Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    maybe people wouldn't care so much if blizz could actually make a good game these days.
    The game from a technical standpoint is no different than what is was when first released. Go into the world, do rotation, loot, gg, go to dungeon do the same gg, do raid do the same gg. If it is bad not it was bad all the way through its life.

BTW Reward isn't gameplay. Neither is community or graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuunda View Post
    the level of entitlement always shocks me, guess im old fasioned but where i come from when someone gives you a gift you dont bitch about them taking too long to prepare it for you. cunts
    Some people's ability to licking Blizzard's ass is amazing. They can come up with excuses for Blizzard no matter what.

so is torgast not giving soul ash across the board? or just some people getting unlucky today?

Considering some already got the mount the announcement about delay has little to do with it not being done... It simply takes time to deliver it to X amount of players.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I'm not mad, I just think it's comical that the distribution of the mount that Blizzard made as a consolation for Shadowlands being delayed is itself being delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestAnthony View Post
    Lmao I wouldn't go so far as to calling it a gift when you consider that every single player is a paying customer, nor would I go so far as to call the people complaining cunts. It's not that big of a deal to me personally and we've waited this long, what's a few more days to wait gonna do? People need to chill

update: got mine anyways! and I'm sure a lot of others did too! all that complaining for nothing... mmm?
    If you buy something, and someone gives you something not normally included in the package you're paying for, it's a gift. If I go to the drive thru and order a combo with a burger, fries, and a drink, and they throw in a shake at no cost, that's a gift.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Can I delete this mount or am I forced to have it ?

Edit - Fuck its a present .. oh well cunt stays wrapped, just like mechagnomes stay locked.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this is beyond pathetic.
    and about missions buffs - its proof that it was always timegating. nothing else.
    You still needed a proof that it was timegating? xD It was obvious since day one. Roll with it or look for a game that better suits your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Can I delete this mount or am I forced to have it ?

Edit - Fuck its a present .. oh well cunt stays wrapped, just like mechagnomes stay locked.
    Each to their own n'all that, but... Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Thuunda View Post
    this is what entitlement looks like. you cant see it because youre entitled. if you pay for an oil change and they suprise you with a car wash "hey sorry the oil change is taking 5 minutes longer than expected because the guys noticed your a regular and wanted to throw in a free car wash. thanks for being a loyal customer"

you: "I need to speak to your manager, this is unacceptable to wait 5 minutes"

Okay kevin, my dude....
    If I'm told I'm going to get something on a specific day after it was said to be included with something I paid for and then didn't get that thing, I have every right to be pissed. It's not fucking entitlement when a company is literally breaking a promise they made to paying customers.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I haven't healed my adventurers in a very very very long time and am able to almost immediate do another adventure every time with all 4 cov. Just stop.
    I do it too but it’s a sure defeat 9 on 10. Not that I care since all I have left to do is leveling companions, I send them to die in the 1500 exp missions and gg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    can you even imagine not getting a free mount when blizz apologized that they are having an issue giving it away

the nerve right i mean can you even imagine how free and free mount is im so mad i could

LOLO this thread is legit fucking comedy

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    If I'm told I'm going to get something on a specific day after it was said to be included with something I paid for and then didn't get that thing, I have every right to be pissed. It's not fucking entitlement when a company is literally breaking a promise they made to paying customers.
    You get it. Just later. Being a passive reader in here is hilarious. People bitching about a game they can just quit at anytime, is like watch watching monkeys throwing shit - it’s funny and sad at the same time.
    Last edited by PPHH; 2021-03-09 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I do it too but it’s a sure defeat 9 on 10. Not that I care since all I have left to do is leveling companions, I send them to die in the 1500 exp missions and gg.
    I've actually found(this is after wasting so much time doing whatever looked good) is that you're actually better off doing the anima missions and just letting the table sit until you have a surplus anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PPHH View Post
    You get it. Just later. Being a passive reader in here is hilarious. People bitching about a game they can just quit at anytime, is like watch watching monkeys throwing shit - it’s funny and sad at the same time.
    Ok? It's still a broken promise. This is billion dollar company we're talking about here. Mistakes like this are inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I haven't healed my adventurers in a very very very long time and am able to almost immediate do another adventure every time with all 4 cov. Just stop.
    Ok and what is the level of your companions? Most of mine are between 47-51, with a couple of them being lower since they are recently unlocked. That is because I just send them on suicide missions all day long. Without spending any thought about who to send and how to place them.

Truth is that this whole system is a mess and it will start making sense maybe when you level all of them to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok? It's still a broken promise. This is billion dollar company we're talking about here. Mistakes like this are inexcusable.
    I hope you have lots of cheese! Imagine caring so much about pixels in a GAME. Sometimes mistakes are made, also by big companies. But please keep the whining up. It’s hilarious.

I got the mount. Didn't care either way since I won't be using it.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Ok and what is the level of your companions? Most of mine are between 47-51, with a couple of them being lower since they are recently unlocked. That is because I just send them on suicide missions all day long. Without spending any thought about who to send and how to place them.

Truth is that this whole system is a mess and it will start making sense maybe when you level all of them to 60.
    Complete spread starting from around the same to my fresh priest that has 5-7. I strictly just do anything that rewards anima because you're going to get the exp anyway by doing it and the investment needed on the other quests hinders everything else. Hell the soul ash ones are a huge waste of time and energy as I've capped on a couple of characters.

why are people so upset about the mount everyone is getting it for free, what does it matter if we have ti wait its a free mount regardless x3