town Cereal would not have missed that and would have prodded Crackle for answers. I know only a few of us even bother to use "What would X do as town/scum?" in our reads but it does help.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I know I wasn't playing, but also on the Crackle slip D1. Town Cereal would not have missed that and would have prodded Crackle for answers. I know only a few of us even bother to use "What would X do as town/scum?" in our reads but it does help.
    I wanted to throw him under the bus D1 and get ALL the town cred.