Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmondCreighton View Post
    Augh that's such a cool idea dude, I wish Blizzard actually came up with engaging storylines like that instead of the bullshit they're feeding us.
    Aw thanks man

Weird how they come up with those convoluted storylines instead of just taking what's right in front of them.

Aedelas Blackmoore. We've seen alternate versions of him in some novels but I'd really like to see him in the Maw. A honorless fighter, a slaver, a usurper, schemer and vain. He has pretty much every vice worthy of Maw-dom. Plus, personal hatred for one of our secondary characters.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Varian...

Varian for sure. His character arcs throughout the series are so dear to me..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmondCreighton View Post
    Augh that's such a cool idea dude, I wish Blizzard actually came up with engaging storylines like that instead of the bullshit they're feeding us.
    Its not really that interesting. The mother of the windrunners isn't even big and well thats not really relevant to Sylvannas's story. And no the story isn't bullshit.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd kinda like to Edwin VanCleef. Hopefully better condition than Captain Cookie was in Maldraxxus.

Daelin Proudmoore, Terenas Menethil and Anduin's mom, forgot her name.

And I want to see each of them meeting their kid.

And Christie Golden to make me crai.

How do people not understand that Runas is alive? He turned into a wretched, he didn't die. He could be dead at this point but he did not die in the storyline. The whole story of suramar focused on what happens to the nightborne when they cant fulfill their addiction.

I feel there's already too much of a ridiculous Azerothian recent history representation for this afterlife that is supposed to billions of words that encompass the entire grand cosmos... had they just stuck to this being Azeroth's Shadowlands it would all make sense but sadly they keep referring to it being grander and tied to all words and time... which is... well... goofy since alien races not of Azeroth (and a handful of AU Draenor) are entirely unrepresented. I get that theres limitations of having souls of other alien worlds but... still...

That said... I will toss one into the mix Toranaar the Indomitable of the Aldrachi civilization on a distant world.

Ray D. Tear.

Gone from us too soon, that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forteski the horseman was a total badass...would be nice to see him probably in Maldraxxus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    I feel there's already too much of a ridiculous Azerothian recent history representation for this afterlife that is supposed to billions of words that encompass the entire grand cosmos... had they just stuck to this being Azeroth's Shadowlands it would all make sense but sadly they keep referring to it being grander and tied to all words and time... which is... well... goofy since alien races not of Azeroth (and a handful of AU Draenor) are entirely unrepresented. I get that theres limitations of having souls of other alien worlds but... still...

That said... I will toss one into the mix Toranaar the Indomitable of the Aldrachi civilization on a distant world.
    i would love to see him and Broxigar trading they stories with each other somewhere.

Hogger /10char
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Hogger /10char
    I doubt he's dead....that bastard is the master of escape death.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Admiral Taylor so I can learn why the fuck he is a corporeal ghost in wod.
    You can actually, he's visible standing in Oribos. What is strange is he greets Horde as the "commander".

5+ Year Old Account
    Tyrion Fording and Medivh.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Broxigar.
    This. And Aegwynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Still holding out hope that he is the Primus. You KNOW he would have went to Maldraxxus, and the fact that we haven't seen him yet is telling.
    Zero chance, Primus is ancient compared to anything even pre-orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Varian for sure. His character arcs throughout the series are so dear to me..
    He got disenchanted by fel magic, so it would be a retcon of sorts... not that they wouldn't do it if they really wanted to feels trip us.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2021-03-06 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    How do people not understand that Runas is alive? He turned into a wretched, he didn't die. He could be dead at this point but he did not die in the storyline. The whole story of suramar focused on what happens to the nightborne when they cant fulfill their addiction.
    Runas' case is... complicated. What exactly happens to an elf when they become withered/wretched? Does the soul leave the body, or it stays but their personality gets erased? If it's the former, Runas may well be in the Shadowlands despite his physical body still functioning. But if the latter, then he met his true death i.e. ceased to exist.

I personally would like to know what happened to Anveena and if she ended up in the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Duorunt View Post
    You can actually, he's visible standing in Oribos. What is strange is he greets Horde as the "commander".
    When you free him on Draenor, he recognizes you as the garrison commander and shows you respect. Here's the direct quote:

"From one commander to another... thank you. We've faced off on the field of battle so many times. Vashj'ir... the Jade Forest... Lion's Landing... I am glad I could end my journey with such a worthy adversary."
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2021-03-07 at 12:15 AM.

I would like to know what happened to Tyrion Fordring. The way he went in Legion was so cheap. It was like Blizzard just wanted to get rid of him.

I guess Varian would be interesting too.

Thinking about it, i guess Saurfang went to the maw. It would be nice to see a reunion of him and his son.

Neltharion (Deathwing, and maybe his whole big family)
    Sindragosa
    2 Gul'dan's arguing which one is better in a big'ole cage
    Varian
    Mawsworn Hogger
    Edwin Van'Cleef
    Lothar
    Medivh would be cool, but I think he's "alive" again? War III?
    and Galakrond; but I swear if I have to fight "Tentacle Galakrond" like we did Deathwing imma be pissed >:\

Teton Gorefiend was wasted in BC, and don't want to even remember AU WoD version. He could use revisiting here.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    People are saying Runas but forgetting our boi Arluin, this is an injustice.

Scoundrel with a heart of gold just looking out for his sister who ends up giving his life to help the Nightborne cause.

Rest in glory
    Oh, I had completely forgot about Arluin... He was a real bro, I just hope dem vampire bois from Revendreth aren't being too harsh with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.