Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalipsas View Post
    Medivh would be cool, but I think he's "alive" again? War III?
    Aegwynn resurrected him. Come to think of it, is that why he became all mysterious and prophet-y after he returned from the dead? Did he get some cool insight from the Shadowlands while he was there? What Aegwynn did wasn't necromancy, she brought back a guy who was decapitated and buried for years in a new flesh and blood body. Would be cool if there was evidence of her knowing about and manipulating the Shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Teton Gorefiend was wasted in BC, and don't want to even remember AU WoD version. He could use revisiting here.
    Honestly surprised the first Death Knight didn't show up in Maldraxxus. Maybe he is buried in one of those crypts in Revendreth, or maybe he was bad enough to go straight to the Maw.

ppl are forgetting varians soul was consumed by fel fire when he died
    hes in the twisting nether not the shadowlands

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian but not interact with him, just see him far in the background in an eternal fight against Garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    People are saying Runas but forgetting our boi Arluin, this is an injustice.

Scoundrel with a heart of gold just looking out for his sister who ends up giving his life to help the Nightborne cause.

Rest in glory

Aw man, you're making me remember how he died.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Garithos with his original voice actor

I've said it before and I'll say it again now. I'm clinging to hope to see Garithos and Garrosh meet each other so they can chit-chat about their respective prejudices towards other races. Then they team up and we have to stop this Axis of Racist Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again now. I'm clinging to hope to see Garithos and Garrosh meet each other so they can chit-chat about their respective prejudices towards other races. Then they team up and we have to stop this Axis of Racist Evil.
    we don't know if the real Garithos was racist, he could well have already been Dreadlorded during the Blood Elf campaign

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    ppl are forgetting varians soul was consumed by fel fire when he died
    hes in the twisting nether not the shadowlands
    It was his body that was consumed, we know nothing about his soul. His soul wasn't demonic in nature to end up in the Twisting Nether though.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    we don't know if the real Garithos was racist, he could well have already been Dreadlorded during the Blood Elf campaign
    I don't think so, Garithos had held a grudge against elves ever since his hometown was destroyed in the Second War.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I don’t think she’d be in the Maw. I believe she died before the Emerald Nightmare raid and we know Ursoc made it to Ardenweald.
    No, she will be. The last soul to arrive at their intended destination was Ysera, when Tyrande and the Night Elves had to kill her at the Temple of Elune in Val'Sharah. She died before the Emerald Nightmare raid took place and therefore, died before Margaux was executed.

Quote Originally Posted by oderon View Post
    Medivh
    Aegwynn
    Kur'talos Ravencrest
    Gul'dan
    Saurfang
    Garrosh (we only see him in the trailer)
    Thomas Zelling
    Nathanos (where is he?)
    Medivh's not dead.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    No, she will be. The last soul to arrive at their intended destination was Ysera, when Tyrande and the Night Elves had to kill her at the Temple of Elune in Val'Sharah. She died before the Emerald Nightmare raid took place and therefore, died before Margaux was executed.
    Ursoc died after Ysera. And the EN raid seems to have happened after the initial Suramar story arc.

Teron Gorefiend. He said the "wheel of death" had spun many times for him, and when struck down in the Black Temple he remarked that the wheel was spinning again. It's really a shame Blizzard forgot about him or they just don't care. SL story is all about WC3 characters unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Duorunt View Post
    You can actually, he's visible standing in Oribos. What is strange is he greets Horde as the "commander".
    What the actual fuck thats... messed up xD

Considering he is the counterpart of Nazgrim, they really did him dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post

He got disenchanted by fel magic, so it would be a retcon of sorts... not that they wouldn't do it if they really wanted to feels trip us.
    As far as I'm aware, means of death doesn't actually influence if you go to the Twisting Nether or Shadowlands. The only mortals to end up going to the TN are Demon Hunters because they tainted their actual soul by consuming the heart of a demon and bringing that demonic essence into themselves. Otherwise everyone that was killed by a random Chaos Bolt would be going to the TN.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Medivh's not dead.
    I see.
    I always thought he was dead. Bit seems he is some kind of spirit/unnatural being now, not a human anymore, and not dead.
    Interesting, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oderon View Post
    I see.
    I always thought he was dead. Bit seems he is some kind of spirit/unnatural being now, not a human anymore, and not dead.
    Interesting, thanks
    He shows up at the end of the Legion Karazhan dungeon. Khadgar asks him to join us against the Legion, but he declines. He drops the hint about it being easier to close a door than to walk through it, which Khadgar later realizes means them confronting Kil'jaeden instead of just closing the portal, which ended up saving us all.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Arthas (unlike most ppl, i feel he will be very minor or none, so i'm counting him, mostly because blizz is too afraid to mess with his legacy)
    Blizzard did state that we will see Arthas in SL. He will have a very very minor part, he wont be a quest giver or anything, Blizzard doesnt want to ruin his story by doing too much with him.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Then how did Ursoc get to Ardenweald?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    I personally would like to know what happened to Anveena and if she ended up in the Shadowlands.
    Cool idea but I don't think it's technically possible since Anveena was a magic construct and doesn't technically have a soul in the traditional sense.

I'd love to bump into Malygos personally and see where he ended up and if his views have changed at all about the mortal races. He was only barely sane again and then went on a crazy rampage to redirect all magic on Azeroth and was killed pretty quickly by his own kind helping against him with the red drakes, so it'd be interesting to see him again I think.

There are a ton of notable characters to see but I think he'd be a fun one. Honestly, Neltharion too. Without the madness of the Old Gods I'd be very intrigued to see what kind of character he could have been as Neltharion instead of Deathwing. I'm also curious to know where he got sorted to considering his condition was inflicted upon him by the Old Gods and not actually a choice he personally made as a sane, reasonable dragon aspect. I feel like if we ever bumped into him though it was be in Bastion where forgetting your past is part of your strength as his past was so traumatic that he'd probably be better suited to not remembering it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Then how did Ursoc get to Ardenweald?
    Ursoc seems to have been one of the last folks to get into the SL (the proper way, at least) before the "machine of death" broke.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Ursoc seems to have been one of the last folks to get into the SL (the proper way, at least) before the "machine of death" broke.
    Exactly - the dude was saying Ysera was the last.

Baros Alexston. A familiar face since the very beginning of the world (of warcraft), his death in Draenor saddened me greatly.