Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    What does "Overemphasis" even mean, how would you quantify that?

The fact that she basically looked, and acted, as a villain from that Hunger Games movie is mostly what people comment on. But hey, she is the future of the DNC.

- - - Updated - - -

And here we see why Krysten Sinema will always have your support. You'll always come back to Vote Blue no Matter Who!

- - - Updated - - -

You got the party you want, Sinema is your party, its the future of the DNC.
    ROFLMAO this is some prime comedy gold right here thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sinema is your party, its the future of the DNC.
    Uh huh, which is why the newer Democratic Senator from Arizona voted in favor of the minimum wage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    For about the next 8-10 or so years but once the boomers start to come the end of their natural lifespan things are going to snap back dramatically. The reason we are so far to the right is because money is power in politics and most of the money is in the hands of the oldest generation who still has a Reagan/Cold War mindset.
    You might think so, but those wretches taught the next generation how to screw others. They dont just want to screw people in their lifetime, they want their legacy to live on.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    ROFLMAO this is some prime comedy gold right here thank you.
    I cannot wait for her seat to be up and for many here to strongly advocate re-electing her for Harm Reduction and some schlop of Intersectional Jargon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot wait for her seat to be up and for many here to strongly advocate re-electing her for Harm Reduction and some schlop of Intersectional Jargon.
    Or we could just primary her ass since it's clear Arizonans will actually vote for a Democrat who isn't a former Green Party grifter. You're not good at this.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

. And here we see why Krysten Sinema will always have your support. You'll always come back to Vote Blue no Matter Who.
    And you have the Hitler party, which is always why you will support them.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And you have the Hitler party, which is always why you will support them.
    See guys? You will be backing Krysten Sinema soon enough. The alternative is literal Hitler. So go ahead, roleplay as if you are upset, or save yourself the energy and just support her for dabbing on the Bernie Bros you all hate with a red hot passion. She is the star of your party, she is its future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

See guys? You will be backing Krysten Sinema soon enough. The alternative is literal Hitler..
    Pretend to care. After all your golden idol worshippers don't believe that you have a place in this country.
    Which begs the question; why are you even here to begin with?

10+ Year Old Account
    She is the star of your party, she is its future.
    Again, you're gonna actually have to demonstrate this since the more recently elected Senator from Arizona, who is also a Democrat, voted in favor of the minimum wage increase. Not to mention two Senators who were elected last year in a very unsafe state also voted for the wage increase - i.e. Warnock and Ossoff.

I guess y'all realised you failed horribly in making Warren and then AOC the next Hillary so you're going to try again with Sinema now, huh? The playbook is so goddamn transparent it's tedious.

See guys? You will be backing Krysten Sinema soon enough. The alternative is literal Hitler. So go ahead, roleplay as if you are upset, or save yourself the energy and just support her for dabbing on the Bernie Bros you all hate with a red hot passion. She is the star of your party, she is its future.
    If you keep repeat it maybe it will come true it's almost sad what you Trump supporters have become.

She just hates aoc...

I mean....bullshit.

No one here is touting Sinema except...you know....you.

Maybe your cries for more progressiveness from Democrats would mean something to us, if you weren't always outwardly hostile towards actual progressives like AOC and Warren...oh and your previous defenses of Trump.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Have you ever actually stood up for your beliefs?

- - - Updated - - -

You don’t even vote, by your claim, and then pretend the Dems are the GOP. Why do you think your concern trolling is worth more than actually participating in the political process? Are you still a teacher in California?
    Why do you even respond to this person? They’re a full on troll. Just ignore them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scratch any Democrat and Ronald Reagan is underneath that razor thin coat of paint.
    Uhm... Trump and GOP denial of the covid pandemic, is only second to Reagan’s denial of HIV. Reagan’s hand outs and tax cut to the rich, are only second to Trump’s. Have you felt the trickle of Trump’s tax cut yet or is Trump now a democrat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Why do you even respond to this person? They’re a full on troll. Just ignore them.
    It’s not trolling... they are misguided... I’m the only person they have on ignore and I provide a lot of material for them to troll... that’s not what did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She was a progressive hope in Arizona... she was not elected as a justice or establishment democrat. While at least all of Twitch and YouTube leftist are going off on her...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    In non-Trumpster still fuming they lost related news, the Senate passed that 1.9T relief bill.

The House will (obviously) re-pass the amended version in a jiffy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Claiming that one of the senators, voting against 42 of her colleagues, is a sign of stardom within this party... is absurd... if that’s how shift worked, Vickings former kicker... Blair Walsh... would have gotten a raise for missing a game winning chip shot... not be fired...

I have never seen someone costing their team a game, become a star with their own team. Curbs your enthusiasm theme to the max...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    The overemohasis on Kyrsten Sinema kinda reeks of sexism ngl
    Ha! Piker called this reaction... let’s just forget that Manchin was the face of denying minimum wage, before Sinema’s stunt.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Ha! Piker called this reaction... let’s just forget that Manchin was the face of denying minimum wage, before Sinema’s stunt.
    Manchin still is, plus he decided to be a little shit and display that he thinks a minimum wage increase isn't relevant to COVID aid but banning trans kids from playing sports is super fucking critical you guys.

You got the party you want, Sinema is your party, its the future of the DNC.
    You forgot who I am. I am a WOKE INDEPENDENT. Not my party.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Manchin still is, plus he decided to be a little shit and display that he thinks a minimum wage increase isn't relevant to COVID aid but banning trans kids from playing sports is super fucking critical you guys.
    Honestly I think they could have gotten manchin on board for a minimum wage increase but he and some of the others were balking at the concept of almost doubling it even if that is appropriate. I still think they should get him in talks early about it get him on board with bumping it to 11-12 bucks an hour which he seemed open to and then lock it to COL. In the long run probably one of the most important changes you could make is to stop the damn minimum wage from losing value every year until once in a decade you get the stars to align and manage to do an increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Just pray to whatever god you revere, to make DC and PR states, so you can tell Manchin (and to a lesser extent Sinema) to get fucked.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker