Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ...
    I am ilvl 220 yet I barley got blue logs on Shriekwing/Hunstman Mythic
    Would appreciate any1 who can take a look and tell me what I can do to improve.
    I already check Wow analyzer but I like to hear from players themselves.

Shrierkwing
    Huntsman

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke42 View Post

Shrierkwing
    Huntsman
    What is your issue on heroic Shriek? It seems like the same issue is carried over to Mythic? One thing I learned was that you can still dps the boss when he phases in the middle until he does Blood Shroud. He knocks you back so you wont get hit initially with it. You can get a couple rotations in when this happens.

For mythic hunts it could be a simple gear ilvl thing being most rets are doing mythic first 3-5 bosses and they are getting swapped out for "meta" classes for progression. ALOT of 226 plate drops in the first 5 bosses so ilvl would be higher. Remember you're going against 225 ilvl and up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke42 View Post

Shrierkwing
    Huntsman

One thing that really stands out on Shriekwing is your number of HoW uses, especially when you're using Mad Paragon. In a 3:30 sec normal fight, I used HoW 15 times. In your 5:30 sec Mythic, you only used it 16 times. You're almost making your legendary choice useless, not to sound harsh. You're not taking advantage of the ability to extend AW or the added damage to HoW which over 5:30 is a big deal. That should be a huge focus for your next raid.

Here's the only one I have if you want to compare. Just started jumping into Castle last week with a friend's alt run so don't have any logs besides this.

Normal Shriek

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    For mythic hunts it could be a simple gear ilvl thing being most rets are doing mythic first 3-5 bosses and they are getting swapped out for "meta" classes for progression. ALOT of 226 plate drops in the first 5 bosses so ilvl would be higher. Remember you're going against 225 ilvl and up.
    None of this matters. Logs provide an ilvl % so you can compare yourself to others of the same gear level and class to see your relative performance. That's the only thing you want to look. There is no point in comparing yourself to other classes, same gear levels or otherwise, meta or not.