Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuunda View Post
    the level of entitlement always shocks me, guess im old fasioned but where i come from when someone gives you a gift you dont bitch about them taking too long to prepare it for you. cunts
    it's just stupid how spoiled people are these days, im more then happy to wait for things if something isnt working well or such, i mean it's not like i paid for it or anything, we're getting for free from blizz, by blizzards own initiative.

I'm not subbed atm. Is the mount something that will stay in my mount list to be collected when sub again or will it be some time limited thing?

this is typical ATVI Blizz cheap shit story. but tbh: i could not care less about a mount and their fucked up marketing action shit stuff.

i mean: come on, who cares about some shitty mount these days?

funny: exactly the face of my previous posters avatar is what my face looks like, when i read that. Blizz became that lame, that i do not even care by fully opening my eyes. its just like „oh look, Blizz stuff /yawn“ great avatar face!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    maybe people wouldn't care so much if blizz could actually make a good game these days.
    i believe we are at a point now, where ppl do not care AT ALL.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-03-10 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    I got the mount. Didn't care either way since I won't be using it.
    I mean I still use Legion and BfA via the app(actually I try to strictly do SL through the app as well) as you can stack the rep rewards and there are some reasonable things you can still get like BfA uses the same pet currency. There's some reasonable stuff once anima becomes more available.

Edit: Misread what you were talking about. You meant the one that is delayed for some people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I'm not subbed atm. Is the mount something that will stay in my mount list to be collected when sub again or will it be some time limited thing?
    Hard to say. They never said one way or the other that I recall. I mean I'm not sure if it's an auto collect or an item awarded either.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As I recall anyone who voted in the poll last year will be getting it. Curious it's not simple to roll out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I went to look to see if it was in the dungeon journal to see if my character looks good on it, and I have the mount. lol
    I got the mount 2 hours after servers went up. I was in the middle of killing the final boss of a Torghast run when it popped up on my screen. Some delay lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    They're just creating awareness for the mount and hoping people will subscribe for it. Hence the delay
    YOu don't need to sub for it. You only need to have bought Shadowlands. So, that isn't true at at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    As I recall anyone who voted in the poll last year will be getting it. Curious it's not simple to roll out.
    You only have to have purchased Shadowlands. IT does not matter whether you voted or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Can I delete this mount or am I forced to have it ?

Edit - Fuck its a present .. oh well cunt stays wrapped, just like mechagnomes stay locked.
    damn salt radiating from you just got into my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    damn salt radiating from you just got into my eyes.
    No Salt just pure hatred for this mount.

If others enjoy it, great !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Each to their own n'all that, but... Why?
    I hate it, if others enjoy it Great !

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok? It's still a broken promise. This is billion dollar company we're talking about here. Mistakes like this are inexcusable.
    "INEXCUSABLE" lol kevin chill. youll get the mount you entitled fuck, just wait a day or two. "INEXCUSABLE" maybe dont excuse them and leave? or maybe youre addicted and will keep raging all the while supporting them with your dollar and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The game from a technical standpoint is no different than what is was when first released. Go into the world, do rotation, loot, gg, go to dungeon do the same gg, do raid do the same gg. If it is bad not it was bad all the way through its life.

BTW Reward isn't gameplay. Neither is community or graphics.
    i agree. rewards, graphics, and community don't make a game good. minecraft has poor graphics, league of legends has a toxic community and yet it thrives, and anthem was made as a looter shooter and yet it died because the gameplay sucked. the gameplay is first and foremost. but wow gameplay has gone drastically downhill since wod. a case could be made for legion being fine but that is also the time survival hunter was made into an abomination and combat rogues became rng heavy buccaneers.

like i said before. wow sucks right now. the classes play much worse than they used to, there are expansion systems being made core for each class that just makes it tolerable instead of fun, and the one point that might help people get over all these issue (that being loot) was nerfed to the ground and is only recently getting attention. and even with that attention, blizz decided an upgrade system would do better than what people asked for with a valor vendor. i would've actually praised blizz if they had combined the two ideas. allow the player to buy a base mythic item and work on m+ to upgrade it. you still have the encouragement to run higher keys for more valor and possibly getting a piece of loot at a higher ilvl to skip some grinding while having the guarantee that you will eventually get what you want.

i'm not saying blizz needs to hand everything out for free. that is possibly a worse idea than what we have now. what i'm saying is that when people feel like a game is unrewarding, they tend to stop playing. blizz doesn't need to give away freebies, they need to make a fair system.

the level of entitlement always shocks me, guess im old fasioned but where i come from when someone gives you a gift you dont bitch about them taking too long to prepare it for you. cunts
    Agreed! So much hurt for something so inconsequential
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

"INEXCUSABLE" lol kevin chill. youll get the mount you entitled fuck, just wait a day or two. "INEXCUSABLE" maybe dont excuse them and leave? or maybe youre addicted and will keep raging all the while supporting them with your dollar and time.
    I haven't gave Blizzard a single dollar since the WoW token was introduced because of crap like this. Billion dollar company and they constantly have screw ups like this. I don't know how you can defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    maybe people wouldn't care so much if blizz could actually make a good game these days.
    Then go and find another game. Blizzard isn't holding a gun to your head making you play. The same goes for anyone and everyone that bitches and moans about WoW and such. Cancel your subscription and go play Elder Scrolls or some other game you are fascinated with. If you spend your time bitching about a game, then maybe you have too much time on your hands.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I got mine today... and I've seen lots of people on them.

Quote Originally Posted by mutant21 View Post
    Then go and find another game. Blizzard isn't holding a gun to your head making you play. The same goes for anyone and everyone that bitches and moans about WoW and such. Cancel your subscription and go play Elder Scrolls or some other game you are fascinated with. If you spend your time bitching about a game, then maybe you have too much time on your hands.
    i did find another game . ff14 is doing quite a good job of filling the void that blizz left. did you realise that everyone complaining about wow doesn't still play it as well? might want to get rid of the notion.

also, the irony of saying someone has too much free time when they complain about a game and the responder is complaining about complaining. maybe YOU need to find something to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mutant21 View Post
    Right?

I'm utterly fascinated by people who hate this game so much and continue to play it day in and day out.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that ended up being a terribly long and onerous wait... NOT. I hope all you that complained about the delay feel awfully silly after it was made available the same day the delay was announced. You don't even have to be subbed to get the mount either.

Distribution takes time... Who knew. It's not a mistake, it's a reality.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Right?

I'm utterly fascinated by people who hate this game so much and continue to play it day in and day out.
    It's not that difficult a concept. So say someone starts playing WoW and it's the most fun they've had playing a video game. Their enjoyment level is all the way up at 11. Later Blizzard makes changes, as they do every expansion, and while some of these changes frustrate them, there are still aspects of the game that they still really enjoy. But instead of their enjoyment level being at 11, it's now at 8 or 9. Then more changes happen, and the enjoyment level drops a little more, so they are at a 7.

There are other games out there, but even the best games only provide an enjoyment level of 5 or 6 to them, so while there are parts of WoW that are very frustrating to them, the game is still overall more fun than other games. So they continue to play WoW, but they'll use their voice to complain about what's frustrating to them in hopes Blizzard will hear and understand their plea, and make or revert changes to increase their enjoyment level to what it once was.

Also, you don't need to tell people to leave the game once they are too frustrated to play it, or once their frustration levels with the game become so heavy they tip the scales to the point that they are no longer enjoying the game, they'll start playing those other games.

So that's what I'm utterly fascinated by. People who think they have to tell other people to leave a game so there's fewer and fewer people playing this social multiplayer game for you to interact with instead of trying to brainstorm and figure out ways to help Blizzard make compromises that allows them to keep the largest number of players happy with the game.

I knew a lot of friends IRL who played WoW in 2009/2010, and almost none of those folks play now. Feels like the number of folks playing is a fraction of what it was was. Yet you still have players who continue to goad other players into quitting the game if there's anything about it they don't like.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious, if I'm undergeared for Layer 8 in Torghast, or just not high geared for a smooth run, should I choose these new powers over the proven ones or does it not matter because everything is affected by gear?
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2021-03-10 at 11:24 AM.